Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forgetmenot22

Claire Colvins horse Jade is also looks lame behind on their latest YouTube vid.
Doesn't look good in the showjumping and looks pretty bloody uncomfortable trotting over the XC finishing line 😔

Reactions: 5

Easypeeler

Callie Cole’s with the two eldest on horses without hats boils my piss. If they won’t wear them they shouldn’t be allowed on the horse
The Coles family 😬 Toby's got a reputation for thrashing horses, he left racing under a cloud, his column in Horse and Hound was always a bit hard to read, even in print he came across harsh on the horse.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
F0F05474-DCA0-4AD4-B1AB-7076A94BCA4C.png

I wonder what the negative comments were?

I can’t stand Rhea Freeman either so it’s a definite no from me.
In the age of improved horse welfare, why are obese people who insist on riding horses being given a platform??
She’s not IMO a very good host or at least I don’t think she’s doing a good job talking to RTG

WHW were called out to Peps as being overweight. WHW thought RTG was doing everything right

SM isn’t used to seeing plus sized riders and she’s asked professionals if she is too heavy and both vet and physio think it is ok

RTG now deletes and blocks

Last edited:
What a stupid delusional woman 🤯
Let me put it to you loud and clear Ray: You are OBESE and so is your horse! It’s selfish and cruel, and it’s taking years off both your life and the horse’s!
And anyone who calls her out on it or calls the WHW are not trolls. Anyone care to report her again? She bloody well needs something to make her realise that horse is fat not a healthy well muscled horse.

RTG has had Peps condition scored at a six which is assuming same scale 1-9 as Spillers slightly over so she is clearly listening
I call bullshit on that! Theres no way that horse is at a good weight for this time of year or slightly over as she says. Esme’s boys where thinner and she was told they need to loose a bit so why ie she saying that Pepper doesn’t need to loose any is beyond me.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched her vlog but wondered if it was born dead at full term or if like you say wasn’t in foal when she left to foal (lost it early on). Such a shame as she hasn’t had much luck with trying to get her in foal.
One of the vlogs just before Bear went away to foal, there was a particular clip of her and she just did not look remotely in foal to me. I remember thinking that she must have been hiding it really well because nothing about her shape looked like she might be just a month off foaling.
It didn’t actually come as a big shock to me when I found out she wasn’t. I realised I wasn’t going mad after all.
I’ve seen plenty of surprise foals in my time and even ones that other people don’t suspect I usually have an inkling from the way the mare holds herself.
I hope Meg gets her long awaited foal next year.

I thought she was sponsored by that yard or something Is it not that rehab yard that she did a video on?
Don’t think she sponsored by them she just made a video and now thinks shes royalty. Not sure what she brings to SUKO other than that weird horsey girl fan girling over very minor celebrities. Simon is gay and Cameron gives of gay vibes so no point drooling over them. As for the girls I think she’s jealous that they are well known enough to be on horse and country. I think I’d rather meet to horses than the people, I absolutely love Jam and I’m not normally a gelding person but Banksy is growing on me.

• Heart

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
FWIW I now don’t think we should be commenting on weight regardless of it being a normal weight or not

No one IME who is a plus size
is unaware of that and we have no idea of what is going on for that person behind the screen

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
I hope Jess finds a balance that suits her

I think being a small influencer is tough you can see what might be in terms of gifted items and sponsors but you’re not large enough to have a paid SM manager so you can have some distance

I couldn’t do it my skin is too thin but I also think if you sup with the Devil that is SM you need a long spoon
Me too. One week she’s boss bitch next week down In the dumps.

Yupitsme!!

Just read on fresian horses yvonne has taken a nasty fall and in intensive care, so sad we get a tiny glimpse into their lives and realise that no matter who you are, how good you are at riding, one nasty fall can change your life. I hope yvonne is OK and has speedy recovery, as she has 2 young boys that need her. From the post that's been posted it's bad, so fingers crossed for her.

