Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow overoxers? I just found her on my explore page and she’s actually looking like she’s such a neat little rider.

Does anyone follow cantering with Kristy?
never heard of her so I just stalked and certainly won’t be following her. I have many an opinion from my brief stalk, none positive 😂 but she’s hardly an influencer?!

Reactions: 3
never heard of her so I just stalked and certainly won’t be following her. I have many an opinion from my brief stalk, none positive 😂 but she’s hardly an influencer?!
I don’t think she’s going down the influencer route but she does spend a lot of money on the matchy matchy stuff. In saying that, she doesn’t tag the companies like Le Mieux. She makes an effort but it doesn’t seem to be getting her anywhere. I like the novice rider accounts and watching them improve etc, she’s not improving at all, well that’s not fair, she has improved somewhat but not what you would expect in 6 months especially when she’s riding 3/4 plus times a week on top of lessons. Also I think she needs to look at her saddle, in some of her videos it doesn’t seem to fit Cash correctly. Her video quality and photos do need to improve if she does want the influencer gig. I feel she’s a little bit contrived, I don’t find her likeable tbh. She definitely likes the finer things in life, nothing wrong with that but she would be a nightmare on a yard.

Reactions: 2
I feel so awfully sad for Miri. She seriously puts her all into her horses and gives them absolutely everything possible (Putting pretty much every other influencer out there to shame) and she just has the worst run of luck, 3 horses needing surgeries in a year. Wishing Obi the best tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is there any small accounts you guys really like? I love seeing people who might not have amazing facilities or the most expensive horses but they are doing a cracking job and getting results!

I don’t think she’s going down the influencer route but she does spend a lot of money on the matchy matchy stuff. In saying that, she doesn’t tag the companies like Le Mieux. She makes an effort but it doesn’t seem to be getting her anywhere. I like the novice rider accounts and watching them improve etc, she’s not improving at all, well that’s not fair, she has improved somewhat but not what you would expect in 6 months especially when she’s riding 3/4 plus times a week on top of lessons. Also I think she needs to look at her saddle, in some of her videos it doesn’t seem to fit Cash correctly. Her video quality and photos do need to improve if she does want the influencer gig. I feel she’s a little bit contrived, I don’t find her likeable tbh. She definitely likes the finer things in life, nothing wrong with that but she would be a nightmare on a yard.
I also don’t find her likeable from the now two stalks I’ve done 😂 the horse is noticeably lame in more than one of those reels 😞

also wound me up that one minute she’s openly saying how she’s still learning how to trot?! Then jumping the poor thing and interpreting the horse rushing on landing as being keen! But then this is why I don’t follow novice accounts as they wind me up ha

I feel so awfully sad for Miri. She seriously puts her all into her horses and gives them absolutely everything possible (Putting pretty much every other influencer out there to shame) and she just has the worst run of luck, 3 horses needing surgeries in a year. Wishing Obi the best tomorrow
same, she tries so hard and seems to constantly be knocked down.How she made it through loosing the foal is beyond me

Reactions: 3
does anyone follow that charliee who is dating ashley (part owner of half step with josh hill)? she’s just launched a modelling agency for equestrians…

I also don’t find her likeable from the now two stalks I’ve done 😂 the horse is noticeably lame in more than one of those reels 😞

also wound me up that one minute she’s openly saying how she’s still learning how to trot?! Then jumping the poor thing and interpreting the horse rushing on landing as being keen! But then this is why I don’t follow novice accounts as they wind me up ha
Oh the learning to trot 🙄 She’s learning to trot for months! I had kids and adults at my last yard nailing the rising trot after 5 lessons. I love the novices and beginners, I used to teach so I get a great buzz seeing people improve but whoever is teaching her is just not helping at all.

Cantering with Kristy is just very novice. But we do all start somewhere…

I hope she goes for some lessons on different horses, will really help her. A good instructor with horse on the lunge for her trot.

Sadly I think re-joining the horsey world isn’t particularly easy and people aren’t always very helpful. Cash has been diagnosed with KS but from the earlier reels you could see he is isn’t right stepping though so why hasn’t an instructor/ yard manager etc mentioned. I’m sure they know she’s inexperienced 🙄. Also would love to know who did his vetting if he had one.

I am so terribly sad for Miri. She is probably the best influencer out there who always does her upmost to put all of her horses well-being’s first. She uses her platform to educate others on horse behaviour and training techniques and she works so hard. She has had the worst luck these last couple of years and really deserves a break. Fingers crossed for the beautiful Obi 🤞🏼

Reactions: 7
I am so terribly sad for Miri. She is probably the best influencer out there who always does her upmost to put all of her horses well-being’s first. She uses her platform to educate others on horse behaviour and training techniques and she works so hard. She has had the worst luck these last couple of years and really deserves a break. Fingers crossed for the beautiful Obi 🤞🏼
By far the best, she’s just miles ahead of the pose in terms of experience, knowledge and attitude. She has a gift. It seems she just gets set back after set back for what seems like years now. She’s had to move yards on two occasions that I can think of, she lost her foal two years ago and Obi has just been a massive upset for the past while. My heart goes out to her.

Reactions: 4
Is there any small accounts you guys really like? I love seeing people who might not have amazing facilities or the most expensive horses but they are doing a cracking job and getting results!
I like Stuart Eventing. They are a down to earth sister team. Bit young but they are nice little riders and seem like good people. Not in love with themselves like the Megan and Tanya- is that her name? The one who shouts at the camera and has a lonely brain cell. Unbearable.

Reactions: 1
Random question, but does anyone know what Han (nohorsehan) does now? I know she was a nanny and left but I must’ve missed when she said what she was going into but she just mentioned her shift pattern on stories and now I’m curious

Random question, but does anyone know what Han (nohorsehan) does now? I know she was a nanny and left but I must’ve missed when she said what she was going into but she just mentioned her shift pattern on stories and now I’m curious
It sounds like it could be care work, but I may be wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.