Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Yes it does, they advise not to use solvents on the shell.
It also invalidates any warranty too.

But then, this is RWC, she won’t be told.

Looks like she is going to a show I’m grooming at tomorrow, I’ll let you all know how it looks
How do companies do it?

Reactions: 1

qwerty123poiuy

I've qualified for area festival. But I'm so disillusioned with the whole BD scene, from RWC level all the way up that it's going to be my last competition. The judging is all over the place, week in week out. And awful things are rewarded.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
To be honest, I don’t know anybody that goes out competing two or three times per week except for the professionals…
She might not be professional but it’s what she does full time, so no reason not to. Don’t know the point of three horses if not to compete with them.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Being emotional is fine, but using your tears for instagram engagement is everything that’s wrong with these people who live their life out on SM.
Last time I looked at Miri’s IG (because of something said on here), she had a story up of her just crying to the camera.
I think she needs help to be honest.
Absolute attention seeking at its finest. Why are they all doing it? We all go through emotional phases like this, but I’d never film myself crying and then post it on SM, that’s way too creepy.

LincsLady22

Does anyone know what was found with Whizzy Welsh's Seren? She's obviously doing some kind of rehab, as she said she's feeling great already and can start trot work soon. Had injections maybe?

_Willfully_

I find Tara really difficult to watch, it's like a car crash waiting to happen. And yet her very many followers post only positive comments (although they do all have very bot-like user names :rolleyes:)
I don't understand how someone like her has followers. Who follows such a trainwreck? She's not interesting, not amusing, not educational.... Seriouly.... WHY?

Why put money in the pocket of someone like that by wasting one's time watching their terrible content?

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
In Megs latest vlog, does anyone know the breeches she was wearing? They look like Maya Delorez, but I can’t seem to find what colour they are? Or style? Anyone know?

The original Ponyjet thing (the attachment that goes onto a hosepipe with a built in shampoo container) is just a rebranded cheap attachment you can get on Amazon for 10 to 12 quid... just found them on AliExpress for 3.56.... It's exactly the same, made in the same places by the same people, just costs soooo much more when branded for horses...
The hot water unit, as far as I can see, is just a basic camping shower, again rebranded and marked up for "rich" equestrians waiting to be fleeced.
I’ve got the amazon one, on recommendation by Tina actually. All horse showers are camping ones, some horse ones had the same brand sticker on as a camping one from amazon. The ponyjet and the hippo one they stole the picture off just look like water heaters for sinks. They are a good idea but I’m sure you could find them online. I would say ponyjet have possibly brought some for sinks and stuck their branding on it.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I agree with this, I think until they have cleared some space they won't breed more this year as they're clearly struggling to keep on top of it all
I think hobbit has had enough of it all to be honest, she’s really checked out in a lot of it, don’t think she even went to collect DeeDee with Meg. Probably time for a reevaluation of it all and decide on priorities, Meg needs to be doing so much more with Winnie and Wilma, it doesn’t have to be an event, can just be dressage or showjumping.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
To be fair, doing badminton with jam probably did put a spanner on the works. She’s got too many horses to keep up with at the moment !! Ought to cut down and then she’d manage
I was thinking this when she did a reel of Hobbit riding, her riding and also leading another one, she needs some proper help riding the ponies.

OnlineOmal

What’s happened at Catton Park today? So many eliminations and withdrawals.
The grass is absolutely full of water. The rain suddenly came down and while they're trying to move fences and takeoffs, there's nowhere really for them to go that's dry =[

Can she get those qualifications at 100 though before the cut-off? I would reckon she's going to run him at 100 (she's entered at 100 at Launceston) a couple of times this season and then go for the 90 qualification at Bicton at the end of the season. She's off doing that SJ thing abroad again this year which is probably why she doesn't have time to get the qualifying runs in (plus the awful weather and cancellations we have had at the start of the season).
She qualified at Bicton 3 day last year didn’t she? So she could be aiming to do the same this year.

storynerd

Chatty Member
How come Tina is doing global amateur tour again? Didn’t she do it last year? Does no one else in the UK apply?
Isn't it just a paid for holiday thing? I assume anyone can go if they pay to do it (or in her case get paid to advertise it)
Everyone’s thoughts? I think it’s everyone I *expected* it to be in all honesty
Curious to see who will be travelling reserve, it's a very strong four. Hoping they do well

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
I wonder how Ardeo feel about Wilma and Meg’s partnership? Obviously a partnership does take time to develop, but we are horse shopping at the moment and my other half (non-horsey granted) has said he doesn’t fancy looking at Ardeo given what he’s seen of Wilma. Obviously she’s just one horse and my other half isn’t a rider, but when he said that, it made me wonder how Ardeo feel about how things have gone with Wilma. I think we were all thinking it would have been going a lot better by now. Hopefully she will take her to the vlog camps etc this year. 🤞