Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen Flo Carter's tiktok - she's done a brilliant job explaining equestrian current affairs! I didn't even know the Chinese team had their Olympic place revoked, but what a super way to explain what's happened.

On another note, how shit for them! I'd be crushed if I got told I wasn't allowed to go to the Olympics after qualifying because my horse ate some of another horse's pissy hay!
yes, devastating. I’m no fan of Alex Hua Tian but to be fair to him I think he’s acted with a great deal of grace about the whole situation. At least that’s how it appears to me!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
My yard had a feed rep out recently with a weigh bridge. A couple of the horses scored 8 on the scale and were no where near as overweight a pepper.

19x94

Can anyone recommend any showing influencers/YouTubers? There doesn't seem to be many around other than Harlow and I would love to watch someone closer to my age 😅

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I think Han is an extremely caring owner, but I agree that the team chase was a car crash. Eilis was so good, bless her. But Han’s constant “can we trot” just showed how novice she is. I’m not sure if a team chase would be my first choice for either Han or Eilis.
Is this YT or insta?

Spearo11

I’m literally doing it right now as searching for my first horse :) not going via an agent but travelling around with my instructor trying on horses being sold by private owners.

All the best in your search! It absolutely makes sense to do it that way that's for sure. You do learn something new every day 😂

_Willfully_

In case anyone wants to watch: Bicton is on ClipMyHorse - you can watch for free on a computer or laptop even if you don't have a subscription. (not on phone or tablet)
I'm currently watching The World Breeding Championships for 7-year-old Event Horses on FEI TV (free on Youtube) but might switch later.

Here's the schedule

OnlineOmal

She (Tina) did the same with Voltaire. Was supported by them and then just went quiet. I messaged her to ask about her thoughts as I was looking to get one at the time and she never replied.
Oof, not like Tina to not reply

I think Voltaire are terrible, but I do wonder what happened

Alecia89

Tina's Bicton vlog is called our last chance.....she acting like its Banksy final time eventing with the way she is going on.

She mentioned a while ago she was thinking of changing to show jumping so who knows but the title of the vlog just annoyed me. It isn't your last chance Tina!!!

daledancer

It is such a tiny thing to moan about, but does anyone else get irritated by the amount of times Rhi uses the word iconic?!
Her AI horse pics - Iconic, her gym sesh - iconic, her Toggi coat - iconic.....

greysandbays

Think she’s deleted a load if it’s the one she posted in the last hour, comments definitely on.

ETA: apparently Eilis is just on a winter break if Whizzy Welsh’s comment is correct.
That’s weird, they’re still showing turned off on mine. Photo of her on the bay

Disty

Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned The Antics of Mr Mo from Facebook on here? Poor horse puts up with a lot and must have a constant headache from her god awful screeching down his ears all the time.

storynerd

Chatty Member
Just snuck a peak at Eventing scores while out for a roast and was not expecting that! Looks like it will just be Meg again this year 😢
Is anyone familiar with how qualification works - I wonder if Tina at 16th could almost be close enough to get a place if not everyone takes them up?

annonviewer23

So I’ve posted enough for you guys to know I don’t like Tina and don’t believe she’s as squeaky clean as she comes across. So much for worrying about Banksy’s age and going just for the fun etc… no, she pushed him for the time. Feels guilty, but still did it. The roads and tracks etc take up to about 30 mins I believe and if my “older” horse was then feeling it XC, I sure as hell wouldn’t be pushing him for the time. Unless I was putting my competitive wants before the horse of course…. View attachment 2527243
"I'm not competitive and trying for badminton" 🤣

Just like "I don't want a warmblood x ID that has more to give and potentially novice"