Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secrets123

I think Tina is making a huge mistake going for the 100 qualification rather than the 90 again for badders 2025. She could definitely place front of house at 90 but I seriously doubt she would place in the 100. No doubt Banksy and her will boss round the xc but the showjumping...I would be hesitant!
Where did she say she’s going for the 100?

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
RWC is back out competing not once but twice this week, and she hopes to get higher scores in her Novice tests, but wait there’s more……. She doesn’t have to worry about slippy reins anymore as she’s going to start lengthening them a tad!! What a rider!

I wonder why Banks chips in at most fences? It looks almost messy looking but also clever on his behalf because he still seems the clear them.
Has he always done it since he was young? He certainly doesn’t look like he has issues but maybe it’s down to his feet as he hates the hard ground without pads. Maybe taking a flyer puts more concussion on the foot as he lands? I could be talking shit as I don’t know a huge amount about biomechanics of the horses leg but bigger jumps will cause more concussion naturally.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Poor Lucy is going through a very blue phase with Ember, she seemed very down on insta. She’s done so well with him but maybe it’s time to accept the horse you have and his limitations. Shame to have three horses though and not be able to event any of them.

I listened to that podcast with Justine on, she more or less said that the vlogger girls read Tattle on the regular and have tried to help her get an account/sign in. Makes sense how they randomly get 'sent screenshots' all the time!

Also was browsing this account, opened this post and - that must be Dali right? Mackey Ireland saddle pad and he has that constant tail swish.

Seems this person doesn't seem to care (rightly) what influencers think, a couple have replied in their comment section defending themselves for using some type of training method (not that they were in the post, like Dali is) that was being criticised and they very much stand their ground.

edit: I just scrolled down to see Holly commented on the post haha. They seemed to have a nice-ish talk about it, Holly wasn't happy about the clip being used without asking - which I'm 50/50 on, she posted those clips publically and they were taken at a public place/show.
She quite a mature view on Tattle. And what she said makes me wonder what she thinks about the Ember comments. As they are just opinions at the end of the day and as far as I am aware no one has said anything nasty about Justine and Lucy and the comments on Ember are no worse than what anyone who sees them at an event would say.

She has it in for certain people and seems to be a horrible, jealous, bitter human being. Her own riding career never amounted to anything meaningful (basically failed).
Whatever useful content she may occasionally post, I refuse to contribute to her chanel because of the vile things she does, so I won't click on anything she does out of principle.

Absolutely. And preferably mares who have done something meaningful.
And not one that is a baby herself. Can’t beleive Katie Van Slyke bred from Ginger when she was just a bang herself. But then she is selfish and puts herself before her horses. She is back riding again and wondering why the horse is lame with her weight on it’s back. There was a comment on a fakebook post with someone asking if there is a weight limit but not sure of it was on her account or one that has stolen her videos and posted them. If it’s hers it will no doubt be deleted by now.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
View attachment 2984909
This is poor Vossi……… Charlotte isn’t overly happy with her scores this time, but she’s not going to be too hard on herself, but actually she always appreciates winning a rosette 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s also trying a new set of reins because when she finishes her tests, her reins are always 5cm longer than when she started 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dear Lord……… Who ever can sit through and watch her vlogs needs a life!!
that’s hard to look at. Not quite rolkur but not far off. She’s a terrible rider whos ended up with a good horse and has ruined him. First show jumping & now dressage. She’ll never sell him though. Poor Vossi!
---
View attachment 2984909
This is poor Vossi……… Charlotte isn’t overly happy with her scores this time, but she’s not going to be too hard on herself, but actually she always appreciates winning a rosette 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s also trying a new set of reins because when she finishes her tests, her reins are always 5cm longer than when she started 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dear Lord……… Who ever can sit through and watch her vlogs needs a life!!
When you look at as a whole though. He’s got a mega trot! Shame about the neck & pos rider!

