Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
I’m assuming Meg has left out whatever horse she buys (if she buys one) and she’ll do 1 vlog on that one by itself at the end as a big reveal.

Reactions: 7

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
About as tedious as the Ari update that's never gonna happen. I've unsubscribed from her due to that (as my final straw). She's all about the money now and has lost all genuine, humble care for her followers. She just wants to create suspense and milk every story for every penny. She doesn't owe us an explanation on Ari, but she was the one who said herself that an update was coming soon, all to keep people following her and clicking on her channel......Btw, I think them clues mean her new horse is a chestnut called Albert, who is a bit sharp!
Her recent stories are keeping her followers baited with her reveals in so many days, keeps the viewers and more money, like you have mentioned. It’s quite smart thinking to be honest, even though I’m far from being her fan. Everyone will be in suspense and will want to wait for the “big revel” it’ll probably be something boring like a new sponsor or something.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
This thread would certainly be dead without Meg talk. I also don’t follow Charlotte/Vossi, whatsherface with Pepper, or the Munchausen mum…I stopped following Miri too.
At the end of the day, it’s an equestrian influencers thread, scroll past the Meg posts if you don’t like them?

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
So I’ve posted enough for you guys to know I don’t like Tina and don’t believe she’s as squeaky clean as she comes across. So much for worrying about Banksy’s age and going just for the fun etc… no, she pushed him for the time. Feels guilty, but still did it. The roads and tracks etc take up to about 30 mins I believe and if my “older” horse was then feeling it XC, I sure as hell wouldn’t be pushing him for the time. Unless I was putting my competitive wants before the horse of course…. View attachment 2527243
In all seriousness, you don’t do a 3 day event Badminton qualifier to not be competitive! The same as Emily, she’s got no expectations, of course they have! They talk shit to the vlog! Tina shouldn’t be concerned about Banksys age, he’s young compared to Emily still taking a 30 yr old mare to a hunter trial!

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I’m more shocked at the humongous transporter lorry that the horse came on than Meg’s choice! Still think dark green and bay is a questionable colour choice but I wish them all the best!

Reactions: 6

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
Re. the Louie vlog - apart from Louie going back, I was shocked at the state of Binks. He looked absolutely obese and all Tina was sayng was how fluffy he was. Why is it so often that minis and shetlands are so grossly overweight? Binks is seriously fat.

Bridisi

Tina CRIED because she has one fence down?! Come on. I saw a kid have four down and a stop and still came out patting her pony with a smile on her face. The sj was carnage. She did well to have one fence. She must have put hours of training in even though she didn't talk about it on IG. Banksy looked as fit as a flea, he did really well.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
i was just wondering am I the only one who thinks it’s crazy for influencers to rely on there income from social media to afford their horses and house . I herd that YouTube and social media isn’t a long term job because it constantly changing like the biggest you tubers in 2013-2015 are nobody’s now and aren’t even doing social media and just working a normal job some of them have massive debts because there current jobs don’t generate enough money to pay off there mortgages and loans. I feel like Meg and this esme are going to be screwed in few years as they probably would struggle to get a job as their age and no work experience. this esme doesn’t have a degree and Meg couldn’t do a grad program job as both of them would be to old. I just find it crazy there family isn’t telling them to have a backup option.
Grad schemes don’t usually have an age limit, I think they should just make the most of it while it lasts as it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, they’re still young and have plenty of time to succumb to the boring life of a 9-5!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Meg and Han seem to be under the same delusion that if they have a whizzy horse they can ride off their hands instead of their legs/seat. I get it, but it’s hard to watch Meg constantly riding off her hands. Also watching her try horses makes you realize how much of an amateur rider she remains being even though she rides and produces multiple horses. (Thankfully I don’t have to film and post my riding. 😅 )
Yeah, must admit to being surprised at just how average a rider she is and how every single horse she tried immediately went dull and behind the leg when she was on board. How do you get to compete like she has and still be so lacking in the basics? Is it from just riding the same ponies over and over?

