Equestrian Influencers #17 If you can't handle the heat, then Tattle off..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to recap?

Hi to all our new readers also 😌👋🏻
---
Out of curiosity with the European Eventing championship..... I got the impression there was some kind of beef between Laura Collett and Kitty King from previous GB events they have been at together. Does anyone know if that's the case? May absolutely be making it up but they never seem to spend time together in the way that Laura does with the other eventers if you get me or no tags etc.

Reactions: 1
Who wants to recap?

Hi to all our new readers also 😌👋🏻
---
Out of curiosity with the European Eventing championship..... I got the impression there was some kind of beef between Laura Collett and Kitty King from previous GB events they have been at together. Does anyone know if that's the case? May absolutely be making it up but they never seem to spend time together in the way that Laura does with the other eventers if you get me or no tags etc.
Can we stop bringing new people into the thread please and thanks. There’s going to be a tit ton of I got mentioned on tattle badges to send out otherwise.
Joking aside you can’t get on with everyone so maybe it’s not beef as such just they aren’t really friends as they are two totally different people.

Reactions: 3
Still waiting for a police visit #stickthekettleon 😂

but honestly, nothing has been said -baring a few things in the past- that ain’t nothing but hard truths?
RTG is too big for her horse, and the horse is too big
Meg needs to take a step back, look at where she’s going with the horses, stop bitting up and be truthful
Lucy has blossomed into a great person to watch
Tina, well. Needs to get over her fan girl crush on cam and realise he’s bad for her, that she was doing much better without him
Mumchhausen needs to take a hard look at herself and realise nothing bad has been said, that she needs to stop with the lies and let the poor girl live her life

think that’s everyone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so hoping Lucy has some fun with Ember. Lucy seems so happy (mystery BF?) and I hope she has some luck for future events, she’s such a beautiful lady. Id love to do a fun ride with Justine and her husband! It looks so enjoyable and entertaining!
---
Emily is taking after Meg with her thumbnails 😂

Reactions: 8
If I was going to be jealous of anyone it would be Lucy, she's stunning and I wish I looked like that 😂 It's nice to see her on the up after what sounds like a pretty crappy few months

Reactions: 15
If I was going to be jealous of anyone it would be Lucy, she's stunning and I wish I looked like that 😂 It's nice to see her on the up after what sounds like a pretty crappy few months
She’s got beautiful hair, skin and a perfect figure! She eats so healthy, I wish I could eat healthy like she does! She just seems an all round happy person, and not over indulged in sponsors.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many newbies; driven here by Sophie's tantrum are reading and nodding along to the comments about the various influencers.

Secret Celebrity pages are worth a visit too.

Reactions: 8
It doesn't look like Han is there for the whole of SUKO - maybe she was just helping Meg before they went or helping her get them settled in?

Reactions: 2
I’m so hoping Lucy has some fun with Ember. Lucy seems so happy (mystery BF?)
Not so mystery... Rob Batterbury. Hope he deserves her, She's a gem!
He seems well-trained already, coming along on the bike and taking on filming duties!

Reactions: 5
Still waiting for a police visit #stickthekettleon 😂

but honestly, nothing has been said -baring a few things in the past- that ain’t nothing but hard truths?
RTG is too big for her horse, and the horse is too big
Meg needs to take a step back, look at where she’s going with the horses, stop bitting up and be truthful
Lucy has blossomed into a great person to watch
Tina, well. Needs to get over her fan girl crush on cam and realise he’s bad for her, that she was doing much better without him
Mumchhausen needs to take a hard look at herself and realise nothing bad has been said, that she needs to stop with the lies and let the poor girl live her life

think that’s everyone? 😂
Patience my dear patience the police have to get though the Katie Price thread first after that they have Mrs Hinch’s to wade through.
There has been the odd comment that is clearly from someone who has a vendetta against the person they mentioned other than that it’s people’s opinions that they would share anywhere and cold hard facts. You cannot under any circumstances deny that some of the influencers have fat horses and the worst culprit is the biggest denier of that fact! Anyone who thinks Pepper is a healthy weight and her neck is stunning shouldn’t be allowed to own a horse.
I’ve also not noticed anyone going poor Mr Flappy Bird Oliver Townend has been absolutely slated on here. Is that because they all agree but don’t dare say anything? I’ve not noticed anyone calling for the horse and hound forum to be shut down either or any facebook group as some facebook groups are also full of idle gossip like on here.

Reactions: 7
She’s got beautiful hair, skin and a perfect figure! She eats so healthy, I wish I could eat healthy like she does!
This!!! She eats extremely healthy but manages to make it look tasty... all those beans though 🤣

She is actually stunning. I've asked my hub to rate the ones I watch, Lucy is definitely the most attractive to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is so interesting about RTG and the professionals. I also share some of the professionals and am not one really to judge or ask but I might this time.

Lucy is ace. I also like Sophie! Yes she’s not perfect but she’s gritty. I have to admit I’ve not kept up with her since the baby!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.