Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hosslife

Im not getting you wrong, you said supplements aren’t beneficial, pretty bold statement. Now you are saying ‘ supplemental is advised’ make your mind up. So what science would you like me to show you? You aren’t making much sense.
Get up on the wrong side of the bed or do you work for omega equine 😂

i would like to see reports that show how effective they are based on actual quantified scientific research. Not a testimonial from Emma in Salford saying she can now ride her horse because of calming cookies.

its a given about deficiency and how to supplement vitamins. However most of the supplements people buy are ineffective , not needed and just a mass marketing campaign done very well.

Reactions: 6

iniut

Own up, who pointed out that RTG horse is overweight 😅 and I can’t believe I am writing this but also if her vet is telling her that fats transforms into muscle then she needs a new vet, that’s literally like saying a size 20 person will excersise and stay a size 20 but will be a ball of muscle not fat, JFC give me strenght
literally on tiktok she put a photo of her before and her crest is bigger now than it was then! But she’ll delete all the comments saying so

• Haha

TeddyA

But you have knowledge I don’t think RTG does I think it is ignorance and lack of knowledge and experience plus this whole comments that question are bullying or trolling
There’s absolutely no way she hasn’t been told her her vets that pepper is overweight, especially since she has arthritis. Ignorance isn’t a good excuse either! We owe it to our horses to learn and grow. Not let them get obese because our ego is too big to listen 🤦‍♀️

Spearo11

Clare and Joanna are at hopetoun this weekend.... I do hope Joanna has a great round on taking the step up to 90. I think blondie will love it, just need to watch the speed! Clare though.... I can't help but feel like there will be some kind of "she's just a baby" justification when she doesn't perform like the established 5* event horse she thinks she is.... If she does well, I will eat my words but just feel its another "too soon" moment for them.

horsey1234

I can’t even remember any of the contestants jumping a course of 90cm XC and SJ in the last two series? Even the smart cob who won was only doing 70 or so I think? I actually really liked the variety of novice riders and owners up to experienced. I suppose it makes it harder to compare them when they’re ranking them for the show but I liked the fact that the progression of the novice riders was rewarded, the way they listened to advice and took it on board was an important part of it

Forgetmenot22

I follow a few Scottish “eventers” and it’s jaw dropping how fast they are putting their youngsters through the game. I’d understand more if you were a professional and aiming for age classes etc, but these guys call themselves amateurs. So what’s the rush? They have some lovely horses, but it’s very results driven already. And what winds me up more is that they only show the good stuff and gloss over or just don’t acknowledge any negatives. Sends a very poor message to anyone blindly following them.
Does anyone else get the feeling Clare us trying to keep up with Johanna. Blondie is obviously older and has done a fair bit more than Jade. Clare seems a more nervous rider and I think being around Johanna pushes her a bit.
Agree Jade doesn't look right behind. And agree she is asking too much of a newly 5 year old.
Any idea how old Blondie is? She's a cracking little Welsh c. And Jade will be a lovely horse if she is given the time and rest 🤞

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Seriously hope we aren’t going to start commenting on someone who is a perfectly healthy weight. Uncalled for and the reason so many people have unhealthy relationships with food. And I do hope no one is now going to screenshot that and send it to the poor girl because it’s completely unnecessary 🤬
Looks like people already have, she’s mentioned it on her IG story.

• Sad

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I don’t think any big influencer should be on it. It’s not a version of swipe up kick on.

mumma mia

I’m intrigued as to what she does 🤔. I have heard it’s the police force but not sure where.

seen LOTB video taking Jim ODE. ( at least he is sound 🙄) She does throw her hands forward and stick her arse out over a fence. Gives me easter Bunny vibes. More lessons needed instead of F&F boots 😉. Yes a bit bitchy …. do I care… not really.
I think that’s a little unfair. She is trying to become a better rider, she has lost confidence along the way and is gaining it back, she has also had a child during that as well so I don’t think she has been back riding long. The horse is young, but he seems to be going ok for her. Her other sharer that rides to be fair isn’t really any better than Jess, she is very unbalanced in the saddle and has very unsteady hands. I think Jess is doing a great job getting back in the saddle and doing what she enjoys, she’s clearly trying.

dashz

Watched it last night and this is in fact the perfect description 😆 she definitely thinks she is above cycling, sorry Charlotte, we aren't all rich 🤣 Vossi has never looked relaxed of happy the entire time she's owned him. Wish she would get rid of the stupid orange bit guards too, they look horrendous lol
But if they’re not orange how else will we be able to appreciate that she splashed out for a bombers bit?! Orange bit rings are how we know she’s better than us lol

