Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Erin Williams new short video I just can’t be arsed with her and her attention seeking shite
It is great she is confident in her own skin and she looks totally amazing but it isn’t much horse content lately is it ?

I think of it now as more swim wear than ponies

Reactions: 2
It is great she is confident in her own skin and she looks totally amazing but it isn’t much horse content lately is it ?

I think of it now as more swim wear than ponies
yes I view her more as a lifestyle influencer rather than a horsey account. she looks great and her branding works for her!

Reactions: 3
Ray has shared a post saying that people say she makes riding Pepper look easier than it is. I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving the buck off banter podcast today, talking about influencers so it's extra relevant to this thread.
Muddy Mayhem's Karla talks about going to rockingham with a bunch of influencers and said that all but one of them were lovely... Who are we placing bets on being the one that isn't? Mine is Charlotte or Tina (if Tina was even there,I don't remember) lol!

Ray has shared a post saying that people say she makes riding Pepper look easier than it is. I mean...
She makes it look like it's really hard work and the horse is awful and uncomfortable to ride.

Reactions: 6
Loving the buck off banter podcast today, talking about influencers so it's extra relevant to this thread.
Muddy Mayhem's Karla talks about going to rockingham with a bunch of influencers and said that all but one of them were lovely... Who are we placing bets on being the one that isn't? Mine is Charlotte or Tina (if Tina was even there,I don't remember) lol!
I was trying to work that out too.

I don’t follow RTG, but had a look at a few of her more recent instagrams. God what an irritating woman. Do people find that rubbish funny?
Staring to wonder if I live in an alternate universe.

• Haha

She makes it look like it's really hard work and the horse is awful and uncomfortable to ride.
my monies on Charlotte 😂

Esme's "glow up" on tik tok. She has destroyed her hair with bleaching 😬
Pretty much everyone does 🙈

It wasn’t Tina shes been commenting on Tina’s latest post helping her out.

Last edited:

A bit of stalking & MM follows the rest of the VE squad but not Meg she also doesn’t follow Erin Williams I reckon its one of them 2.

So if you’re a big influencer getting a lot of gifted stuff does the value of the gift count as income for tax purposes? I assume it should as you’re being gifted it in exchange for exposure on your platforms? Anyone know ?

The American one? Usually a fan of her, but less than impressed about how she's rushing Oakley into work. He's still so young, and huge, so he should have been left a bit longer
I thought she's literally only backed him and done a few bits and bobs and now he's turned away because she's pregnant. I rembember her explaining she'd have left him longer but that would have landed right at the end of her pregnancy/as she was giving birth so did a tiny bit whilst it was still early days and then once she's had the baby and had a bit of time she can finish riding him away

A bit of stalking & MM follows the rest of the VE squad but not Meg she also doesn’t follow Erin Williams I reckon its one of them 2.
I reckon it’s Erin. She made some comments about that type of influencer as opposed to the ones creating engaging content. I’d say Meg fell into the engaging content bracket.

Why do people follow Erin Williams?? She’s just a woman posing in tight clothes. Yawn.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.