Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her posts but I can imagine it's much better for her. Is she viewing to buy or just borrowing a ride from someone?
Her social media break lasted all of two seconds though didn't it
She’s at a show and it’s a friends horse I think that’s part of the display

Forgive me..nz ex rider and groom to a 19year old rider here. ( yes my daughter) but had to go and oogle Chelsea whites you tube. I'm binging..I KNOW!! But I'm just fascinated in the worst way. What stuck out to me was the xmas vlog where popcorn got a heap of presents. He seemed so..disinterested in life. Something got my unhappy horse radar twigging..and of course I coukd be wrong..but..he was in the stall just uninterested and not like the healthy pony I thought he'd be, trying to get out..trying to munch everything, if that was any of our ponies we had they would have been much more aware. And one in particular was very docile to the point where he visited old people homes but he had a certain interest in life about him. Especially because ( I think!) It's unnatural for horses to be in stalls and usually they are happy to get out and graze and roll and kick up the heels. That's our experience anyway where we had to box at night at the last grazers we were at.
As I said I very happy if I'm wrong. I love all horses no matter shape type or breed . He did seem happier out on the hunter trial course. The young girl us very camera confident isn't she? I have Noth daughters who acted danced etc and no way would they perform like that if I suggested they go.on YouTube.. and I did!!!! I started watching the xmas vlog and was expecting a huge living room. But they seemed to be a very small area. I thought they'd have an opulent living area full.of d'art and Hello! Magazine interior. Maybe she doesn't show off that side of life..I dunno I'm new to her.

I see No Horse Han has now been gifted a blow up vest! For someone who is a very average rider and doesn’t compete, how does that work?? She’s not even a YouTuber!

Reactions: 1
I see No Horse Han has now been gifted a blow up vest! For someone who is a very average rider and doesn’t compete, how does that work?? She’s not even a YouTuber!
I doubt she’ll get gifted anything again - it was absolutely filthy in the video! Almost looked second hand 😬

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’ll get gifted anything again - it was absolutely filthy in the video! Almost looked second hand 😬
Considering it’s safety equipment you’d think she’d take better care of it! How very ungrateful too. Everything about her is scruffy though, from her nails to her dirty cuffs to her riding boots

But I suppose lack of effort and quality of content doesn’t matter when you’re cashing in on your mates popularity and not your own

Reactions: 4
At least it shows she uses it. Better than half of them that open a box and then it’s never to be seen again!

Forgive me..nz ex rider and groom to a 19year old rider here. ( yes my daughter) but had to go and oogle Chelsea whites you tube. I'm binging..I KNOW!! But I'm just fascinated in the worst way. What stuck out to me was the xmas vlog where popcorn got a heap of presents. He seemed so..disinterested in life. Something got my unhappy horse radar twigging..and of course I coukd be wrong..but..he was in the stall just uninterested and not like the healthy pony I thought he'd be, trying to get out..trying to munch everything, if that was any of our ponies we had they would have been much more aware. And one in particular was very docile to the point where he visited old people homes but he had a certain interest in life about him. Especially because ( I think!) It's unnatural for horses to be in stalls and usually they are happy to get out and graze and roll and kick up the heels. That's our experience anyway where we had to box at night at the last grazers we were at.
As I said I very happy if I'm wrong. I love all horses no matter shape type or breed . He did seem happier out on the hunter trial course. The young girl us very camera confident isn't she? I have Noth daughters who acted danced etc and no way would they perform like that if I suggested they go.on YouTube.. and I did!!!! I started watching the xmas vlog and was expecting a huge living room. But they seemed to be a very small area. I thought they'd have an opulent living area full.of d'art and Hello! Magazine interior. Maybe she doesn't show off that side of life..I dunno I'm new to her.
Popcorn had ulcers which was probably due to the lack of turnout and boredom. Another influencer was at the same yard and left for the lack of turnout for her stallion. The Christmas present opening was very odd and seemed to be staged at her photography studio rather than their house. I agree with a previous poster who said about her channel getting to big too quickly. I think there is some PR team behind them like Mrs Hinch pushing the channel.

"ths is how it will arrive"
covered in dust and dirt and hair?? eesh
Like yeah shows she used it but typically you do that part after putting it together.
I will bet the company are using her because she's overhorsed so it's going to be a matter of time before she gets chucked and puts it into action. Which I mean is actually pretty fair in comparison to someone who has a chill horse that won't try to chuck them off.
OverhorsedHan?

I’ve never seen Han Equestrian mentioned? What’s everyone’s thoughts?
There are so many han accounts I get so confused. Nohorsehan, hanequestrian, hansequine, hannahlucy. Hannah Lucy is my favourite YouTuber, she comes across very real and normal and not trying to impress anyone

Considering it’s safety equipment you’d think she’d take better care of it! How very ungrateful too. Everything about her is scruffy though, from her nails to her dirty cuffs to her riding boots

But I suppose lack of effort and quality of content doesn’t matter when you’re cashing in on your mates popularity and not your own
I actually quite like that about her! I think she’s quite relatable and normal

Reactions: 4
There are so many han accounts I get so confused. Nohorsehan, hanequestrian, hansequine, hannahlucy. Hannah Lucy is my favourite YouTuber, she comes across very real and normal and not trying to impress anyone

It just seems really random that she’s been gifted a blow up vest though LOL! Like she’s no huge IG or YouTuber….. She doesn’t even compete, she only walks and trots.

Muddymayhem or sillyprune’s “rough around the edges” I find relatable, but with nohorsehan something just doesn’t sit right with her priorities. She doesn’t have any trouble keeping her many pairs of F&F boots pristine!

It just seems really random that she’s been gifted a blow up vest though LOL! Like she’s no huge IG or YouTuber….. She doesn’t even compete, she only walks and trots.
That’s true! I can think of quite a few others who would get more use out of it

I quite like nohorsehan. She’s very honest about being overhorsed which I find refreshing. She seems fairly normal and relatable.
I wonder what Meg will do with Bear once she’s had her foal. She’s already said she’s too big for her and that she doesn’t enjoy the buzz of eventing. I doubt she’ll sell her but she seems too good to be a brood mare.

I quite like nohorsehan. She’s very honest about being overhorsed which I find refreshing. She seems fairly normal and relatable.
I wonder what Meg will do with Bear once she’s had her foal. She’s already said she’s too big for her and that she doesn’t enjoy the buzz of eventing. I doubt she’ll sell her but she seems too good to be a brood mare.
Bear wasn't/isn't in foal. She lost the foetus early on and was just fat !

I think she mentioned in a video before that her mum enjoys hacking bear, so possibly that? Would be a lovely life I think

LOTLR insta story’s of the black and white spaniel…. Jesus Christ that dog is FAT!!! Also begging for makeup sponsors 🙃🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.