Equestrian influencers #23 Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justine’s stories…. She’s such a legend 😂 Just a random may have bought a horse! 🤣
---
What’s with wearing these microphones whilst competing? Like why? Heavy breathing and silly horse talk! It’s ridiculous
---

Both mares had head collars on with rope halters on over the top 😂 and then Meg stands there and lets them walk through her, why use a rope halter then 🤦🏼‍♀️😆 doesn’t make any sense.
Not a great advert for working with Freddie Steele.

Reactions: 2
Han posting on her stories that Affie started the schooling session "with all four feet in my face". I really hope for her that this works but if she's already having issues the second she gets the mare back it's not sounding too positive.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tina's done well in the dressage; a score of 28.8 currently puts her in 5th. Good for her, they've come a long way from Banksy dumping her in the dressage arena!

Reactions: 5
I wonder what happened to Erin’s horse Buski for him to suddenly die😬
I know. They just say a freak medical incident which is unusual. Nothing specific like colic or a severe traumatic injury or something. Very vague. I wonder if she will explain. She always kept him fairly under the radar. He never seemed to settle into life in the UK from what she did show and say. Very sad news 😔

Reactions: 3
I know. They just say a freak medical incident which is unusual. Nothing specific like colic or a severe traumatic injury or something. Very vague. I wonder if she will explain. She always kept him fairly under the radar. He never seemed to settle into life in the UK from what she did show and say. Very sad news 😔
She said on TikTok that she'll share more when she's ready.

Did anyone see the loose cavalry horses in Central? Very sad. They look so stressed.

• Wow
She’s 100% reading on here I reckon.
---

I wonder if “Cal” will spot the new error then?! 😜😜😜
I started the vlog, which seems like some kind of self help/therapy session for herself 🤷‍♀️. She said she’s accused of using someone for clout but they’re actually her friend, who is sh talking about because I’ve got no clue.

Reactions: 1
She said on TikTok that she'll share more when she's ready.

Did anyone see the loose cavalry horses in Central? Very sad. They look so stressed.

That's SO unusual from what I understand about the household cavalry horses - they're generally really really bombproof and desensitised to noises. I'd guess it was a very sudden, loud noise. I had a friend who was in the HC and he said that the training the horses have to go through before they're allowed in parades and things was extensive because they have to be able to deal with anything.
---
4 faults for Tina showjumping, shame after her good dressage score.

Last edited:
That's SO unusual from what I understand about the household cavalry horses - they're generally really really bombproof and desensitised to noises. I'd guess it was a very sudden, loud noise. I had a friend who was in the HC and he said that the training the horses have to go through before they're allowed in parades and things was extensive because they have to be able to deal with anything.
---
4 faults for Tina showjumping, shame after her good dressage score.
Spooked by builders moving concrete.

Oh my god the heavy breathing on megs latest. I really hope so stops sharing mic noise from her rounds.
I also really hope she is fitter than she sounds. Badminton isn't far off.

Watching megs vlog of Wilma and Winnie doing the xc. I am happy to accept I’m just being petty if no one else agrees but….I find it so tedious watching the round in real time, then watching it again in slow mo (where it often looks worse 🙈)

Reactions: 9
Those poor horses, they’re definitely bolting terrified and on adrenaline considering they’ve been involved in collisions with vehicles. I did see a picture of a woman who had managed to secure one.

Those poor horses, they’re definitely bolting terrified and on adrenaline considering they’ve been involved in collisions with vehicles. I did see a picture of a woman who had managed to secure one.
The grey covered in blood was horrible to see. I find it strange that they kept running for so long, something like 5 or 6 miles! But then I suppose being a horse loose in London is very different to a loose horse in the sticks where I live. My mare would run a few hundred metres and then be like ooh look grass

Reactions: 4
The grey covered in blood was horrible to see. I find it strange that they kept running for so long, something like 5 or 6 miles! But then I suppose being a horse loose in London is very different to a loose horse in the sticks where I live. My mare would run a few hundred metres and then be like ooh look grass
Looked lame as well. So very strange it’s kept on running but I guess no one tried to stop it and kept dodging it instead.