Equestrian Influencers #22 RWC is irrational, thinks she’s infallible, and hasn’t qualified for Nationals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there has been a slight improvement, and there are moments when Vossi isn't behind the vertical, though something strange is going on with her seat and legs, as she just slumps about in the saddle. I can't work out if her stirrups are a little too long.
I thought the same about her stirrups, they’re too long given that her seat isn’t independent of the reins, she also rises very high which I think throws her balance off.

Reactions: 1
New thread title suggestion... Scraping the barrel here as we don't have one major hot topic at the moment.

'Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease'

Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion... Scraping the barrel here as we don't have one major hot topic at the moment.

'Lots of horses looking obese, (in)Expert Bits need to cease'
Done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.