Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched Tina’s latest vlog and thought she rode super with her SJ rounds for the BSJA, I had to fast forward the first half because she didn’t stop talking for that length of time 🤣
What’s the news on Riding with Charlotte? Is Vossi still injured?
I see NoHorseHan has been #gifted a Fairfax and Favour bag, she will be the next one that’s gifted and sponsored by everything and yet doesn’t even compete or do anything with her pony… I’m guessing it’s because she’s close to Meg maybe?
I don't think Tina's riding wad good at all. Just before take off on every fence she's hitting him a kick, and she's wearing spurs.. cringe 🤢 you can put more leg on without taking your leg off and flapping like a penguin, digging spurs into their side on take off 🤢

Reactions: 1
What else is there to talk about? Theres not much currently happening 😂 just need someone to do something dramatic and the subject will change.
I go through spates of enjoying Heelsdownandkickon feed she and Harper are such fun giggly girls and Dandan is adorable.... but then she goes and does absolutely beggy my child needs a new hat body protector show jacket and beige breeches story asking if anyone has anything second hand... Or has anyone got any recommendations.. and I can't work out why brands sponsor her.. is it "realness" ?
Plus she keeps saying how awful and bad her back is.... Then trots off out to do an entire camp with Patrick.

Reactions: 2
Her hair flying all over the place puts me off watching her vlog. Maybe an unpopular opinion but hair should be tied up neatly no lower than the shoulder for competing. Which I thought was in the rules anyway. You just have to have more than 10 followers and post 3/4 times to get gifted fairfax and favour.
Speaking of hair, does anyone have any thoughts on Dani Starwyn/Waldman?

Has anyone else noticed Fairfax and Favor’s bag are near identical copies of the big designer brands? So many Gucci and Mulberry rip offs.

I've actually hit the point where I'm not really following as many influencers and looking more towards the pros. I do follow Meg, Lucy and Emily, I like all three. But that's kind of it. I wouldn't call Miri Hackett an influencer and I'm really interested in the way she works with horses, I think she has a lot to offer. After that it's Abi Lyle a few other dressage riders and a handful of eventers, Andrew Hoy is really great at showing stuff as are alot of the you her Team GB riders like Yasmin Ingham.
I just can't be bothered with this endless thing of people like RTG thinking they know better or Tina being a victim, or Rhi preaching. It's all just so exhausting to have voluntarily fed into your life. Tho I do admit seeing them being called out is more interesting 😂

Reactions: 8
I cringed hard when I saw Ally approved went on a ‘content holiday’ with other wannabes all the bragging about the amount of products they had got. It was just embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 3
I actually grew up competing against Amanda. Is she just on Instagram? I don’t have Instagram anymore and tend just to watch YouTube.
I’ve only been following her on instagram

I've actually hit the point where I'm not really following as many influencers and looking more towards the pros. I do follow Meg, Lucy and Emily, I like all three. But that's kind of it. I wouldn't call Miri Hackett an influencer and I'm really interested in the way she works with horses, I think she has a lot to offer. After that it's Abi Lyle a few other dressage riders and a handful of eventers, Andrew Hoy is really great at showing stuff as are alot of the you her Team GB riders like Yasmin Ingham.
I just can't be bothered with this endless thing of people like RTG thinking they know better or Tina being a victim, or Rhi preaching. It's all just so exhausting to have voluntarily fed into your life. Tho I do admit seeing them being called out is more interesting 😂
Another I love following is Carl Hedin

Last edited:
I don't think Tina's riding wad good at all. Just before take off on every fence she's hitting him a kick, and she's wearing spurs.. cringe 🤢 you can put more leg on without taking your leg off and flapping like a penguin, digging spurs into their side on take off 🤢
She’s riding him to the fence, giving him a kick before take off, at least she’s not just being a passenger, she is actually riding him. There’s worse riders out there than Tina, she’s done a good job with Banks, however can never go anywhere on her own, she’s very needy of company and can never saddle or groom her horse herself, nor plait or clip, there’s always someone doing it for her.
It’s Emily’s bloody hair, that fringe 🤦🏼‍♀️ How does it not annoy the tit out of her I don’t know because it does me seeing it flapping in her face 🤣

Jumping Bryan ~ Mary has just come back in from a 4-6wk break? She’s already lunging her over jumps 🤦🏼‍♀️ Talk about not getting the 4yr old a little fitter first?

I cringed hard when I saw Ally approved went on a ‘content holiday’ with other wannabes all the bragging about the amount of products they had got. It was just embarrassing 🙈
That was the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen on Instagram & what content came from it, a video of them wearing F&F boots drinking champagne & some slow motion videos trying to sell calming cookies. I unfollowed all 3 of them after that the desperation was awful & I felt sorry for the brands who’d probably been promised all sorts for free stuff. Ali Approved would get her Fanny out for a free saddle cloth She did that beddown thing. Made an absolute idiot of herself for months & then started crying about her mental health when it looked like she wasn’t going to win it lol

Tina might be annoying but this isn’t fair she’s actually a really good rider I like watching her ride & she works really hard to do her best.

Reactions: 4
That was the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen on Instagram & what content came from it, a video of them wearing F&F boots drinking champagne & some slow motion videos trying to sell calming cookies. I unfollowed all 3 of them after that the desperation was awful & I felt sorry for the brands who’d probably been promised all sorts for free stuff. Ali Approved would get her Fanny out for a free saddle cloth She did that beddown thing. Made an absolute idiot of herself for months & then started crying about her mental health when it looked like she wasn’t going to win it lol

Tina might be annoying but this isn’t fair she’s actually a really good rider I like watching her ride & she works really hard to do her best.
Ally approved I used to follow and like but she is really coming on very desperate at the moment. The content holiday was such a joke!
Also I get the feeling it’s only “allyapproved” if it’s free 🙄

i also agree as annoying as Tina with her baby like attitude and extensions of words is she is showing she can ride and is getting the most out of her horse. So fair play

Reactions: 3
Tina is a fab rider over fences when her nerves don’t get in the way. And no matter what people may think of her personality wise, she takes great care over her animals. Yeah she gets others to clip and plait - I am crap at clipping so would rather have someone who can do it quickly and well. Plaiting, good because I hate it when people do tit plaits (flo, I’m looking at you 😆).

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
I agree! I also thought she rode well considering the height and level she was jumping, she come away with a placing and the horse was happy to take her around, she was also a little nervous and I would have been too. As I said above she wasn’t a passenger, she actually rode him to the fences.

Tina is a fab rider over fences when her nerves don’t get in the way. And no matter what people may think of her personality wise, she takes great care over her animals. Yeah she gets others to clip and plait - I am crap at clipping so would rather have someone who can do it quickly and well. Plaiting, good because I hate it when people do tit plaits (flo, I’m looking at you 😆).
I clip my horse. And by clip I mean I do the bulk of his body and then get someone else to do the fiddly bits 🤣

Ally approved I used to follow and like but she is really coming on very desperate at the moment. The content holiday was such a joke!
Also I get the feeling it’s only “allyapproved” if it’s free 🙄

i also agree as annoying as Tina with her baby like attitude and extensions of words is she is showing she can ride and is getting the most out of her horse. So fair play
Yeah the bed down desperation made me unfollow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.