Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Kizzy's Bug still looks rather lean to be coming back into work. If they work her the same as before she hasn't got much to lose before she's in the exact same position as before. I don't like them fat but I feel like there's not much on her to lose.
[/QUOTE]
There appears to be very little over her back and neck. For a good doer type she looks very poor.

Reactions: 3
thanks! So “share to story for an extra entry” is likely to be bullshit..

My account is private so I can’t enter any giveaways that require share to story anyway!
You could take a screenshot and send it to them! I have seen brands write that in their T&C of entry for private profiles

Reactions: 1
Very odd thing to share. It’s not his post sochow is he going try thank owners. But I guess theres more to it than what both parties are posting as there is always 3 sides to the story, yours, theirs and the truth.
Also ridiculous. It’s widely known where he is based, surely if she was that disgruntled she would just turn up and speak to him about it directly!?

Reactions: 2
It’s difficult when you don’t want to fall out over something. Owner obviously needed a rider. Agree it’s weird to post on fb, but you don’t know what conversations have been had previously in the background.

It has been a thing when riders are supposed to be getting competition records while networking that the horse is available to buy but just not doing the last bit and keeping the ride, especially of a good horse.

Reactions: 5
But why has she waited 7 years to bring this up? Seems a bit strange! Has she been paying her share of bills for 7 years? Why would you wait 7 years and then comment on a video that isn’t even his? Why give him a share? He is 50% owner so if he doesn’t want to sell then she should be asking for her 50%, not just posting it on social media without any evidence.

Reactions: 8
But why has she waited 7 years to bring this up? Seems a bit strange! Has she been paying her share of bills for 7 years? Why would you wait 7 years and then comment on a video that isn’t even his? Why give him a share? He is 50% owner so if he doesn’t want to sell then she should be asking for her 50%, not just posting it on social media without any evidence.
This! From his statement it sounds like he’s been paying for the upkeep of the horse for 7 years and probably wasn’t worth a scratch of what he is now when he arrived with him

This! From his statement it sounds like he’s been paying for the upkeep of the horse for 7 years and probably wasn’t worth a scratch of what he is now when he arrived with him
exactly! Think the woman just has a grudge and wants her 5 minutes of fame for being an absent owner.

I'm trying to cut down on the 'influencers' I follow and follow more smaller accounts that are just normal people like us. It just pisses me off too much watching their stories and every day they've got new stuff arriving from different companies. While most of us have to scrimp and save if we want new stuff for our horses.
Talking about F&F does anyone follow lifeintheyorkshirehills? I used to really like her account but now every post seems to be showing a f&f coat or a pair of boots! She has less than 2k followers so wouldn't really class her as an influencer either

I think Robert Smith partner is a massive issue with stuff like that . Rob isn’t allowed to spend much time with his daughter chloe , who has just started her own livery and schooling business up , because robs partner hates chloe . It’s really sad because chloe and rob were such a dynamic duo before he was with her . Really sad how controlling relationships can ruin family ones .

I’ve seen it now, definitely think they are talking about Tina. As a previous instructor of BHS riding and road safety, they definitely need to be more aware of how they are behaving on the roads!

• Heart
I think Robert Smith partner is a massive issue with stuff like that . Rob isn’t allowed to spend much time with his daughter chloe , who has just started her own livery and schooling business up , because robs partner hates chloe . It’s really sad because chloe and rob were such a dynamic duo before he was with her . Really sad how controlling relationships can ruin family ones .
That is sad. I’ve been removed from those circles for a while but I was based at Roberts for a while when he was in Holland and Chloe was there, she was a really sweet girl, albeit being very young.

I'm trying to cut down on the 'influencers' I follow and follow more smaller accounts that are just normal people like us. It just pisses me off too much watching their stories and every day they've got new stuff arriving from different companies. While most of us have to scrimp and save if we want new stuff for our horses.
Talking about F&F does anyone follow lifeintheyorkshirehills? I used to really like her account but now every post seems to be showing a f&f coat or a pair of boots! She has less than 2k followers so wouldn't really class her as an influencer either
Your not the only one! It’s getting ridiculous isn’t it. They don’t have to purchase a thing for there horses or themselves and here we are in the real world working all the hours under the sun to be able to try and afford one maybe two horses. They clearly don’t know what it’s like to live in the real world and work for there horses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.