Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen that blonde had a stop Xc, she must have been going very fast because she was still about 15 seconds under the optimum time even with a stop…. I do feel it is far too soon for Jade to be out eventing!
I think her post said they missed a B element and 9 seconds under optimum time.
Jade.... Just far far too soon I think for BE. Potter around some unaffiliated stuff for the rest of the year and give it a bash next year all going well, but I think Clare is just so impatient and anything she wants, she just does it without much thought I think and it always seems very impulsive. She is also so hard on her horses if they don't school perfectly or jump a perfect round and so quick to shove anything down the poor horses throat supplement wise or bits in its mouth! I totally get finding the balance and trying to get it right but you can't expect to find a balance with so many comings and goings and I feel like she's got another one of these honest horses that will just try and try if you ask. Doesn't always mean you should though..... And certainly not so young.

Reactions: 4
So LOTB Sid is lame anyone else not surprised. Poor horse has been crying out to be field retired for ages & they keep sticking injections in him & over doing it with him. No Jess not his change of management more likely that you took him on a fun ride on rock hard ground
Looks like you touched a raw nerve id say she feels guilty x

Reactions: 2
Do we know what horses Meg and Lucy are taking to SUKO?
I believe Meg said she was taking Jam. Lucy said she hadn't decided between Ember and Harry. I reckon it'll be Ember so that he can pair up with Addie comfortably, and Jam and Banksy would be similarly grouped too.

I stopped following Tina a while back because I couldn't handle the screeching amongst other things but her Instagram just popped up in my suggested and I've been thinking about this for a while. Every show jumping round she ever does looks rushed. I know he's forward going and has to be ridden forward but there's something alway looks a little off.

Side note, glad to Meg had a good run with Dee. Will be interesting to see what the decision is with Bear, whether they'll try another stallion or just leave her to be a hack for Hobbit and a bit of fun for Meg at home.

I'm also really excited to see Miri Hackett break Didi, feels like it's been a long time coming

Just seen that 2 horses died in the 4*L at Bramham today ☹
I know about the Japanese riders horse, who was the other? Very sad. But still thankfully a reasonably rare occurrence

Reactions: 3
I'm also really excited to see Miri Hackett break Didi, feels like it's been a long time coming
I'm excited for this. I am hoping and praying it all goes smoothly because Miri does her absolute best to do everything right and what is best for the horses and all she has had is tragedy after tragedy. Obie, Zora, Inde, and even with Kenco retiring because she didn't seem to be right in ridden work despite Miri doing her best by her. And Mo, who was getting on but not massively so again ended up not being right. It pisses me off because so many are careless in their actions with their horses (RTG, even LOTB at this point in time, and others) and they seem to always get away with it in the end and have a horse to ride at the end of it. Poor Miri does literally everything within her power and the world just chucks another thing at her like it's spiteful that she did everything the last time.
I really really feel for her because it's not her management or the way she rides. Pure bad luck.

Reactions: 6
I’ve tried so hard to like Jess. But she can go duck herself. WHY ARE YOU SHOCKED???? You hammered a horse you publicised was lame in the school, hence could only hack in walk in straight lines. Then the day before the fun ride you hammered him on concrete ground… and I tried so hard to let it go because I wanted to believe deep down you cared. But you don’t.

Then on the fun ride you selfishly cantered and had a jolly old time, then now he’s crippled BECAUSE OF YOU. Just go duck yourself. Hideous. Absolutely hideous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve tried so hard to like Jess. But she can go duck herself. WHY ARE YOU SHOCKED???? You hammered a horse you publicised was lame in the school, hence could only hack in walk in straight lines. Then the day before the fun ride you hammered him on concrete ground… and I tried so hard to let it go because I wanted to believe deep down you cared. But you don’t.