Attachments

Last edited:

Twintwin

Chatty Member
On the topic of how much Khal will be sold for - you're all way below the mark! I work in showjumping, the price of the horses is insane. We had a 1.45 jumper who is less athletic, less careful and much harder to ride than Khal and he sold for 350k! Recently bought a tricky, quirky, known bolter with good breeding, has jumped up to 1.35s (8yo, so behind the mark in terms of age classes etc as he was too tricky to ride) and he was purchased for 195k.

Khal is worth an absolute fortune, not only because he is evidently a 1.45 horse that will keep going up the ranks, but he's relatively low mileage and produced by an amateur, easy to ride. Those are hard to come by!

Did anyone else notice in Evie's vlog that she said that she didn't originally think ulcers because Maggie was scoped in December?? But then said the reason for the ulcers goes back to her colic surgery years ago... I really like evie but this confused me a bit!
Wow seriously? Are you in the U.S though? I know horses are absolutely crazy prices over there.

bea93

Being emotional is fine, but using your tears for instagram engagement is everything that’s wrong with these people who live their life out on SM.
Last time I looked at Miri’s IG (because of something said on here), she had a story up of her just crying to the camera.
I think she needs help to be honest.
Yeah it's so disingenuous when emotions are being rolled out on an algorithm optimised schedule. Shocked the diagnosis is being posted publically on insta tbh, good opportunity to paywall it behind Patreon.. /s

Alfie1234

VIP Member
But her income isn’t competing and producing the horses, it’s basically advertising. I think she has more commitments to other things than she makes public. There will be a fair bit of behind the scenes stuff going on aswell.

Your last sentence is strange to me. Not everything with horses is about competing.
I know it isn’t, but Meg has been all about competing which is why I find it odd that with three fit and capavle
Horses she’s done so little of it.

Elliania

People may criticise the Elphick's breeding, but so far all the foal look great with no poor conformation and all seems friendly and well adjusted if not a bit more untrained than a youngster should be. For non competitive riders and parents who are just looking for a nice pony for their child which they know the history of, I am sure will be appealing. That said, really they need to keep until 4 or 5 and produce under saddle a little for that market in case the do get passed around between 1 and 4yrs old.
In an ideal world yes, but given that Meg herself has said she feels too big for Bryni & has also had to address being too big to comfortably ride Bear, I don't think it'd be a smart move for her to try & produce Moose herself.

Annonequinenz

Has anyone heard about the ponease scandal going on? And now the influencers that promoted it are being mentioned 🙈 its number one equine drama atm in Australia

Clomo

With the money riding with Charlotte has... why not just buy another hat? Its not "the only one in the world" its just cheap ans tacky.... and the bling won't fistract from the fact her arms are rock solid in place and her horses head is held down so much I'm surprised she gets any praise from dressage judges...

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I was just watching Megs vlog from 8 months ago about what she was doing with Bear since having her foal and she mentioned about putting her back in foal this year around May time….. has there been any news this at all? She was planning on riding her once the foal was weaned Jan/Feb time until May when she goes back in foal, and doing some local events on her, weirdly she said that Bear was finding the competition atmosphere stressful, hence why they decided to put her in foal, but mentioned later in the vlog that she wants to do some small events on her. It makes me wonder if Bear wasn’t an over achiever in jumping, would she still have her now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like they want to sell of Bryni. She also wants Brego to make 15.2…… and Bear is 14hh 😂

vam14

Evie posted on her stories - another lorry took her wing mirror. Also she said only 9 out of 42 in her section completed - weather was awful again

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Actually said time, effort and money, she’s hasn’t spent zero. Some people will have spent a fortune, others nothing, some will use all their wages, others will have everything paid for. Are we only congratulating those who have bought everything themselves? Honestly? She’s come in for some stick on here in the past and today she did good, could you not just have agreed or moved on without making it a thing?
---

🤣🔫 haven’t watched anything yet, will be an interesting vlog. Wonder what Ashley’s news is tonight
I had one opinion. On one aspect. You will note I didn’t challenge the time or effort aspect of the quote - just the money part. I expressed my opinion. It’s not a “thing”. I challenged something that was factually incorrect. I think the digs about Banksy not chipping in for Emily are a lot harsher on our friend Tina. 😜