Equestrian influencers #23 Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching megs vlog of Wilma and Winnie doing the xc. I am happy to accept I’m just being petty if no one else agrees but….I find it so tedious watching the round in real time, then watching it again in slow mo (where it often looks worse 🙈)
I hate it too, especially the dressage. The Granite Lens Media split screen and slow-mo.....

Reactions: 5
The grey covered in blood was horrible to see. I find it strange that they kept running for so long, something like 5 or 6 miles! But then I suppose being a horse loose in London is very different to a loose horse in the sticks where I live. My mare would run a few hundred metres and then be like ooh look grass
Hopefully it looks much worse than it is the bright red on a grey is shocking, and he’s clearly lame. Fingers crossed. I imagine inexperienced people trying to catch them and scared people shooing them away has kept them running.

Clear for Tina on the cross country - leaves her on a score of 32.8. She's currently in 13th but there's still a few to go.

Is the dressage being marked harshly in Meg's section? I know there's loads to go but shes currently sat in 3rd, a 1.3 behind the leader. Cam got a 30 so she's only .3 off him - I know he's going HC but I'd be thrilled to get a similar score!

Reactions: 2
Hah - I just checked the list for Meg's section and someone I know from way back is in there! I'll see how he does compared to her 😅
---
Hopefully it looks much worse than it is the bright red on a grey is shocking, and he’s clearly lame. Fingers crossed. I imagine inexperienced people trying to catch them and scared people shooing them away has kept them running.
Also the panic after they've been injured already will have kept them going. Poor horses. It sounds like it was a load of concrete being dropped that spooked them which must have been very loud. I hope the riders are okay too!

Last edited:

Can someone explain what all the different sections mean? Sorry, eventing is not my realm at all 😅

Watching megs vlog of Wilma and Winnie doing the xc. I am happy to accept I’m just being petty if no one else agrees but….I find it so tedious watching the round in real time, then watching it again in slow mo (where it often looks worse 🙈)
Oh I felt the exact same way so tedious to watch. Can’t quite put my finger on why.

Reactions: 1
I started the vlog, which seems like some kind of self help/therapy session for herself 🤷‍♀️. She said she’s accused of using someone for clout but they’re actually her friend, who is sh talking about because I’ve got no clue.
I don't know.....at a guess nohorsehan maybe 🤷‍♀️. She's very pally with katielewis100 and marthalily but would their accounts be big enough for clout 🤔

Looks like Meg is going to finish second; she got 30.3 dressage and went clear SJ & XC. She's bound to be pleased with that given it's Jam's first 100 of the season & only her second run overall this year.

Aren't there a bunch who haven't done their Dressage yet? Looks like 6 at the moment?
Wow the scores are super slow yo update then, I think the latest dressage should have been finished by 4, that was why I thought they were 2nd for pretty sure.

Dressage scores are up so she'll be 3rd or 2nd depending on if the person above her goes clear. Either way, she should be pleased with that as their first 100 of the season - should be a good confidence boost!

Wow the scores are super slow yo update then, I think the latest dressage should have been finished by 4, that was why I thought they were 2nd for pretty sure.
Yeah, Meg’s took like half an hour to update. Noticed that with eventing scored a few times lately.

I wonder what happened to Erin’s horse Buski for him to suddenly die😬
Maybe his life of misery caught up with him.

Didnt he spend his entire life in Spain in a dark stall…and I feel the turn out at Erin’s is minimal.

Reactions: 3
The horse who won Meg’s section will be up against her at Badminton too. Hardworking Scottish girl, though her horse is schooled for her by the Oakden team every week.

Banks is getting great dressage scores these days, lovely to see! Now just needs to keep those poles up.
Meg did really well.

Reactions: 3
Watxhing the clip of Bansky that Tina shared on her IG - that is NOT a horse that wants to retire any time soon!

Reactions: 10
do you have tea to spill here?!
Personal experience - extremely unprofessional and makes things up as he goes along. Loves to be surrounded by female fawners and hangers on. Overall not a very nice person. Plus charges huge amounts of money! Not very well regarded by many other professionals. I wish I’d done some research before I parted with my money!

• Wow
Personal experience - extremely unprofessional and makes things up as he goes along. Loves to be surrounded by female fawners and hangers on. Overall not a very nice person. Plus charges huge amounts of money! Not very well regarded by many other professionals. I wish I’d done some research before I parted with my money!
None of that surprises me tbh. He gives off that general vibe when he appears on Meg’s vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Meg and Han giggling about naughty Affie.

Reminds me of the kids who made their ponies buck or rear coz it was cool.
Idiots. That mare is going to hurt someone, and it won’t be her fault.