Elliania

About as tedious as the Ari update that's never gonna happen. I've unsubscribed from her due to that (as my final straw). She's all about the money now and has lost all genuine, humble care for her followers. She just wants to create suspense and milk every story for every penny. She doesn't owe us an explanation on Ari, but she was the one who said herself that an update was coming soon, all to keep people following her and clicking on her channel......Btw, I think them clues mean her new horse is a chestnut called Albert, who is a bit sharp!
I get the Ari thing but she said in Millie's update video that she specifically wasn't going to update about Ari until there were some answers. I don't always agree with Meg (some of the sponsorships are a bit questionable for a start) but it would be so easy to put out a clickbait video every time Ari had any kind of test or vet visit or anything & she hasn't done that.

irishmare

My livery is £220 PCM for a 15x12 stable, hard standing turnout in winter, 24/7 summer grazing, 5 arenas including an indoor, all weather canter/cross country track, cross country course over 40 acres, lunge pen, walker, hot wash and solarium and private hacking lanes. Our hay and haylage is included (as much as we want), haynets and feed put in every morning and we have the option to ask for additional services. Shavings on site at £7.50.

• Wow

Toni&Pony

I think Han is an extremely caring owner, but I agree that the team chase was a car crash.

Han’s constant “can we trot” just showed how novice she is.
Did nobody tell her that Team Chasing isn't really for novices?

The ones I've seen are like banger racing, all with ROR types

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
CJD expects a lot of her horses and it’s no secret in the dressage world. You also don’t want to get in her way in a warm up ring.

• Wow

Alfie1234

VIP Member
What running into the ground? From Lucy’s vlogs there’s no horses having that done to them, just a lot of fun, might help Meg to loosen up and just go with it instead of obsessing over a stride.

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
I have really enjoyed the Ireland vlogs, mainly for the banter and they genuinely looked like they were having a ball, Simon is great. The horses he was looking at were fab, but none of the ones Meg has tried really seemed anything beyond what are readily available here. That said, I loved the black 3 year old straight from the field!! But he was a gelding.
Am hoping that the last vlog will show the one she bought and that it isn't one we have seen yet.
The 6 year old was the best of the bunch, I could see her taking that one to London instead of Jam (surely Jam won't be sound enough for London?)

As for Han, I really felt for her in that vlog. Very hard decisions to make.

On a lighter note, Ashley's latest vlog was very lighthearted. Coming last and having a real laugh about it, Scott's commentary on her ribbon was very funny.

heidsl

Said horse is probably at home anyway we just haven’t seen it. Not sure why we have to wait so long for the reveal though.
If you had such a big platform would you not like to get to know and gel with a new horse before your open yourself up to criticism from keyboard warriors like you? She doesn’t have to share EVERYTHING

• Haha
  • Wow

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Hollys vlogs are all about getting ribbons to sell Rocky, her SJ rounds are awful to watch, I don’t know how she can watch them back and think they look good. Rocky looks very strong, shaking his head and Holly looks terrible on him. Not nice videoing for selling a horse.

vam14

I don’t understand why people get so annoyed at influencers getting free shit for advertising. It’s literally their job. 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s the fact that “this is the best xxxx EVER, I’m totally obsessed” then you never see them use that product again and the following day a different brand is “the best ever”. I would much rather see an honest review of a product they have trialled for a good while.

• Haha

Elliania

The stud has been advertising mares & foals for sale for ages as well as (allegedly) scamming people by taking money and refusing to hand over the horses. It's possible that the whole thing is in a mess & they're potentially refusing to sell Lara back to Meg, have refused to let them get Lara or have already sold Lara & are refusing to tell Meg where she is.
There are a lot of possibilities (as well as Meg not wanting her back or possibly even being unaware of the whole thing as the stud have deleted their Facebook page) so we really have no way of knowing which of these scenarios is correct.