Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mumchausen couldn’t quote any posts picking on or slating Frankie and basically tried to justify exploiting her under age, vulnerable child. Got it.
Also #BeKind doesn’t apply to all the people hating on us because they feel justified, but if we call out abuse or bad horsemanship we’re in the wrong and just need to %BeKind. Double standards then, got it.
---
Ellie McCarthy decided to join in the grumble - she was mentioned around the earliest thread then hasn’t really been mentioned much since then if I remember correctly 😂

I think all that was said about her was some comments on how she’s financed her yard…

View attachment 2366869
Who? All the people joining in on the #metoo posts I have genuinely never heard of. Sorry, apart from ThisEsme and I don’t recall any hate, just discussion of her change of direction and the conclusion she’s more of a general house account than purely equine?

Reactions: 6
I was on FB today on a completely separate computer and account from my main “me” account where I follow Frankie on IG. Mumchausen’s really making in roads because in an American Ehlers Danlos support group post, Frankie is popping up.
Sorry for the potato quality screenshots, but since it’s in a totally different machine and ecosystem I just took a photo of the screen. Pity as it was before I knew Mumchausen had kicked off.
Hi Jennie! You’re getting quite brazen in twisting the narrative to suit your tales of woe. Don’t worry though, we think highly of Frankie and wish her all the best. It’s actually your untruths and lies about EDS that we take issue with. I found Tattle because I saw gaping holes in your narrative and did a search just out of curiosity to see if anyone else online thought Frankie was a victim of Munchausen by Proxy. Spoiler: it wasn’t just me.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Sophie seems like a decent person but I really don’t get how she can support her boyfriend who hasn’t got any qualifications in equine dentistry and is known locally for literally butchering horses mouths, a qualified equine dentist was telling me how they had had to visit horses he’d *treated* and it was nothing short of abuse as he’d taken their teeth down to the pulp! Makes me sick how he goes about with zero skill or empathy for what he is putting those poor animals through.

Reactions: 7
I'm actually a bit disappointed that Mumchausens had a chance this directly reply to proper criticism and she made up quotes to suit her narrative. Call us out but use things we've actually said.

Reactions: 11
OK, she can educate me, this is a genuine question. My partner sub luxated his shoulder a couple of months ago and he's still having problems with it. It was incredibly painful. A while ago,.Frankies mum said that Frankie was riding and jumping while multiple joints were subluxating. Surely that must have been so excruciatingly painful there is no way she could or should have ridden. I know this sounds like a snark, but I genuinely wonder if it means something different in people with Frankies illness??
EDS haver here. It means the same thing, though sometimes to lesser degrees. Our joints shimmying around and our connective tissue not being built correctly mean we are constantly in levels of pain and discomfort, so lots of EDS becomes juggling pain/discomfort and altered range of movement. I ride, do lots of groundwork and do gym/yoga stuff so I can pinpoint what I need to make stronger and where I need to lay off, and am super lucky to have a great support network for when I can't lift haynets above my head etc. For Frankie, the riding will be helping stabilise those joints with muscle but she'll be so used to compensating for the pain and diminished movement so she can carry on. We all kind of have to make the choice of do we power on regardless to do something we love, or sit down and do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
EDS haver here. It means the same thing, though sometimes to lesser degrees. Our joints shimmying around and our connective tissue not being built correctly mean we are constantly in levels of pain and discomfort, so lots of EDS becomes juggling pain/discomfort and altered range of movement. I ride, do lots of groundwork and do gym/yoga stuff so I can pinpoint what I need to make stronger and where I need to lay off, and am super lucky to have a great support network for when I can't lift haynets above my head etc. For Frankie, the riding will be helping stabilise those joints with muscle but she'll be so used to compensating for the pain and diminished movement so she can carry on. We all kind of have to make the choice of do we power on regardless to do something we love, or sit down and do nothing.
That's really interesting. Thanks. Good luck with it all. Wish my husband would learn to power on, tbh 🙄
---
I have literally never even heard of her!
Me neither!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.