• Sad

horsey1234

Yeah they claim to live frugally but they have 5 (the 2 shetlands, the small coloured retired mare, bug & mums horse) all at home in beautiful countryside. Kids seem to be homeschooled so mum doesn’t appear to have to work a normal job. I follow their page as it’s nice to seeing the kiddies enjoying their ponies but I try to not read too much into the posts and the comments from their followers or I get myself too wound up 😅
Haha agreed
I can’t actually read her posts as they’re just one massive essay length paragraph. It’s like word vomit I can’t deal with it

Most of the time calmers have the placebo effect I think. And as for feeding calming cookies and energy cookies thats just dumb and shows how much you can get away with if your good at advertising. Tell a gulible fool they work on different parts of the brain and they will feed both instead of putting the horse on a diet so it’s not carrying round lots of excess weight 😂
Oh my lord yes to this. Ray giving Pepper a calming cookie and an energy booster? Is your brain set right or do you really believe both will work. I can’t believe the stupidity. What happened to keeping horse diets simple. If you need to sort out their energy or need to sort out their form of hotness, surely it makes sense there’s something in their diet triggering either? My gelding had so many recommendations for Dengie Alfa A Oil which worked for some people but not mine. Trialled him for a few weeks to see how his head would react too it and he was so buzzed with the excess oil. Removed it and tried a different brand and he’s the perfect amount of everything. This is why I sometimes get sick at some influencers sticking to the one brand of feed for the sake a partnership that mightn’t work for their horse but they’ll still feed it to them and then mask their energy with calming cookies that often more so than not like someone said, have the placebo effect. I could have kept my horse on the Alfa A which he was loopy on and then kept horsing calming cookies into him but what’s good is that? It’s not attainable and would blow his brains. This is where little miss know it all Ray the wreck needs to reevaluate everything. She has no idea what she’s at

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Responsible horse owners don’t allow their horses to get that fat or try their upmost! I had a pony come to me fatter than Pepper, the biggest pony I had ever seen. He went onto strict strip grazing, was exercised 6 days a week and sometimes twice in a day. He didn’t get any hard feed and his hay was weighed according to his weight, workload and turnout.

Wodge887

I didn’t say what Tina was doing was right or wrong just explaining why NAF no longer work with her why would they pay when wannabes will do it for a free bottle of hoof oil.

Nixxs

VIP Member
Is anyone actually getting bored of watching these vloggers? I used to really enjoy them, but now it seems I don’t, and I think it’s because they are having it all handed to them by being gifted items of everything possible, like Hello Fresh being vlog sponsors, I mean what the hell??!!! Or Y Food etc, it’s out of control. It really isn’t real life vlogging is it? A real life equestrian will work for there horses and have good and bad days, they will go out and buy a saddle if they can afford it and not be sponsored with and handed a brand new trailer, that’s not reality is it?
Wouldn't be so bad if it was just one of them but they all get given the same things at the same time. Bamm stories all filled with undeclared ads of the same thing

ishgirl

While I agree Addie was way too overbent in Emily's recent vlog, and that she's been doing way too much with her and she needs a break... I think SUKO might be the making of them. I don't know if anyone saw her recent reel, but Addie in the first dressage lesson looked much much better!

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about her booting tantrum. It was really bad form and it seems from the comments here, she's lost a lot of respect from people for it.
I wouldn't be as bothered as I know we've all lost our rag here and there over the years.. But she could have made comment in the vlog either through putting some text on at that moment or commenting on it at the end of the vlog to say she was embarrased by her behaviour or she feels bad and knows it was wrong bla bla bla but left it in to show the reality or whatever. I wouldn't have been so put off had she done that. But the fact she left it in and left in Tina joking about it just leaves a sour taste.
edit/p.s. I don't think she needs 'cancelling' for this but it's a perfect opportunity to keep that relatability and also speak about the pressures of socials and keeping up with her peers!
I agree - she should not be cancelled for it - but she also needs to own up to her (Lets not beat around the bush) abuse of that lovely mare.

I've been seriously put off by it, and certainly don't want my impressionable child watching it and thinking its ok "because someone on YouTube did it" and Tina? Well her comments were equally appalling

I've been lurking on this thread for ages but finally created an account!

Pumpkin isn't a school master at all, he's a competition horse in his prime, I don't think they are the same thing

Has anyone else been completely rubbed the wrong way by the stories Ellie Mccarthy, Erin etc have posted about "class" because they are drinking prosecco out of paper cups...on a private plane...

I'm also wondering what makes Erin's new swimwear line worth the price it is, there is no information on the production of the garments, whether the business is sustainable in any way etc
Erin is so out of touch with reality here she is just about moving to another universe 😅 I will send her a sorry to see you go card but it won’t be genuine 😅

Wodge887

Pitterpatterflipflops has said exactly how ive been feeling about all these vloggers & Instagrammers im done with them all. Im unfollowing all of them & just following smaller accounts that keep it real.

• Heart