Equestrian Influencers #22 RWC is irrational, thinks she’s infallible, and hasn’t qualified for Nationals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with the massive grackle noseband? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 It does not look like it fits her properly at all, it looks too big along with the bits that hang out of her mouth! Geez!
Isn’t the grackle supposed to be fotted higher up? I was always led to believe the rings should sit above the protruding cheek bone not on or below it like this one.

Isn’t the grackle supposed to be fotted higher up? I was always led to believe the rings should sit above the protruding cheek bone not on or below it like this one.
In my understanding the grackle noseband is designed to stop the jaw from crossing, hence why yes it should be placed higher, to position it to aid in preventing the jaw from crossing. I can’t see what method this noseband is giving to this horse other than it looking absolutely ridiculous
---
Yes to Bear’s Mummy!
Yes amen to bears mummy! Hard hands = Hard mouthed horse.

What is going on with the massive grackle noseband? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 It does not look like it fits her properly at all, it looks too big along with the bits that hang out of her mouth! Geez!
I’ve seen a few grackles like that in my local shop lately and the fluffy bit is huge!

Reactions: 1
In my understanding the grackle noseband is designed to stop the jaw from crossing, hence why yes it should be placed higher, to position it to aid in preventing the jaw from crossing. I can’t see what method this noseband is giving to this horse other than it looking absolutely ridiculous
It makes me question Expert Bits’ expertise

A Mexican one like the above, yes - the rings should be higher up, between the eye and cheekbone. An English grakle (not as common as people prefer the look of the Mexican with the rings does not - it sits below the cheek bones.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a few grackles like that in my local shop lately and the fluffy bit is huge!
I wonder if it’s the same theory as a sheepskin noseband and will help keep the head a bit lower. I like a big fluffy centre but they are getting to big now. And what I consider a big fluffy centre are now small fluffy centres.

Premier performance ’deals’ but they run all year round.
Just watched Meg telling us what an AMAZING deal PP are offering, but it’s the same as they always run.
And, most normal horse owners can’t afford to keep their horses on the PP supplements long term, it’s ok for the likes of Meg who get it all gifted - no wonder they are so expensive, the amount of supported riders or whatever they call them, they have.
Also, the human kalm cookies are vile!

Reactions: 6
It makes me question Expert Bits’ expertise
They aren’t experts or trained - it’s just a brand name.

they basically started out selling fake myler and bombers bits like you can get on eBay then quickly realised if you branded them as your own ‘design’ and ‘expert’ you’d get people to pay more for them.

The bridles are just cheap copies too and badly fitted

Reactions: 9
Oh Whizzy Welsh. Just going out for a confidence boosting round… your pony jumps clear around a 70. Should be massive pats, put her on the box and leave to go home on a good note.

Nope, the greed kicks in and you enter the next class and the wheels come off, so what could have been a confidence boosting day out turns into another day of refusal.

Honestly, these guys would think I’m mad if they met me in real life and saw how slowly I took it with my horses! 🤣

On another note - dare I say I like the latest post about Winnie… she looks v different!

Reactions: 9
Whatever it’s meant to do for Addie, it looks bloody stupid.
---

Where was this comment from? Insta reel or FB?
It doesn’t fit correctly so it’s bound to look stupid. Doesn’t seem Em is very good at fitting tack as the 5 point breastplate Addie used to wear never used to fit the martingale always looked to long. I get they shouldn’t be short but it’s just more stuff to clean when it’s too long and ineffective.

I think Winnie might surprise us all!
I assumed she would be a nice little PC pony but perhaps not much more, but I’m more than happy to stand corrected if she goes on to do more.
This latest vlog she’s looking much stronger and fitter. Credit to Meg for the job she has done so far.

Reactions: 10
Premier performance ’deals’ but they run all year round.
Just watched Meg telling us what an AMAZING deal PP are offering, but it’s the same as they always run.
Isn’t that false advertising or misleading?

RWC came 4th out 5 riders in her test today which left her feeling a bit “meh” 🤣
Vossi just looks like he hangs off her hands.

1000103231.jpg

🤣🤦‍♀️ so her original purchase "wish list" and not what she ended up with by following heart rather than brain

Megs Winnie vlog ~ first part of the vlog she’s saying she wasn’t there for the dressage scores just for the education, next minute “let’s guess the dressage score” 😂 I know for a fact there was only 4 riders including Meg in her class competition and she’s claiming there was 10 riders, absolutely not correct.
I still can’t take to Winnie yet, Megs realistically too big for her, but I get why she loves her. Meg has a big support team behind her in all areas that’s getting her where she needs to be. Still can’t miss the fact she was saying the 70 was big 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.