Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh you sound like someone in the know… Do spill the tea?

I really hope they’ve go for nobodies like they have done in the past.
I just thought that was why there hasn’t been a series for so long.on the H&C page lots of people commenting that the last lot of contestants were just a group of people trying to use it to boost there popularity after seeing what it had done for Tina & Vic & it made a rubbish series to watch.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god!! Thanks for the lunch break read!! Madness!! I’m not sure what to think. Natalie is a bit daft bringing it to her professional business page though….
I found her page when she posted screenshots from a client a long time ago, never had any personal involvement, but long time lurker 😂

She is unbelievably unprofessional! Takes no criticism on board and has a very high opinion of herself!

Not sure anyone is worthy to be her client either if you collated all of the expectations she has of you. Certainly anyone competing below BE90 would just be laughed off her client list. Us unaffiliated folk are just pony patters in her eyes who wouldn’t pay/couldn’t afford the emergency call out fee and would wait until Monday for cheaper rates 🙄

She also posted about a client that presumably wanted to share the call out with someone on their stables and used a local vet for their horses annual jabs. Said she’d no longer be their vet and when they next message her for her services they’ll get a shock, god help if any partner she had cheated on her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just thought that was why there hasn’t been a series for so long.on the H&C page lots of people commenting that the last lot of contestants were just a group of people trying to use it to boost there popularity after seeing what it had done for Tina & Vic & it made a rubbish series to watch.
Ah maybe you’re right.

See the last one was my actually favourite as there was purely nobodies and more novice riders on there. It was nice to have some more variety than just eventers 🥱 I highly doubt they were using it to boost the popularly seeing as none of them were ‘popular’ to start with.

Has anyone seen the Facebook drama in regards to Natalie McGoldrick Equine?? It came up on my feed earlier as a friend commented on a post and I fell down the rabbit hole in my lunch break 😂 absolutely mental. The “opposite side” have a page called Well Hill blog.
She is such a loon! That is some rabbit hole…the picture of the sad little speed humps is hilarious!

I found her page when she posted screenshots from a client a long time ago, never had any personal involvement, but long time lurker 😂

She is unbelievably unprofessional! Takes no criticism on board and has a very high opinion of herself!

Not sure anyone is worthy to be her client either if you collated all of the expectations she has of you. Certainly anyone competing below BE90 would just be laughed off her client list. Us unaffiliated folk are just pony patters in her eyes who wouldn’t pay/couldn’t afford the emergency call out fee and would wait until Monday for cheaper rates 🙄

She also posted about a client that presumably wanted to share the call out with someone on their stables and used a local vet for their horses annual jabs. Said she’d no longer be their vet and when they next message her for her services they’ll get a shock, god help if any partner she had cheated on her 😂
Textbook narcissist…

Has anyone seen the Facebook drama in regards to Natalie McGoldrick Equine?? It came up on my feed earlier as a friend commented on a post and I fell down the rabbit hole in my lunch break 😂 absolutely mental. The “opposite side” have a page called Well Hill blog.
Have followed her for a while as she's fairly local to me (not my vet) and have watched the drama unfold before my eyes. Where can I find this blog ? 🤣
She was slagging off a McTimoney therapist in our area a few weeks ago and jeez it was horrific. Natalie has her own little fan club where she can do no wrong and they ripped into the therapist who had to counterpost with all her qualifications to dispute the vet's claim she was unqualified.

Have followed her for a while as she's fairly local to me (not my vet) and have watched the drama unfold before my eyes. Where can I find this blog ? 🤣
She was slagging off a McTimoney therapist in our area a few weeks ago and jeez it was horrific. Natalie has her own little fan club where she can do no wrong and they ripped into the therapist who had to counterpost with all her qualifications to dispute the vet's claim she was unqualified.
Just search Well Hill Blog into Facebook and there is a group. Comments and pictures are hilarious!

The mctimoney post was completely outrageous! Natalie went on a massive rampage when the woman didn’t even do anything wrong! She just gave what I felt was a very mild and pretty fair opinion. And then Natalie screenshot it and started a witch hunt! Anyone who had liked the comment was named & shamed and blocked from her page too. Shockingly unprofessional!

