Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and was just fat !
Sorry that line 😸
But I think this time around maybe it would be best for them to hack her more and do a bit more to control the weight. Not saying that caused the loss, but for her general health it would be a good idea cos she really was fat!
I'm pleased for them that she happened to be ready to inseminate straight away. The silver lining of an awful situation

LOTLR insta story’s of the black and white spaniel…. Jesus Christ that dog is FAT!!!
Fat dogs are as much of a welfare issue as fat horses in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Sorry that line 😸
But I think this time around maybe it would be best for them to hack her more and do a bit more to control the weight. Not saying that caused the loss, but for her general health it would be a good idea cos she really was fat!
I'm pleased for them that she happened to be ready to inseminate straight away. The silver lining of an awful situation

I worry about all my animals and their weight. I have 2 native ponies who get fat on fresh air and getting the weight off is a struggle (both are field ornaments) and we get moaned at by the vet if our dog is 2kgs over what she should be. She weighs around 40kgs normally.
My equine vet pointed that my sec A x was overweight because he always looks big irrelevant of what he eats (he has locking stifle) so I'm not sure how people like RTG don't get moaned at more considering what a welfare issue it is.

Reactions: 2
Sorry that line 😸

Sorry that line 😸

Agreeeee! So sick of seeing obese Labradors

Reactions: 4
Callie Cole’s with the two eldest on horses without hats boils my piss. If they won’t wear them they shouldn’t be allowed on the horse

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure how people like RTG don't get moaned at more considering what a welfare issue it is.
She probably does but she just ignores them. I have a cob and he does get a bit fatter in the summer but I do my best to manage that

Callie Cole’s with the two eldest on horses without hats boils my piss. If they won’t wear them they shouldn’t be allowed on the horse
The Coles family 😬 Toby's got a reputation for thrashing horses, he left racing under a cloud, his column in Horse and Hound was always a bit hard to read, even in print he came across harsh on the horse.

Reactions: 5
It never even occurred to me to search for equi threads on here - I've got 100+ pages to catch up on yay! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I need a rant about a certain “wimpy” rider. I had a space on one of her camps but needed to cancel my place as horse won’t be sound. Her reply was simply “oh no”. I had to chase her to see if she had cancelled my spot and when I can get a refund. She is apparently “trying to fill the space” - not seen it advertised on her Facebook pages like normal. I feel bad chasing again but I can’t go and I need that money back. I know she will be able to fill the space because its a sold out camp date. There’s probably a waiting list. My friend cancelled her spot and got refunded straight away.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It been fat for a long time!
I think the dog is on the older side and old dogs can be difficult to maintain the weight off. I know she also said in a story that they are now walking more so the dog is getting trimmer which is well needed (not exact quote). So I think she is aware of his size and is trying to get him fit again. I think he has had issues with his joints and maybe those issues have been worse lately?

But yes, fat dogs are a huge issue as well. Sadly enough it seems that fat dogs have been normalized. I was even told off by somebody that my dog was way too skinny and I needed to feed her more and that I should look at myself (I am struggling with my weight). However, my dog is a perfect weight but she is a sighthound mix so she looks quite slim. But with the normalization of fat dogs us owners with slimmer/fit dogs will get nasty comments about our dogs being unhealthy.

Sorry, just turned this into a dog rant!

Reactions: 3
I need a rant about a certain “wimpy” rider. I had a space on one of her camps but needed to cancel my place as horse won’t be sound. Her reply was simply “oh no”. I had to chase her to see if she had cancelled my spot and when I can get a refund. She is apparently “trying to fill the space” - not seen it advertised on her Facebook pages like normal. I feel bad chasing again but I can’t go and I need that money back. I know she will be able to fill the space because its a sold out camp date. There’s probably a waiting list. My friend cancelled her spot and got refunded straight away.
Took me ages to get my refund when she cancelled. I’d keep pestering her for it.
I think the dog is on the older side and old dogs can be difficult to maintain the weight off. I know she also said in a story that they are now walking more so the dog is getting trimmer which is well needed (not exact quote). So I think she is aware of his size and is trying to get him fit again. I think he has had issues with his joints and maybe those issues have been worse lately?

But yes, fat dogs are a huge issue as well. Sadly enough it seems that fat dogs have been normalized. I was even told off by somebody that my dog was way too skinny and I needed to feed her more and that I should look at myself (I am struggling with my weight). However, my dog is a perfect weight but she is a sighthound mix so she looks quite slim. But with the normalization of fat dogs us owners with slimmer/fit dogs will get nasty comments about our dogs being unhealthy.

Sorry, just turned this into a dog rant!
It was implied at me my dog is being neglected and not fed! This was by someone with a dog that could barely walk 5 steps without sounding like it’s about to drop dead.

The Coles family 😬 Toby's got a reputation for thrashing horses, he left racing under a cloud, his column in Horse and Hound was always a bit hard to read, even in print he came across harsh on the horse.
oh I feel the same I’m well aware of his reputation 😂 there is certainly more scandal on his following career but sadly I can’t say too much. I just feel very strongly about kids wearing hats whoever they are even if they’re amazing little jockeys

It was implied at me my dog is being neglected and not fed! This was by someone with a dog that could barely walk 5 steps without sounding like it’s about to drop dead.
Oh lord. But hey, when fat dogs win shows like Crufts and are called an excellent standard for their breed, people will think they should be chunky/fat.

Guys, can I just say that I am loving that this is becoming quite an active thread 🤭 if I don't come on for a while I've got like 2 pages of reading to catch up on 😜

I started following someone called crazyredchesnut who is quite cool in the sense of that she is recovering from a smashed pelvis from a fall last year. She's from South Africa and bit of a know it all really but you can tell she researches everything and I don't mind if they actually, know it all 😉

I followed Callie for a bit because, oh charming the pony is in the house, but then I started to notice things that didn't sit right about the 'old School' approach etc and the hat thing, yeah, not to mention wearing old fashion velvet hats on the hunting field etc etc

Reactions: 6
oh I feel the same I’m well aware of his reputation 😂 there is certainly more scandal on his following career but sadly I can’t say too much. I just feel very strongly about kids wearing hats whoever they are even if they’re amazing little jockeys
Don’t tease with the ☕ 😫
I’m glad others cringed at the photo of the boys with no hats on, I feel like she tries too hard to be upper class and old fashioned and it’s all for show.

I would love to know more about the Coles family. I really like Callie and each to their own with hats. Lessons will be learned and it’s not for me to say. But I’m always hesitant of Tony.
How are they so wealthy and how do they make their money? Is he a nice person? What’s she like? Any goss?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.