Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Rhi would wear a helmet doing rehab with an obviously quite excitable horse. Have seen far too many times people being punted with a hoof during rehab with a horse on box rest/small paddock rest.

Reactions: 2
I wish Rhi would wear a helmet doing rehab with an obviously quite excitable horse. Have seen far too many times people being punted with a hoof during rehab with a horse on box rest/small paddock rest.
Did she put the bridle on today? Or hasn’t she put any stories on about it. He certainly needed it yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion : Ban Kate Davies from buying horses
or Kate Davies is a C U Next Tuesday
or Kate Davies WAS over-horsed
or Kate Davies should stick to the colouring in
Any of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she put the bridle on today? Or hasn’t she put any stories on about it. He certainly needed it yesterday.
Yes she put the bridle on today, or whenever she filmed today's youtube video. Though she was spending more time Vlogging than paying attention to him. Vlogging around horses is obviously fine to me but not the best idea when you're doing rehab with an excitable horse

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Beverlypark_athome? My god, I’ve never seen someone so overhorsed. She goes on with this whole universe manifestation shite instead of just bleeping riding her two horses. She has so much money she done a gorgeous arena and probably rode in it in walk a handful of times. She claims to be a rider/equestrian but I’d say as much as she does is hand them some hay anf take photos of the poor horses. Horses need exercise and the more you learn about the two she has you realise how much they should be in a worthwhile home. Not with her. Law of attraction, my universe is telling me blah blah blah. My universe tells me you need to sell your horses to a home they’ll be productive and happy. I’ve never seen such overweight horses. So unfair they need exercise. Especially when both seemed to have kissing spine. All the money and no idea

I still really want to know what Verena of Girl About the Yard’s job is and why she gets to live a lovely slow life at home? I’d love it. Hello V if you’re reading tell us what we want

I agree I don’t think they fit well as a group together. bit of a mean girl vibe
I like Meg and Lucy together and even their own vlogs are decent
Tina can not stand she is way too over the top and speaks like a child with her elongation of every word and her constant need to repeat herself.
I like Emily but she needs to break away from Tina in my opinion

what’s peoples views on allyapproved? Can’t make my mind up

dont get this reel at all. She seems far too smug in most of her posts. From a very close source She’s also not a nice person in real life. Big bully and attacks you if you have any differing views to her. false persona online is big with this one
you can tell she’s not a nice person. She’s so fake. She can’t ride for tit she made outSidney was retiredall for views and theNew. Horse I feel sorry for. Hannnah rides it well but Jess cannot. Shorten your stirrups and let go of it’s mouth

What does everyone think of Bella Dunseath’s account?

Also wtf is Izzy of cantering doing with those glasses. Self awareness or good friends to tell her she looks so strange…

Yes she put the bridle on today, or whenever she filmed today's youtube video. Though she was spending more time Vlogging than paying attention to him. Vlogging around horses is obviously fine to me but not the best idea when you're doing rehab with an excitable horse
she is infuriating! shes only got that horse as a status. Whatever is wrong with him either retire him sell him or put him down but she thinks she’s god flipping gift and a know it all! She needs awake up call

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Beverlypark_athome? My god, I’ve never seen someone so overhorsed. She goes on with this whole universe manifestation shite instead of just bleeping riding her two horses. She has so much money she done a gorgeous arena and probably rode in it in walk a handful of times. She claims to be a rider/equestrian but I’d say as much as she does is hand them some hay anf take photos of the poor horses. Horses need exercise and the more you learn about the two she has you realise how much they should be in a worthwhile home. Not with her. Law of attraction, my universe is telling me blah blah blah. My universe tells me you need to sell your horses to a home they’ll be productive and happy. I’ve never seen such overweight horses. So unfair they need exercise. Especially when both seemed to have kissing spine. All the money and no idea

I still really want to know what Verena of Girl About the Yard’s job is and why she gets to live a lovely slow life at home? I’d love it. Hello V if you’re reading tell us what we want
Verena is a housewife and an instructor. She’s spoken a lot about wanting a slower pace of life and how that is her ultimate goal. She penned a book too.

I like Verena. I got the impression that she's from a large religious, wealthy family. Is her dad a vicar or something?
Yes I believe she's an instructor and housewife. I do wonder how she will keep on top of all her lovely baking once the baby arrives! I also like how she respects her husbands privacy.

Reactions: 7
she is infuriating! shes only got that horse as a status. Whatever is wrong with him either retire him sell him or put him down but she thinks she’s god flipping gift and a know it all! She needs awake up call
Selling him would be immoral. She needs to wait and see what the vet says after his 3 months rehab as he could be sound enough to be a happy hacker. However she will need to be willing to PTS if that is the best option and not keep him alive for the views on youtube. And now she is looking for a new share horse you would think she might have made enough friends at the yard to be offered to occasional ride on theirs. And where is she going to find the time for rehabbing Woody if she is sharing a horse as she claims she went on full livery due to her working hours.

Reactions: 7
Selling him would be immoral. She needs to wait and see what the vet says after his 3 months rehab as he could be sound enough to be a happy hacker. However she will need to be willing to PTS if that is the best option and not keep him alive for the views on youtube. And now she is looking for a new share horse you would think she might have made enough friends at the yard to be offered to occasional ride on theirs. And where is she going to find the time for rehabbing Woody if she is sharing a horse as she claims she went on full livery due to her working hours.
I suppose you are right. she makes out she is the only oneever been in her position I find though. There’s telling your followers what’s going on and updating and then she is just ott and trying too hard. I dont get how she has so many followers! There are others who are rehabbing their horses like Lauren Allin Eventing. She has a coloured who’s done his tendon. There is fromday1_exracer and also loose cannon Jack I am following. They all work full time and dont have time to go making vlogs I don’t get Rhi at all

What does everyone think of Bella Dunseath’s account?
I like her, I think she is good kid. I’m not such a fan of working the 4 year quite so hard but horses for courses. What I really want to know how much she sold Verity to Andrew Hoy for?!😆🕵🏻

Reactions: 5
I suppose you are right. she makes out she is the only oneever been in her position I find though. There’s telling your followers what’s going on and updating and then she is just ott and trying too hard. I dont get how she has so many followers! There are others who are rehabbing their horses like Lauren Allin Eventing. She has a coloured who’s done his tendon. There is fromday1_exracer and also loose cannon Jack I am following. They all work full time and dont have time to go making vlogs I don’t get Rhi at all
She used to be really relatable, but then she let the whole youtube thing get to her head.

Blimey, the screenshots of Vossi bucking on Charlotte’s stories are certainly a bit 😳

Blimey, the screenshots of Vossi bucking on Charlotte’s stories are certainly a bit 😳
No idea about the full situation as I don’t follow her just had a quick look so I might be wrong but just from her stories it doesn’t seem like a good idea to take a horse that hasn’t been ridden for two months to an open space and do cross country? Especially if they are naturally pretty highly strung. Just seems like you are asking for trouble🤕

Reactions: 6
To be fair, she doesn’t have an arena. Still the saddle fitter she had only does prestige, so I’m definitely ready for the drama that it won’t fit it a few months time like all other previous saddles 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.