Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I was just watching Megs vlog from 8 months ago about what she was doing with Bear since having her foal and she mentioned about putting her back in foal this year around May time….. has there been any news this at all? She was planning on riding her once the foal was weaned Jan/Feb time until May when she goes back in foal, and doing some local events on her, weirdly she said that Bear was finding the competition atmosphere stressful, hence why they decided to put her in foal, but mentioned later in the vlog that she wants to do some small events on her. It makes me wonder if Bear wasn’t an over achiever in jumping, would she still have her now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like they want to sell of Bryni. She also wants Brego to make 15.2…… and Bear is 14hh 😂
I thought I saw that she decided not to put her back in foal this year, or am I making that up?

Reactions: 1

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
JFC, she doesn’t want to be there because it is physically and mentally painful for her and the dickhead in the corner saying “Bella” over and over gives me such an irrational rage I could scream. How there has never been a serious accident baffles me, she is so lucky to have got this far, I wish Bella could escape like Farouk did.
Her riding is truly awful, no balance, no clue of the damage she is causing. I saw a vlog a week or so back when she said to someone that Bella has only just turned 5 and she has been on that channel riding her (awfully) for a fair while, pretty damn close to 2 years, so that poor thing has been 'backed' far too young. I find Tara really difficult to watch, it's like a car crash waiting to happen. And yet her very many followers post only positive comments (although they do all have very bot-like user names :rolleyes:)

The trouble is, the owner is obese too. I just think obesity becomes normal to these people. I see a lot of overweight people with overweight children and dogs.
How that poor animal hasn’t had laminitis I don’t know.
---

What did Olivia say about it?
Can’t remember the exact words but something like it isn’t bullying but raising awareness and report it to the RSPCA. I also don’t get how the mare does not have laminitis either. She’s morbidly obese with a huge crest all the signs of a lamintic.

Has anyone in this group actually purchased Ponease? Are there ingrediants on the product? I so nearly fell for that trap the other day as there's a local horse producer that teaches everyone and their mother that raves on and on about it! I stopped myself because there were no ingredients on the website at all, which is a strict no go for me.
Never even heard of until it was mentioned here.
---
have been watching. Interesting to see what influencers have just been cashing in with ponease. Them and Ponyjet don’t strike me as businesses I’d want to be involved with.

have we noticed Millie Stennet is wearing a fair bit of Blackheart kit now? I’m close to unfollowing her actually , she’s coming up on my fyp so many times it’s becoming tedious she must do loads every day. I don’t even recall the last time I watched one of her reels through. But the algorithm is insisting!
The ponyjet one is weird, they clearly stole the picture of the shower but then they have posted pictures of multiple showers so have they stolen that as well or are they actually theirs that they are sending out to preorders?

It sounded like Meg would’ve kept Moose if he turned out Buckskin/coloured like he was supposed to! And who would pay any kind of money for Moose when he’s out of a mare that’s done absolutely nothing? I wish all bays on the Elphicks in their future breeding.
The mare is still overlooked more than she should be. Also it depends on how good her breeding is, if the mare comes from good bloodlines people will buy youngsters just on that rather than the mares performance.
I'm too lazy to search, how much are they selling for?
Around £100 possibly. But ai paid that for my gas shower which is much more powerful.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Yes she has certainly bred nice horses, she matches the stallions perfectly to her mares. She said she really looks into each one.

Dali does still look awkward and like he needs a work up but Khal is certainly a star. I really like him and I’m looking forward to seeing what her youngsters turn out like.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I really dislike the teaching style were constant instructions are barked at people without any really meaning. Cameron is a very talented rider but his teaching really grates on me.
I do love his laugh though!
Lucinda is a nightmare for doing it.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Not sure re: soft surfaces. Although I did hear on the Buck off Banter podcast once that it's quite common for certain conditions to make a horse more lame on a soft surface, due to the ground underneath them being more unstable. Not sure what conditions though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Soft tissue conditions at a guess and I guess hard surfaces are more likely to flag up concussion sensitive problems, like arthritic joints.
My old pony had bilateral hind PSD and was sound on a surface but lame on a circle on hard ground. Honestly, the vets were thinking I bought them a sound horse when he was flexion tested and lunging in the round pen 😂 I had to assure them there was something wrong.

Horsemum

Wondering what on earth is going on with Animalife! I just had a weird looking AI ad come up in my timeline of a horse in a gym so went and looked and it looks like they’re switching to AI rather than using influencers.😳 I think it looks terrible and can’t imagine my for you page full of ads like that from other businesses 😟 loads of really amateur looking Ai pics. I think they need to hire a proper social media bod or management company it a joke😂 if these businesses don’t know what there doing marketing wise, it shows

_Willfully_

DH does post some good stuff & is prepared to be gobby & not politically correct & can/will go where others can’t at times on the subject of abuse;
She has it in for certain people and seems to be a horrible, jealous, bitter human being. Her own riding career never amounted to anything meaningful (basically failed).
Whatever useful content she may occasionally post, I refuse to contribute to her chanel because of the vile things she does, so I won't click on anything she does out of principle.

IMO you should only breed from mares that retire sound or due to an injury that is in no way connected to breeding or conformation.
Absolutely. And preferably mares who have done something meaningful.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
I’m another who has become disillusioned with the dressage world and having witnessed how a GP rider trains and teaches- including chasing horses with whips, I stepped away from it.

dressagediva

I'm guessing that's 350k€ not £ if it's Ireland. But still! I had no idea the showjumping world was like that.

19x94

I couldn't get through Megs last video because I was hyper-fixated on how many times Hobs said Good Girl to Wilma when they were tacking up in the rain 😅 It must have been 40 times in 3 minutes. I had to turn it off

_Willfully_

She’s so silly, one person questioned how it would affect the hats integrity and she basically said she didn’t care as she lived life on the edge🙄.
Remember this is the person who posted footage of her schooling her horse without any hat because she had a date and didn't want to mess up her hair...

weather was awful again
I have been watching Luhmühlen and they had a horrendous storm that lasted minutes but took out fences and brought down a tree onto the course. Never seen anything like it!

Last edited:
  • Wow

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Clothes size vary so much, depending on what store you shop in. I was generally a 10/12 at 5’10 and 10 and a half stone.