Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dressagediva

I'm guessing that's 350k€ not £ if it's Ireland. But still! I had no idea the showjumping world was like that.

Reactions: 1

Alfie1234

VIP Member
So has Meg never done a full vet work up on Bear and her”quirky” issues? Did Miri or Hannah ever elucidate on what their vets told them about their horses that there was nothing wrong with and people were just being bullies about?

19x94

I couldn't get through Megs last video because I was hyper-fixated on how many times Hobs said Good Girl to Wilma when they were tacking up in the rain 😅 It must have been 40 times in 3 minutes. I had to turn it off

_Willfully_

She’s so silly, one person questioned how it would affect the hats integrity and she basically said she didn’t care as she lived life on the edge🙄.
Remember this is the person who posted footage of her schooling her horse without any hat because she had a date and didn't want to mess up her hair...

weather was awful again
I have been watching Luhmühlen and they had a horrendous storm that lasted minutes but took out fences and brought down a tree onto the course. Never seen anything like it!

Last edited:
  • Wow

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Clothes size vary so much, depending on what store you shop in. I was generally a 10/12 at 5’10 and 10 and a half stone.

Not big into dressage but I’ve just seen a comparison on tiktok of Lewis Carrier and Lottie Fry doing the same test. I can’t believe the sight of Lottie Fry and Everdale, it was horrible!
Who posted it? Different horses obviously look different due to conformation etc but Lewis looks to ride in a more open longer frame.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
It's Vossi who is a constant surprise. That horse has a heart of gold. She is very lucky.
He’s a saint for putting up with her on his mouth and back! I’d love to know why he hated the jumping scene but seems to be taking to the dressage scene. I can’t stand her at all, if it doesn’t go her way she cracks the shits, and she thinks she some sort of dressage queen. She will get to a particular level where she won’t improve or whatever and the scores will reflect and she will have a hissy fit about it all.

daledancer

Olympic shortlist released for Dressage - any guesses as to who makes the team?

View attachment 2991430 Lewis Carrier with Andrew and Helen Carrier and his own Diego V
View attachment 2991431 Charlotte Dujardin with Ulrike Bachinger, Carl Hester and her own Alive And Kicking
View attachment 2991432 Charlotte Dujardin with Carl Hester and Coral Ingham's Imhotep
View attachment 2991433 Charlotte Fry with Van Olst Horses and her own Everdale
View attachment 2991434 Charlotte Fry with Van Olst Horses and her own Glamourdale
View attachment 2991435 Andrew Gould, with Max and Tatiana Skillman's Indigro
View attachment 2991436 Carl Hester with Charlotte Dujardin, Lady Anne Evans, Sandra Biddlecombe and his own En Vogue
View attachment 2991437 Carl Hester with Fiona Bigwood, Mette Dahl and his own Fame
View attachment 2991438 Gareth Hughes with Julia Hornig, Rebecca Hughes, Ruby Hughes and his own Classic Goldstrike
View attachment 2991439 Becky Moody with Jo Cooper and her own Jagerbomb
View attachment 2991440 Susan Pape with Harmony Sporthorses and her own Harmony V-Plus
View attachment 2991441 Annabella Pidgley with Sarah Pidgley and Jessica Pidgley's Gio
Having trained with Andrew for several years (yonks ago - around the KP time) I would love to see him on the team. Unlikely though....

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
So for anyone who doesn’t want to watch all of Tina’s recent click baity video… she has decided that she probably won’t get chance to get 2 double clears at 90 before the end of June (or July? Whichever the cut off is!) to qualify for badminton so instead she is going to enter some 100s so that she doesn’t have to interfere with bankys rhythm and hold him back to be within the time. Essentially she’s going to enjoy her horse at 100 rather than aiming for a badminton qualification at 90
so she’s totally aiming for Badminton 100 then…. 😜😜😜

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
so she’s totally aiming for Badminton 100 then…. 😜😜😜
Can she get those qualifications at 100 though before the cut-off? I would reckon she's going to run him at 100 (she's entered at 100 at Launceston) a couple of times this season and then go for the 90 qualification at Bicton at the end of the season. She's off doing that SJ thing abroad again this year which is probably why she doesn't have time to get the qualifying runs in (plus the awful weather and cancellations we have had at the start of the season).

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
He's sold - just scrolled a few of her latest (awful) videos and he's no longer in them. Some comments referring to him in past tense but not in a dead way, so hopefully he's found a much better home and can finally learn to relax, the poor guy.
Looks like she has done a little revamp of her YT channel. Odd new title for the channel though (Friesian Horse Apollo and his girl) - presumably Bella is the girl...
Had a look at her jumping vlog with Bella - still very uncomfortable to watch.

In all fairness if you look at the sanction list for FEI eventing there’s a lot of names that have been pulled up for tired horses. Oliver just more in limelight.
I think the fact more people can watch the 5* events now has put it into the limelight. Before you had to go or watch the highlights on the BBC so someone pushing an exhausted horse was less obvious.

I’ve just read her latest post, and low and behold she’s getting a full vet investigation done on Blondie……… Why wouldn’t you have done this right in the beginning when she first took her in? It’s almost like dejavou with the other little fat pony she had a few years ago that had issues under saddle that they never found answers for…… I’m sure the vets love Miri when she call up! She would literally do my head in, there’s seriously no positivity about that girl at all, she’s always looking for issues, no matter what horse it is, and there will never be a perfect horse. If Blondie was going to “come good in time” I’m sure she would have done so by now after the few years she’s owned her, I think Miri is scared of her and the horse knows it.
Exactly this. And pushing herbal this and herbal that - and now she is on regumate?! I'd say she has gotten dangerous in her attitude - and I hope for the vets sake they can even get her sedated for whatecer they plan to do. And a KS checkup for the TB that has literally came from nowhere. Ironically the last straw for me was yeah I eat granola everyday - well not in the winter. So then you don't eat it everyday. And FYI granola is often full of shite so get of your high horse 🤣 feel when I'm swipping away more than reading it's time to go 🤣

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I think Tina is making a huge mistake going for the 100 qualification rather than the 90 again for badders 2025. She could definitely place front of house at 90 but I seriously doubt she would place in the 100. No doubt Banksy and her will boss round the xc but the showjumping...I would be hesitant!
Why? They are both more than capable. It’s not a huge mistake at all! A very confident duo.
---
suspensory desmitis
Probably from being overweight….. I’d be interested to know what’s caused it. Miri will be thriving now she knows what’s wrong until she gets bored of that issue and try’s to find something else wrong.