• Haha

Beyond the wall

The Coles family 😬 Toby's got a reputation for thrashing horses, he left racing under a cloud, his column in Horse and Hound was always a bit hard to read, even in print he came across harsh on the horse.
I followed Callie for a bit because, oh charming the pony is in the house, but then I started to notice things that didn't sit right about the 'old School' approach etc and the hat thing, yeah, not to mention wearing old fashion velvet hats on the hunting field etc etc

hosslife

I think she has done some unaffiliated bits. I dunno… I follow her as I think she seems nice, but I’ve thought for a long time that surely there must be something lurking with how inconsistent he is. She seemed so upset today on her stories and I feel for her. To me, looks like there may be some hind end discomfort and wondered if anyone else saw the e same?
Yep I think she has but very inconsistent and so wondered why you would then go BE? She has basically paid 120 for a dressage test 😞. I wish people wouldn’t see the big draw to BE when they are not ready. There are some cracking UA comps that are probably more suited.
i just think he looks super uncomfortable at times and then doesn’t want to do it.
sometimes you also have to come to the conclusions that just because you want to event doesn’t always mean your horse does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Goat the event horse with same issues. Sometimes you have to see that your horse probably
Doesn’t want to event. Try something else. Enjoy your horses without pushing them to do something they don’t want to.

mumma mia

I shove energy drinks down my gob to keep me going tbf 😂 what's the big deal?
Yep! I drink RedBull 😂
I think Jess looks absolutely amazing with her weight loss journey, it’s not easy losing weight and she is looking super slim! Good on her.

• Heart

mumma mia

I think the issue is when your account is smaller your audience is obviously smaller and therefor more positive and I can imagine it would very enjoyable to make content and people enjoy it as it's a smaller community and I think that's where jess loved it. As soon as you get a bigger following it opens a can of worms and I feel poor Jess is one of these people who have loved making content and are good at it but can't withstand the heat that larger audiences give. I like her content as do a lot of people as she is very likeable and relatable and her audience has grown because of those things and it does seem unfair that she can't enjoy it anymore because of negative comments. I myself would not be able to not read things about me if it was posted somewhere so for people to say "just don't read it then" I think are being quite silly. I think she's got balls of steel for putting her journey out there with a new horse and pretty big condifence issues. Most people, myself included, wouldn't be able to post these things without fear of judgement and I think she needs to stop being so hard of herself and give herself more credit. She's showing real life juggling parenting/working/horses which is what the majority of people here do day in day out not like the "influencers" who have everything thrown at them.
This is so true! I think she creates content for positive reactions, to make her self feel better and when she gets negative comments, it hits her like a ton of bricks. I like Jess, and to get back on a horse having confidence issues is such a major positive. She just needs to get rid of her social media and concentrate on her family and horse. To me, she comes across really confident, as a timid person would definitely not be on IG stories and YT in front of a camera. Not everyone blabs about there mental state to the world, family ok, but not to the world, she could be doing this also for attention.
Tina carries on in front of the camera to get attention when she’s upset, like why do it in front of the world, it’s plain attention seeking, they have there close family for this.

Wodge887

Fred Scala is horrible he’s well known for it. I know someone who worked for him & if he was in a bad mood he wouldnt stop shouting at them until he made them cry it’s like he gets off on making people upset. Absolute piece of shit who shouldn’t be training a parrot to talk let alone grassroots eventers with one horse.

• Wow

hosslife

I’ve got one and they are a good idea. I don’t like squash or a ribena so it’s nice to have something other than plain water
But you are drinking plain water 😂
Over priced gimmic which even has the health professionals saying not to waste your money
Come on it’s worse than Y food and that’s saying something

Also I refuse to believe that they have bought it , tagging influenced by, for any other purpose than thinking they can jump on the bandwagon and hopefully profit.
Its literally the new form of pyramid selling 🙄

secrets123

Poor pepper
That reel made me cringe hard, an accident waiting to happen holding the lead rope at the very end in an open field when your horse is clearly feeling a bit fresh…and with your phone in the other hand just to get some content for your Instagram. I don’t care how much you trust your horse, that’s just asking to get kicked in the head. I noticed that ruthirisheq commented something along the same lines that it could’ve gone wrong and the comment got deleted…

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Based on the current criteria I don’t think Sophie and Rem would have made the cut. I enjoyed watching her on all stars and following her on instagram

icedbuns

Oh dear Rhi’s update 😕. She’s a bit of a funny one but I do feel sorry for her, she’s not having much luck!

• Sad