Then on the fun ride you selfishly cantered and had a jolly old time, then now he’s crippled BECAUSE OF YOU. Just go duck yourself. Hideous. Absolutely hideous.
guess she has deleted the stories. What did she say please?
She screen shotted the story and commented how she was sick of people commenting the horse was only just injected on vets instruction and they worked him and then ride was 6 miles on good ground then deleted

• Wow
She screen shotted the story and commented how she was sick of people commenting the horse was only just injected on vets instruction and they worked him and then ride was 6 miles on good ground then deleted
Good ground for tap dancing. Certainty not for riding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm excited for this. I am hoping and praying it all goes smoothly because Miri does her absolute best to do everything right and what is best for the horses and all she has had is tragedy after tragedy. Obie, Zora, Inde, and even with Kenco retiring because she didn't seem to be right in ridden work despite Miri doing her best by her. And Mo, who was getting on but not massively so again ended up not being right. It pisses me off because so many are careless in their actions with their horses (RTG, even LOTB at this point in time, and others) and they seem to always get away with it in the end and have a horse to ride at the end of it. Poor Miri does literally everything within her power and the world just chucks another thing at her like it's spiteful that she did everything the last time.
I really really feel for her because it's not her management or the way she rides. Pure bad luck.
Agreed that she does a good job on the horses she backs, but it’s weird that all her horses always seem to have something wrong with them….. She had Robyn at the vets a few months ago, because there was something wrong with him, seems to be every horse she has (of her own) there is apparently something wrong with them, a bit weird.

Everything had gone now. I expect she will be keeping a low profile for a bit. Mines sounder than Sid and theres no way I would be taking her out on fun rides when the ground is like concrete. She is so bleeping selfish for going on that fun ride.

Agreed that she does a good job on the horses she backs, but it’s weird that all her horses always seem to have something wrong with them….. She had Robyn at the vets a few months ago, because there was something wrong with him, seems to be every horse she has (of her own) there is apparently something wrong with them, a bit weird.
Never thought of it like that! Some is purely bad look like was it bone fragments or somthing in Zoras fetlock. But if it’s all her horses then yes it’s odd.

Reactions: 3
I stopped following Tina a while back because I couldn't handle the screeching amongst other things but her Instagram just popped up in my suggested and I've been thinking about this for a while. Every show jumping round she ever does looks rushed. I know he's forward going and has to be ridden forward but there's something alway looks a little off.

Side note, glad to Meg had a good run with Dee. Will be interesting to see what the decision is with Bear, whether they'll try another stallion or just leave her to be a hack for Hobbit and a bit of fun for Meg at home.
I think Tina is doing an amazing job riding Banks, especially through the winter and keeping it up, she was probably a little nervous as anyone would be which is why it probs seems a little rushed, Banks looks amazing in condition and her recent vlog with Cameron is just super.
They should try a different stallion for Bear, to see if she takes and holds to him.

Everything had gone now. I expect she will be keeping a low profile for a bit. Mines sounder than Sid and theres no way I would be taking her out on fun rides when the ground is like concrete. She is so bleeping selfish for going on that fun ride.

Never thought of it like that! Some is purely bad look like was it bone fragments or somthing in Zoras fetlock. But if it’s all her horses then yes it’s odd.
If you think about it, as you mentioned…. Obi, Zora, Mo, Robyn, her home bred one with the shoulder, Blondie (who came with serious issues), Kenco, However the issues she has found have been quite serious to be fair. I think Didi is the only one, but will be interior see how she backs, but we know Miri does a wonderful job.

I think Tina is doing an amazing job riding Banks, especially through the winter and keeping it up, she was probably a little nervous as anyone would be which is why it probs seems a little rushed, Banks looks amazing in condition and her recent vlog with Cameron is just super.
They should try a different stallion for Bear, to see if she takes and holds to him.

If you think about it, as you mentioned…. Obi, Zora, Mo, Robyn, her home bred one with the shoulder, Blondie (who came with serious issues), Kenco, However the issues she has found have been quite serious to be fair. I think Didi is the only one, but will be interior see how she backs, but we know Miri does a wonderful job.
Obi isn’t hers, even Didi has had her problems she was plagued with abscesses at one point but TBs aren’t exactly known for excellent feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.