Equestrian Influencers #22 RWC is irrational, thinks she’s infallible, and hasn’t qualified for Nationals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at a dressage clinic this weekend and some girl was vlogging. I have no idea who she is, didn't recognise her at all, but heard the 'thanks for watching, please subscribe' thing so I know it wasn't just a video diary for herself. Now it's my mission to find her haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was at a dressage clinic this weekend and some girl was vlogging. I have no idea who she is, didn't recognise her at all, but heard the 'thanks for watching, please subscribe' thing so I know it wasn't just a video diary for herself. Now it's my mission to find her haha.
That would literally be my worst nightmare!!

Megs Winnie vlog ~ first part of the vlog she’s saying she wasn’t there for the dressage scores just for the education, next minute “let’s guess the dressage score” 😂 I know for a fact there was only 4 riders including Meg in her class competition and she’s claiming there was 10 riders, absolutely not correct.
I still can’t take to Winnie yet, Megs realistically too big for her, but I get why she loves her. Meg has a big support team behind her in all areas that’s getting her where she needs to be. Still can’t miss the fact she was saying the 70 was big 🤦🏼‍♀️
TBF I think the 10 thing was a joke; Hobbit said "There were at least 4" and then Meg said "No I think there possibly up to 10. Or anything below 10." So I think maybe they didn't know the exact number but I'm pretty sure she knew it wasn't 10 so made a joke about it. Same with the "Oooh 70 is big" thing, it almost seems like it's a bit Meg does now when she's trying to be funny.

Reactions: 1
TBF I think the 10 thing was a joke; Hobbit said "There were at least 4" and then Meg said "No I think there possibly up to 10. Or anything below 10." So I think maybe they didn't know the exact number but I'm pretty sure she knew it wasn't 10 so made a joke about it. Same with the "Oooh 70 is big" thing, it almost seems like it's a bit Meg does now when she's trying to be funny.
Yeh I did wonder if she was joking, but come on, 4 riders 🤣
I did like Hobbits commentary though pretty much straight to the point! Class 🙌🏻

Put the name of the clinic into youtube next week. They will have had time to edit and upload it then.

Please update us when you do find who it was!

ooh, give us some clues? Horse? What did the rider look like? Age? Location?

Put the name of the clinic into youtube next week. They will have had time to edit and upload it then.
That's my plan! I don't want to share the location on here as it might identify me as it's a small horsey community here especially with dressage at a slightly higher level (god why does that sound so wanky)... I don't want real-life people knowing I post on here haha.

It was a girl younger than me, maybe in her 20s, dark bay gelding (really narrows it down huh!)

Reactions: 2
Here were some lovely parts of Winnie’s test and Meg has done well to get that weight off her, I too am starting to prefer her to Wilma!

That's my plan! I don't want to share the location on here as it might identify me as it's a small horsey community here especially with dressage at a slightly higher level (god why does that sound so wanky)... I don't want real-life people knowing I post on here haha.

It was a girl younger than me, maybe in her 20s, dark bay gelding (really narrows it down huh!)
was it a welsh cob?

Yeh I did wonder if she was joking, but come on, 4 riders 🤣
I did like Hobbits commentary though pretty much straight to the point! Class 🙌🏻
Me too! I liked Hobs reference to the fact Winnie is actually (practically) 6 when Meg was referring to her as only just yesterday being a foal.

Ettie now in with Wilma. I wonder if they needed Ari to babysit the boys, as they're probably too old to go in with girls now. Might get a whoopie baby or two if they kept them in with mares.

Really enjoyed Gemma Owen’s vlog, I hope she does more horsey ones, would be nice to get some BTS of her competing. Her new horse is lovely and she seems so down to earth! I also think the brown tack is stunning on him so shame she’s ordered a black saddle
---
There also seems to be quite an improvement in RWC’s riding and vossi looks a bit happier. She does still make me want to strap her legs to her girth though 🤣

Last edited:
Really enjoyed Gemma Owen’s vlog, I hope she does more horsey ones, would be nice to get some BTS of her competing. Her new horse is lovely and she seems so down to earth! I also think the brown tack is stunning on him so shame she’s ordered a black saddle
---
There also seems to be quite an improvement in RWC’s riding and vossi looks a bit happier. She does still make me want to strap her legs to her girth though 🤣
RWC ~ Have you not seen how she hangs off his face? I absolutely don’t see any improvement other than she’s not jumping. Still BTV and her heavy seat on his back.
---
Ettie now in with Wilma. I wonder if they needed Ari to babysit the boys, as they're probably too old to go in with girls now. Might get a whoopie baby or two if they kept them in with mares.
I have a feeling I heard somewhere that Wilma is “obsessed” with the babies? Could be wrong, maybe Wilma is mate happy? And needed a buddy in with her.

RWC ~ Have you not seen how she hangs off his face? I absolutely don’t see any improvement other than she’s not jumping. Still BTV and her heavy seat on his back.
---

I have a feeling I heard somewhere that Wilma is “obsessed” with the babies? Could be wrong, maybe Wilma is mate happy? And needed a buddy in with her.
I’ve only just seen her reel she posted last night but seems to be an improvement from when she first started this dressage journey she’s on

I’ve only just seen her reel she posted last night but seems to be an improvement from when she first started this dressage journey she’s on
Anything is an improvement over her jumping him, he certainly seems more relaxed although Charlotte is stiff as a board and heavy on her hands and his back. I’m just pleased he’s not as stressed as he was.
---
Oh I do like new vlogger Ella, her latest vlog of jumping her two young horses is great, she talks through what they’re doing, explains her riding and is more than critical of herself when she gets it wrong. Love that she keeps on saying how important it is don’t to hang off their mouths and to sit still and let them find their stride. Didn’t always work out but she’s a lovely considerate rider.

Anything is an improvement over her jumping him, he certainly seems more relaxed although Charlotte is stiff as a board and heavy on her hands and his back. I’m just pleased he’s not as stressed as he was.
---
Oh I do like new vlogger Ella, her latest vlog of jumping her two young horses is great, she talks through what they’re doing, explains her riding and is more than critical of herself when she gets it wrong. Love that she keeps on saying how important it is don’t to hang off their mouths and to sit still and let them find their stride. Didn’t always work out but she’s a lovely considerate rider.

I love her!! I messaged her to say how refreshing it was to see her content and she sent a sweet message back.

I think there has been a slight improvement, and there are moments when Vossi isn't behind the vertical, though something strange is going on with her seat and legs, as she just slumps about in the saddle. I can't work out if her stirrups are a little too long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.