Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever’s air up affiliated link you use, do they at least pre fill it with their own special influencer water?

Can’t help but feel the smaller wannabe influencers only bought one cos they’re gagging for a reshare to Meg elphicks story

Reactions: 4
Shame for the hunt as Dominic Jones left it in quite a good position I’d heard.

Get the impression they paint the idyllic life but easy to do when you’ve got that much money. I too remember the post about voting and how she’d be a mother unable to feed her children, which was just a ridiculous comment to make. Toby has been doing up the house since leaving hunt service, so no income coming in to fund it all. There’s always going to be people more fortunate but they certainly come across very unaware of the reality normal life and money.
The eldest son is Jack Kidd’s but that does seem to be kept hush hush and the boy calls Toby “Daddy”
Mon I didn’t know Toby full gave up hunting. Anyone know why?

Does she seriously believe the drivel she has written. The bit about working them is correct but she doesn’t seem to practice what she preaches.
Wow it’s a miracle I’d better get myself on spillers if it will turn my fat to muscle 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are there any Australian or New Zealand equestrian influencers that I don’t know about? I know of hlh equestrian and Han equestrian but any others?

Reactions: 2
That Air Up is the most ridiculous piece of crap I’ve ever seen I can’t take anyone seriously who advertises it. How can they say they only promote products they use or believe in & then try to flog £30 drinks bottle to the followers. Its smelly water 🤣
£30 😨😨 wow! Just put some fruit in water, simple.

• Heart
Are there any Australian or New Zealand equestrian influencers that I don’t know about? I know of hlh equestrian and Han equestrian but any others?
I love following Amanda Pottinger, not as an influencer but a bloody amazing kiwi rider 🇳🇿

What else is there to talk about? Theres not much currently happening 😂 just need someone to do something dramatic and the subject will change.
I’ve just watched Tina’s latest vlog and thought she rode super with her SJ rounds for the BSJA, I had to fast forward the first half because she didn’t stop talking for that length of time 🤣
What’s the news on Riding with Charlotte? Is Vossi still injured?
I see NoHorseHan has been #gifted a Fairfax and Favour bag, she will be the next one that’s gifted and sponsored by everything and yet doesn’t even compete or do anything with her pony… I’m guessing it’s because she’s close to Meg maybe?

Reactions: 3
I don't know about influencers apart from the one's that have already been mentioned but i really enjoyed the Wilson sister's tv show keeping up with the kaimanawas... 😅

Reactions: 3
Theres Talicia Beardsmore who did youtube and Tabitha Hope
And there are a couple of other smaller youtube ones that I don't follow on instagram. I forgot their names as they don't post much.

I’ve just watched Tina’s latest vlog and thought she rode super with her SJ rounds for the BSJA, I had to fast forward the first half because she didn’t stop talking for that length of time 🤣
I see NoHorseHan has been #gifted a Fairfax and Favour bag, she will be the next one that’s gifted and sponsored by everything and yet doesn’t even compete or do anything with her pony… I’m guessing it’s because she’s close to Meg maybe?
She talks for 20 minutes before she does any riding at all..

Charlotte is back on Vossi, her new saddle is in the country

What else is there to talk about? Theres not much currently happening 😂 just need someone to do something dramatic and the subject will change.
How about how the Equidry family with FrankiesPonies. The mum has the youngest kid jumping every day just about not good for the pony's legs.
Or on a similar vein of a family who do too much jumping, DayByDay. RaleighLink14 just did a video about their new ex racehorse purchase for their novice, nervous and unbalanced youngest kid Sophie (who is like 12 now I think but still really really novice)

I love following Amanda Pottinger, not as an influencer but a bloody amazing kiwi rider 🇳🇿
I actually grew up competing against Amanda. Is she just on Instagram? I don’t have Instagram anymore and tend just to watch YouTube.

Theres Talicia Beardsmore who did youtube and Tabitha Hope
And there are a couple of other smaller youtube ones that I don't follow on instagram. I forgot their names as they don't post much.

She talks for 20 minutes before she does any riding at all..

Charlotte is back on Vossi, her new saddle is in the country

How about how the Equidry family with FrankiesPonies. The mum has the youngest kid jumping every day just about not good for the pony's legs.
Or on a similar vein of a family who do too much jumping, DayByDay. RaleighLink14 just did a video about their new ex racehorse purchase for their novice, nervous and unbalanced youngest kid Sophie (who is like 12 now I think but still really really novice)
Raleigh use to be worth watching, she now has a ego the size of “something massive 🤣” and her face pulling, scowling and belittling gestures and huffing is more than I can take, absolutely that family are being hoodwink by their trainer and are not choosing right by Sophie but videos like what she is making don’t help, I also lost all respect for her when she deleted my comments asking about why she isn’t calling out the abuse Erin Williams is inflicting on her Andalusian and also the pearman ranch, she has a agenda and is not transparent

Her hair flying all over the place puts me off watching her vlog. Maybe an unpopular opinion but hair should be tied up neatly no lower than the shoulder for competing. Which I thought was in the rules anyway. You just have to have more than 10 followers and post 3/4 times to get gifted fairfax and favour.

Reactions: 4
Her hair flying all over the place puts me off watching her vlog. Maybe an unpopular opinion but hair should be tied up neatly no lower than the shoulder for competing. Which I thought was in the rules anyway. You just have to have more than 10 followers and post 3/4 times to get gifted fairfax and favour.
For some reason it’s the fashion in BS to have your hair down… makes me cringe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.