Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwerty123poiuy

I'm very very local to Georgie and for some reason even though I didn't know her personally as such, only done some clinics and walked past her yard a lot, this has really hit me hard.
I can't imagine what her family and friends and yard staff etc must be feeling. I feel sick for them.
I just don't know what to say. It's unutterably sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Megs second vlog was really good. Her riding has improved so much from her not pulling and Jam was flowing really well, Jam also looked incredible. She has a good team behind her and I’m sure she will qualify well for next year! 🤞🏼

Clomo

On the subject of megs fall, I totally understand the confidence loss however I think she would hugely benefit from not rewarxhing and re posting the video of said fall. I know social media is her job and she will have others posting it etc bur from a mental point it would help her greatly

*runs and hides *

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Evie’s update with maggie? Can someone fill me in 😂
It’s actually a really interesting vlog and she’s very dedicated and diligent in her care for her horses. Basically some extremely mild lameness in front feet, 1/10 it’s so mild and it’s pretty much just an age/wear and tear thing, but when she was scoped it’s showing pretty bad ulcers and now she’s treating her she can see an improvement already. She’s an impressive young lady in this vlog.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
All joking aside I do feel she has some actual mental health issues. The animal collection really seems like hoarding and this is actually really concerning
totally agree with you. It’s all well and good wanting to be a mother, but she still lives at home, has a stupid amount of animals, is meant to be running a riding school and they literally have hundreds of cats in the house (which appeared cluttered from the news thing they did last year). It’s very concerning. She often says she is still out sorting the animals in the early hours and has slept in the tack room, even passing out due to not eating and sleeping properly.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I notice all of the established senior level riders commenting on the Jesse's statement keep it really simple and genuine, yet all of the performative grievers are leaving paragraphs of writing to get attention. It's the weirdest thing to witness.

On a seperate note Jesse's statement had me in pieces, what a lovely piece.
Same! They were such a beautiful couple and I can’t imagine what he is feeling right now. I’m glad he has great people around him.

Elliania

Han saying she has t jumped Aggie in 14 months because she has t had time…. Has she just completed glossed over the fact Aggie has been out of work (and should still be….)
She also said she's barely ridden Affie on her own for ages because Affie is too unpredictable. Han, if you're that scared of your horse that you have to have someone with you when you ride, then maybe that horse isn't a good fit for you?

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Just read her vomit on Facebook. The arrogance (yes, Natalie!) of starting your own vet practice only two years after qualifying. Just goes to show she really does think she knows it all! We are forever learning and I can’t quite think of a career where two years out of training would have you at a mastery sort of level….

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
To the person who posted about it being a boring dressage competition…. 🤣🤣🤣 It was my friend who won the 90 💪💪💪💪 He’s actually moved from pure SJ to eventing and the horse is just bloody well immaculately schooled and loves to jump. It’s his mum’s horse who he borrows to event after he lost one of his own to colic. So a bit of a dream story for them this week ❤
he deserves it! To move from pure SJ and come out with that score at BHT is incredible. Well done to them all. (It wasn’t me who made the comment btw, I know I certainly couldn’t do it!)

takeiteasy

So without the time penalties, Meg would have been 2nd. That's really incredible (although just finishing in the top 10 at all is amazing!)
---

No because last year she finished 4th and 7th and only Dee went to the house. So it's definitely not top 10.
I mean she couldn't have ridden both could she! :ROFLMAO:

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
How long has Tina been sponsored by Le Mieux? I’ve never seen her use that brand before now, and she’s there in her latest vlog with a huge box handing out the contents of it like it’s confetti, all gifted items, running shoes at least 2 boxes, gilets, hat etc! I cannot sit and watch an unboxing of items they don’t pay for and we have to pay for these things if we want them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lw61

That’s usually the second time they go up to meet them. I’m fairly sure the first early visit has always just been in the stable.
AHH right I could only remember the lead out part. Sounds like they are coming home in a few days so maybe no leading to the field vlog this time.

I did laugh at the help with name part ' I'm quite fussy ' from Meg......you literally named one moose 🤣🤦.

• Haha

Yooolo123

Australian dressage rider Elliot Patterson has died as well, after a freak accident three weeks ago when his horse spooked :(

An awful awful week. It’s really highlighted the risk we take whenever we get on our horses. In Elliot’s case, he was literally cooling the horse off on a loose rein! I can’t begin to imagine how family and friends of both Georgie and Elliot are feeling. And the poor people at Bicton as well. It’s left me feeling very off ever since the news broke, so I can’t even begin to imagine how others more closely affected must be feeling.

_Willfully_

Amazing what a huge difference 3.2 penalties make. But well done her, whatever the final outcome.

Sophie Seymour is stirring up shit on fakebook 🙄. No wonder we get a bad name for ourselves. She is acting like a spoilt entitled brat. I’m on the van drivers side in this case, they where emerging from a dark area on dark horses with a dark hat. Said van driver was towing and cannot suddenly brake or swerve if they see a horse. And what hivis they had on is fucking shit. It’s a yellow vest which turns invisible in the sun or of the horse has its head in the air. Speaking as a driver get a hat band on and ears on the horse if they will wear them. They are the highest points and what you spot first a lot of the time.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
A 7yo is not a baby horse.

I'd call 4,5,6 yos. But the basic foundations should be there by 7....(bar the larger horses that generally take longer to develop)
Mine is 6 this time and he is no longer referred to as a baby in any sense of the word.

Apart from when he puts his head in my arms and I call him mummy’s baby in that really whiny ear drum bursting voice for full effect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart