Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!! Trying to run before she can walk, it’s not all about getting their head down, especially if you are doing it with your hands!! That was my only disappointment with Cameron is that he didn’t mention about how much Emily was fighting Addie with the contact when she did throw her head up for a quite a while. Guess he could have just been assessing the situation but yeh.. hence why I would have stopped at that as it seemed very intense experience for a baby.
I really like Emily, but I don’t get why she hasn’t yet given Addie a break since owning her, she’s been in work for around 6-7months and her work load is a fair amount, and she has now taken her to SUKO….. I know she is giving her a break after that but it’s long overdue.

Reactions: 3
She’s not really an influencer as such but do any of you follow Luisa Zissman? Her equestrian page specifically.
I know she’s super privileged but she works for the right, yeah her husband is loaded etc etc but I bloody love her and her horses! Warms my black heart to see and hergirls enjoying their horses/ponies and doing right by them
Her thread on here is quite interesting, she tried to set her followers on a company building her a shelter but apparently they are taking her to court. I also can’t stand her baby voice 🤢 however if I had a husband with all that money I would spend it in a similar way!

What we don’t need to know is what she’s actually doing, because if she does work as a call handler or something like that, she would probably get loads of people messaging for advice and she might not want to publicise, especially with her only starting this year.
And I can imagine people will be asking her what's the most traumatising call she's received (a really common question for paramedics too) when she probably won't want to relive it herself.

Reactions: 1
And I can imagine people will be asking her what's the most traumatising call she's received (a really common question for paramedics too) when she probably won't want to relive it herself.
A lot of jobs also advise you not to disclose what you do on social media… and if she works for the emergency services that might be the case

Reactions: 9
A lot of jobs also advise you not to disclose what you do on social media… and if she works for the emergency services that might be the case
100% actually. A girl I used to livery with is a trainee officer and she isn’t supposed to advertise It. She has all her socials really locked down with fake names etc. so people can’t find her.

Reactions: 4
Fred Scala is horrible he’s well known for it. I know someone who worked for him & if he was in a bad mood he wouldnt stop shouting at them until he made them cry it’s like he gets off on making people upset. Absolute piece of tit who shouldn’t be training a parrot to talk let alone grassroots eventers with one horse.
Agree with this. I’ve had two lessons with him and he was awful. I’ve also heard horror stories from people that have worked for hun

Her thread on here is quite interesting, she tried to set her followers on a company building her a shelter but apparently they are taking her to court. I also can’t stand her baby voice 🤢 however if I had a husband with all that money I would spend it in a similar way!
I didn’t think to look on here…. Off I go

I’m going to say it and I expect I’ll get some hate but - how long are they all going to be on a ‘Lifestyle’ change?
This Rob Swain guy is going to make some money from them and the wannabe followers.

There, I’ve said it 😬 and for the record I’m very pro healthy lifestyle changes as apposed to quick fix faddy diets and diet shakes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite like Han Equestrian, based in New Zealand. She does promote products but seems very down to earth and humble.

The only thing I don't quite understand is her retiring Fletch due to head shaking. There is plenty can be done, though I don't know their history, but equally kudos to her for putting the horse first. A few need to take a leaf out of her book.

I’m going to say it and I expect I’ll get some hate but - how long are they all going to be on a ‘Lifestyle’ change?
This Rob Swain guy is going to make some money from them and the wannabe followers.

There, I’ve said it 😬 and for the record I’m very pro healthy lifestyle changes as apposed to quick fix faddy diets and diet shakes etc.
Just a glass of milk and a banana for breakfast sounds like a very unsustainable lifestyle to me.

Reactions: 2
The first part of Emily’s lesson was awful! What on earth was she doing?? I’ve never seen her ride like that before. The horse is super smart but she’s a youngster and the big kicks from Emily and harsh hands were unnecessary. Emily lost her rag there, not nice to see.

Reactions: 10
that really is some appalling riding, I've always liked the way Emily rides but not in her recent video. shes expecting absolute perfection from a horse who's been schooled for what 6 months? not to mention shes only focused on the head which is completely backwards thinking. she was getting so wound up and was being really unfair on the mare with those big kicks when i think the mare is genuinely confused? it seems like they stopped filming in the middle and calmed down and came back with a different approach aka quiet aids with the whip which i think was very needed. you cant be getting so wound up and angry on a baby pony. we've all been there but personally id find a small win and leave it there for another day. maybe that's just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Also why is her hands up so high 😭 so many questions. The poor horse doesn't look right nor did she look fit enough and she's just entered another BE too.
I agree, I really hope she doesn’t take her all the way to Warwick hall. It’s about 3 hours towing just one direction

I agree, I really hope she doesn’t take her all the way to Warwick hall. It’s about 3 hours towing just one direction
LOL I know, I had to laugh when she said she wasn't keen on going to wee burgie because it was 4 hours away! But you'd travel down to the North of England? Make it make sense. Her need to be out eventing is overriding her actual judgment of what she should be doing with her newly turned 5 year old.

No idea! So they can do a “big reveal” on TV? or maybe because they’re “celebrities” on TV it’s a security issue 🤣🤣

So how many undisclosed adverts do we reckon there will be in the next few days on swipe up stories?! Especially as they are soooo transparent…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.