Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be so disappointed if Meg or Emily apply to the all star academy (or Lucy or Tina but I think they have already been on it?) considering the opportunities they already have via H&C like SUKO and Back to Basics. Tbh SUKO is essentially just All Star Academy without Pammy…

Reactions: 8
Shall we take bets on who is going on it? Tina’s been on it so I guess thats why Jess wants to be on it 😂.
My money is on LOTB getting in, I don't know if Meg would go for it? She has access to good trainers, brands, sponsorship and a large following already.... Realistically what does she have to gain?

I would LOVE to see muddymayhem in the all-star list! Can you imagine, she's one of the few influencers I actually enjoy seeing content from.

Reactions: 5
yup she said he’ll forever be on individual turnout now. Poor horse. Hate when people keep them in isolation 😢 even if they can “see other horses”, it’s not the same.

I think Addie and Ari are the same age too. Both rising 5! Such a difference isn’t it!
when you compare Addie and Ari thats crazy!

I will be so disappointed if Meg or Emily apply to the all star academy (or Lucy or Tina but I think they have already been on it?) considering the opportunities they already have via H&C like SUKO and Back to Basics. Tbh SUKO is essentially just All Star Academy without Pammy…
tbh its probably in their contracts that they're not allowed on other shows like that whilst they have obligations to other brands. They are maybe tied into a deal with SUKO

Reactions: 3
Probs beneath them 🤣 Meg seems to be doing stuff with Keysoe TV who look to be launching another subscription service for people to pay for 🙄

Reactions: 4
So would I 😂 I kinda feel for her tbh as she will never improve if her instructor is as tit as the one she’s got. Pepper would go so much better if she wasn’t constantly asking her to stop and go at the same time

Shall we take bets on who is going on it? Tina’s been on it so I guess thats why Jess wants to be on it 😂. I wouldn’t say Meg is my favourite influencer but her horses are so nice and she rides them so well. From what I see she also takes advice about her riding and doesn’t have the I’m to big to listen to anyone.
My bets are ..:. Jess LOTB.
lauren - adventures of megatron
Charlotte - riding with Charlotte
Emily - emd eventing

these desperados will def already be lined up

meg , to be fair ,doesn’t need it she has created her own name and is a lot better than All stars academy

Reactions: 7
Lily.equestrian ‘s recent video of her jumping the chestnut made me cringe 😬😬 anyone else think the horse is approaching the fence way too fast?
Looks like it was rushing quite a bit yes. Didn’t look like it used to do that when she was riding it full time last year

Emily - emd eventing

meg , to be fair ,doesn’t need it she has created her own name and is a lot better than All stars academy
I’d love to see riding with charlotte go on, think she would be very entertaining to watch 😂

They probably will tbh and likely to get on as will bring publicity in. Though it feels like it should be for riders that don’t already have a following? I don’t know i’ve never watched it!

Reactions: 1
Emily - emd eventing

I think Lauren with Mega would be great to watch and think she’d really take everything on board

Reactions: 6
How did popcorn the pony suddenly get to such a large account? The photos and reels are very well done, a lot better than a lot of peoples but I swear one minute they didn’t exist and the next, bam! Fair play for managing to secure the sponsorship and BA roles in such a short time frame.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think any big influencer should be on it. It’s not a version of swipe up kick on.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the Facebook drama in regards to Natalie McGoldrick Equine?? It came up on my feed earlier as a friend commented on a post and I fell down the rabbit hole in my lunch break 😂 absolutely mental. The “opposite side” have a page called Well Hill blog.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How did popcorn the pony suddenly get to such a large account? The photos and reels are very well done, a lot better than a lot of peoples but I swear one minute they didn’t exist and the next, bam! Fair play for managing to secure the sponsorship and BA roles in such a short time frame
They've been going for a while, mum has been whoring her children out on social media since they dropped out of her. I think she got with a footballer or something hence all the money. Really with how much money they have they don't need any sponsors.

Anybody else noticed that Kate Davies aka Country Grandeur aka An Artist Stories has been MIA for over a month now? 👀

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Facebook drama in regards to Natalie McGoldrick Equine?? It came up on my feed earlier as a friend commented on a post and I fell down the rabbit hole in my lunch break 😂 absolutely mental. The “opposite side” have a page called Well Hill blog.
Oh my god!! Thanks for the lunch break read!! Madness!! I’m not sure what to think. Natalie is a bit daft bringing it to her professional business page though….

Oh my god!! Thanks for the lunch break read!! Madness!! I’m not sure what to think. Natalie is a bit daft bringing it to her professional business page though….
isn’t it hilarious, from an outsiders POV. I have no idea who any of them are but now I’m fully invested 😂

I hope the Allstars don’t pick any of them with bigger social media followings I want to watch normal people on it. I think that’s what the program is about not egos trying to boost there fame. Id like the chance to go to other people not the same few.
i think the people doing the selection will be quite careful I believe they have had issues with people thinking they are bigger than the program before.

Reactions: 13
Jerez it's like the horsey Jeremy Kyle! Brave bringing that kind of conflict to a professional platform though

I hope the Allstars don’t pick any of them with bigger social media followings I want to watch normal people on it. I think that’s what the program is about not egos trying to boost there fame. Id like the chance to go to other people not the same few.
i think the people doing the selection will be quite careful I believe they have had issues with people thinking they are bigger than the program before.
Ooooh you sound like someone in the know… Do spill the tea?

I really hope they’ve go for nobodies like they have done in the past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.