Glad I didn’t see it cos I’d have probably liked it and then have forever missed out on the drama 💔😂

Managed to find a screenshot of Natalie’s screenshot for reference lol

Attachments

• Wow
The mctimoney post was completely outrageous! Natalie went on a massive rampage when the woman didn’t even do anything wrong! She just gave what I felt was a very mild and pretty fair opinion. And then Natalie screenshot it and started a witch hunt! Anyone who had liked the comment was named & shamed and blocked from her page too. Shockingly unprofessional!

Glad I didn’t see it cos I’d have probably liked it and then have forever missed out on the drama 💔😂

Managed to find a screenshot of Natalie’s screenshot for reference lol
Think she deleted the original post in the end but then writes a whole post about how she's going to be deleting. Maybe you shouldn't have written it in the first place ?
Poor Eiddwen had to prove all her training (5+ years if I remember). Natalie could have sent her a private message but nope gotta be about the drama with that one.

And following on from the last post I also don't think she's entirely sound behind.
I thought the same tbh.... She keeps saying she's unbalanced but I'm just not sure. She's a lovely, honest little horse though.

I would love a lesson with Pammy. I would probably be shouted at and cry throughout but I would love it
I'd love a lesson with Kyra Kyrklund - I had the opportunity to arrange it about 17 years ago via a friend, but had dislocated my sacroiliac joint after failing to sit a gigantic spook and could barely walk, let alone ride, and ended up selling my horse because it took nearly a year to get right.

So that's Addie been doing a hunter trial as well according to Tina's vlog...the horse is getting alot thrown at her...

Sad about blue dog...

Ohhh thank you, I briefly saw the post this morning but had no time to read any further I am off to Well Hill Blog now!! 👀

Reactions: 1
I think Jess needs to step away from trying to be a horsey influencer and concentrate on just enjoying Jim. It’s obviously causing her a lot of grief and unfortunately this is the downside of social media that isn’t going to ever go away fully.

Reactions: 10
Yawn bloody yawn, another pity party from Jess!

The minute you put yourself out there, right or wrong, you open yourself up to criticism. For someone who appears to have the mental toughness of a mouse I do wonder why she bother’s putting herself out there? Life is hard enough without stressing yourself silly about what strangers on the internet might/have said about you.

I think Jess needs to step away from trying to be a horsey influencer and concentrate on just enjoying Jim. It’s obviously causing her a lot of grief and unfortunately this is the downside of social media that isn’t going to ever go away fully.
Literally took the words out of my mouth! She has a lovely horse, just go and enjoy him.

Reactions: 8

The minute you put yourself out there, right or wrong, you open yourself up to criticism. For someone who appears to have the mental toughness of a mouse I do wonder why she bother’s putting herself out there? Life is hard enough without stressing yourself silly about what strangers on the internet might/have said about you.

Literally took the words out of my mouth! She has a lovely horse, just go and enjoy him.
I think the issue is when your account is smaller your audience is obviously smaller and therefor more positive and I can imagine it would very enjoyable to make content and people enjoy it as it's a smaller community and I think that's where jess loved it. As soon as you get a bigger following it opens a can of worms and I feel poor Jess is one of these people who have loved making content and are good at it but can't withstand the heat that larger audiences give. I like her content as do a lot of people as she is very likeable and relatable and her audience has grown because of those things and it does seem unfair that she can't enjoy it anymore because of negative comments. I myself would not be able to not read things about me if it was posted somewhere so for people to say "just don't read it then" I think are being quite silly. I think she's got balls of steel for putting her journey out there with a new horse and pretty big condifence issues. Most people, myself included, wouldn't be able to post these things without fear of judgement and I think she needs to stop being so hard of herself and give herself more credit. She's showing real life juggling parenting/working/horses which is what the majority of people here do day in day out not like the "influencers" who have everything thrown at them.

Reactions: 11

I think she needs to be kind to herself and keep it in a close circle of trusted friends for a bit. If you go public, you need to expect criticism. The horsey world is full of unwanted opinions.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.