Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horsey1234

This, the worst bit is her mother ‘rushing’ out the vlog to share it as fast she can. Feels very like rubber necking to watch that to me.
Yeah this is so uncomfortable filming in the hospital and everything as if the injury is going to get them more views

Reactions: 5

Jenievous

Chatty Member
I don’t know what happened. Was it actually fat shaming or did she comment on a rider too big for a horse? I followed her new account anyway, her old account was entertaining.
It was legit fat shaming, she called her a fatty and other stuff, but I don't have the screenshots of it to say word for word. I believe it wasn't even in relation to whatever the conversation was. She was being called out over her winding up of Maisie for views I think.
I think I remember the words she used other than fatty but without confirming I won't say them for sure because I don't want to quote her saying something she didn't. But she definitely at least called her a fatty. Which to me isn't a mistake you make accidentally, nor is it one you make if you're a good person.

Edit I found it using the above comment-
"Oh, and maybe lose some weight"
"Might put you all over my story actually"
"omg I've got a fat stalker 😂😂"
It was over breeding Maisie too, so she says
"Breeding my horse with my choice of stallion with or without papers is my choice, not yours fatty"
"Go to the gym maybe?"

So no, it wasn't accidental or just saying she was too big for her horse, which is something she did say along with ripping the girl to shreds over her riding but I have not seen the girl, the horse or the riding in question. Regardless of whether those things are the case, the way Leila spoke to the girl about all that AND the fat shaming was downright disgusting and she doesn't deserve a platform for it.

Pom in Aus

Yeah I think she looks a bit tall on her. She has done great with her but she needs to move her on as she would make someone a cracking little pony. Never really sure why Meg just stays to ponies 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a talented rider a bit of a spoilt brat and immature at times but she can ride.
Yes I thought she looked to big for her, again she’d be better riding something bigger but I guess she is putting the education in to sell her. She put Bear in foal because she didn’t want to sell her and she was saying she was too big to be Eventing her, but she has mentioned here and there something about bringing her back to competition when she is ready, again she is too big for her. She’s also too big for Bryni but I guess she will produce her to sell, she is good at producing babies, but I guess when your sponsored by everyone and have everything at home then you are made.
I think Emily is doing a great job with her baby and can’t wait to see them out Eventing, and I love watching Lucy.
Miri is a wonderful horse lady, and can produce a horse without cutting corners, I feel for her as all her horses are always injured or have something wrong with them, but she is a beautiful rider.
Riding with Charlotte I can’t deal with watching her ride her horse 😂 god help Vossi when she gets her new saddle! That’s horse is too good for her in my opinion. Happy Easter 🐣

Jenievous

Chatty Member
It’s a good post, but she’s come across as faking it till she makes it in the past. The previous year it was fancy yards, new saddles, jumping between dressage and jumping. Then recently getting stuff gifted from companies, which are also struggling to then sell them on to make a profit.
"The sacrifices I made for Vossi" Like having parents with land and free stabling is a sacrifice, really.

In fairness to her, it seems like she moved Vossi home when she broke up with her boyfriend so fair play to her for doing the sensible thing in buying a house rather than try and keep the pretence up that she was still on the fancy yard!
She already had the house and was renting it out when she lived with her boyfriend. That's why she lived at her parents for 4 months after the breakup, to give the tenants 4 months to find somewhere else.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I’m still so annoyed over that vlog. The whole video was just a mess. I really cannot stand Tina, she is vile the way she behaved.
Let’s be honest, Emily waited to get home to ‘end the vlog’ because she was pissed off and needed to cool down.

This is the exact point. If you want to earn monies from ads go ahead but be bloody honest.
I hate the “i only advertise products I love and use.” No you don’t you advertise products people pay you for. Be a little more transparent because as she states she is the queen of transparency 🙄

need a new hashtag #dontlikeitbutheypaidmesoitsgreat
That water bottle is honestly ridiculous, just have some squash and if you need it on the go there are what must be billions of bottles to choose from. Tesco sell great ones for less than a tenner than keep your drink cold for almost a day if you add ice.

This is the exact point. If you want to earn monies from ads go ahead but be bloody honest.
I hate the “i only advertise products I love and use.” No you don’t you advertise products people pay you for. Be a little more transparent because as she states she is the queen of transparency 🙄

need a new hashtag #dontlikeitbutheypaidmesoitsgreat
😂😂😂😂😂😂. Yes you can try new things I don’t think anyone is saying people can’t but it’s my personal opinion that you should use the product for at least a week before saying how amazing it is. Say I’ve been given/paid to try this I will let you know how it goes but to say/make out something is amazing before giving it a fair chance isn’t fair on people who will spend their hard earned cash on it because of an opinion by an influencer when it could be that crapply made it falls apart within a fortnight. If I where in her shoes and raved about a product before trying it and people brought them and they broke soon after buying as they are crap I would feel bad.

