Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
I have to say I’m surprised with Tina’s results and have to say she held her bottle when I thought the pressure would get to her. She’s certainly grown up a lot!

Reactions: 4

didtheyreally?

I loved Tina’s endorsement of WW, it was very authentic. I got influenced and love my boots, the le mieux endorsement is not the same as it hasn’t come from genuine loyalty. I do like her relationship with her riding boots and toggi etc. long term use means the world to me. You can’t see long term use with any le mieux promos cos they turn it over so fast. Very tone deaf, environmentally and financially!

• Heart

_Willfully_

Not sure where people think their favourite brands locate their stock; it’s nearly all made in Asia! Many of the big brand manufacturers advertise their wares on AliBaba.
No, they do not. People who copy their stuff advertise the fakes on Alibaba.
And of course most stuff is manufactured in Asia, but there are MASSIVE differences in the quality and safety of materials used (and the work conditions of the workers)

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I have actually looked around those lorries at previous events and despite looking virtually homeless I’ve always been treated with kindness and respect by their sales people. They’ve proudly encouraged us to go in and look around. I do find it hard to believe her account of events. We can’t just let anyone in as a throwaway comment doesn’t make sense. I call BS for clout.
It didn’t happen. I’m calling bullshit on it too.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
What happened at Bicton was beyond awful, I think everyone would agree with that. People react in different ways but Tina on day one said she was taking a break from social media “out of respect” yet she had posted every day since. I do feel today was a bit “me, me, me”
Got to keep posting for the algorithm!!

dressagediva

Oh my god, poor Evie with the dog incident! But I am so happy for her getting a great result regardless.

Fantastic for Tina and Meg too.

vam14

When these top influencers put up stories asking for “recommendations “ are they really saying “who is going to give me something free”? Latest is Harlow (well Chelsea) looking for a electric bike but also noticed Lucy did the same for a bridle last week

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
On the subject of megs fall, I totally understand the confidence loss however I think she would hugely benefit from not rewarxhing and re posting the video of said fall. I know social media is her job and she will have others posting it etc bur from a mental point it would help her greatly

*runs and hides *
no need to run and hide, a valid point.

But I think the fact she posted it now, is to show herself how far she has come from that day, to being top 10 in the 100 at badminton.

demeschor

Is it not dangerous to jump a horse that obese? Surely it can't be good for their legs? I'm just a casual viewer not a horse expert but I think I'd be getting her groundwork fit first!?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Wow, well Lucy just raised the game for influencers, gifted a rather stunning bridle from Stubben!
---
I saw that too, that person is a wannabe influencer.
The beg is unreal, but also funny.

Locates in the Essex area - why are all the pick me types local me 😖
---

Yep, it’s true. The images are edited and made into deeply unpleasant images which are shared by sex offenders on the dark web, and on the internet.

It’s a very scared world behind a screen.
It is, and the sad thing is the parents know it and choose to ignore it because the quick and easy money is more important to them. All that aside, how is it any good for a developing child to have people clamouring to meet her? How do her parents explain this to her and keep her grounded and sensible?

There’s a good account to follow called Mom Uncharted on insta who calls a lot of it out, her motto is Kids are not content. Dad Challenge Podcast on YouTube does the same for YouTubers, some awful families on there. He and others were calling out Ruby Franke for her behaviour and treatment of her kids long before she got arrested.

The problem is, that even teenagers, have no concept of their digital footprint and the harm it can do to their future. They don’t know what they’re going to be embarrassed by later, what others will use against them, it’s just an unnatural way to live.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Thats surprising that Tina doesn’t come across well, is she a bit shy/awkward maybe? It doesn’t surprise me that Em is friendly as I think she comes across well in general.
Meg, like her or not, is professional in front of a camera and does have a confidence and engaging way about her. I can imagine her being able to turn on the charm for people when needed. She’s not soft, her brand relies on her keeping people interested in her and the best way to do that is to be likeable and approachable.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I have to say I found Meg’s story about there being no right or wrong way to grieve a little weird. You can be upset snd shocked over somebody’s death but I don’t think you can truly grieve somebody that you don’t know. Maybe I’m in the minority.
It was Tina who said it wasn’t it? Or has Meg also posted something?

I do think what they are feeling is shock and upset, I wouldn’t call it grieving. I definitely feel shock and upset and seeing Jesse’s post was heartbreaking, but I can’t call it grieving as I didn’t know her personally. She was from my area and we have many mutual friends who are genuinely grieving.