Attachments

I don't think she was breeding irresponsibly though. Breeding a fancy warmblood is very different to breeding a cob. The majority of Irish cobs don't have recorded breeding. There's no need to only breed from horses with recorded breeding, especially in native types. I dont think layla should have said what she did, however if she'd called her "ugly" rather than "fatty" would anyone have cared? I also think it's a bit rich tattle taking the high ground on name calling, when there is name calling throughout - its basically what this platform is for 😂. Just on this page of thread Tina is called vile. Is that any different?
I guess it depends on how and why it was said. I wouldn’t have called Tina vile but her behaviuor towards Em and Addy at the fun ride was all 3 where as bad as each other and it’s amazing how a different vlog gave a different prospective. I can understand them wanting to gallop off at every piece of grass they came across, I would be the same but I would sure as hell make sure everyone in the group wanted the same and would always let the youngest/unfittest horse dictate the pace. That should have been a very educational outing for Addy and I hope her’s and Em’s confidence hasn’t been knocked because they where both doing so well.

• Heart

Jenievous

Chatty Member
I feel so awfully sad for Miri. She seriously puts her all into her horses and gives them absolutely everything possible (Putting pretty much every other influencer out there to shame) and she just has the worst run of luck, 3 horses needing surgeries in a year. Wishing Obi the best tomorrow

• Sad

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Why does Kate moan about IG yet look to monetise her life ? If you want privacy stay away from IG like so many she appears to want to be an influencer but have no questions asked she doesn’t like. I’m not advocating being unkind but if you make yourself the product people will ask questions about the product

Loads of people I know share the horses on IG and enjoy it but they’re not looking to monetise their lives

Miri Hackett is hugely impressive I love how she’s making a business over on Patroen but isn’t whinging about how it’s all hard work and poor me

She’s IMO a good example of how to do social media

dashz

I'd love to share my opinions of certain equestrians, but it seems like I'd be lynched for being negative about a certain few who are extremely over-horsed, overrated but with massive 'fan' bases. So nah 😜
Are you referring to Jess/ life on the buckle? Cos I do get what you mean with that! The weight comment was unnecessarily savage, but people have posted valid concerns and then her little army come out in an outrage 😂

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Not to young that she was given a warning more than once about hitting, kicking and bullying horses in her care at a yard she was employed on!!

Seems she has had some selective memory issues.
Have a read of the horse and hound article.
But that's irrelevant to Mark Todd being in the wrong? Just because she was no angel doesn't eliminate anything MT did? MT is the Olympian, the face of horse welfare charities and a key spokesman for equestrianism.

BWa

Chatty Member
What does everyone think of Bella Dunseath’s account?
I like her, I think she is good kid. I’m not such a fan of working the 4 year quite so hard but horses for courses. What I really want to know how much she sold Verity to Andrew Hoy for?!😆🕵🏻

Nettlebelle2

Badly fitting bits in general cause pain, you goose. That wasn’t your issue it was that the side pieces were upside down which on a universal can be either way hence the name.
I doubt anyone would put a ported barrel upside down 😂 likelyhood is that the ones you see have a mouthpiece that can be used either way.

Controversial point again on bits ….. people go for a stronger bit before ever sorting out the schooling issues first.

Not like she is doing a 1.40 course though is it. She popped a small fence in her field. 🙄
This. Opting for a stronger bit before exhausting all avenues. I have a SERIOUS gripe with this. I see so many switching to stronger bits, on my old yard it was the answer to everything. Start off with strongest and work your way down seems to be the motto 🙄
Mochapallbeag is a total beginner, hasn’t a clue but when her Cob started bolting she kept the original rubber bit she started with and never changed it. I was expecting to see her change to a 3 ring or something but no, she talked a lot about the work she put in to address all the problems but she was just in way over her head and admitted that. to the last she did her best for that horse, proper horsemanship from a complete novice, a lot of the influencers could learn from her. And not one ad either, she was roasting LeMieux recently 🤣

Totally agree, sounds like the worst thing, I'm a tea and dry toast woman! I'll have my chip van grub after I compete thank you 😁
Coffee for me. I can’t eat anything before a show. I’m always sick with the nerves 😭

Tina is really pushing this Y food crap. Her stories are just one big ad. Who cares what you eat or drink before a show. I’ll stick to my water and coffee 🤢

Also, it’s a meal replacement. Ugh. I have so many opinions on this one I actually don’t know where to start 💀

Last edited:

dressagediva

I was so happy to see that someone (at the end of the old thread) knows Abi Lyle and she's nice IRL too. I had a feeling she would be!

I'm just watching Raleigh's very reasonable video about 'Daybyday' and the lameness. I don't really like family/American YouTubers so never watch Daybyday but omg... that horse. Yikes. Get a decent vet out asap.