Equestrian Influencers #12 Whine... but also, Wine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the rules of eligibility for Badminton Grassroots? I saw in a reel of BE’s that the person who won this year had won in a previous year. Do they not have rules like BD and BS where once you’ve placed in the top 3 you can’t do it again or once you have x amount of points?

Reactions: 1
What are the rules of eligibility for Badminton Grassroots? I saw in a reel of BE’s that the person who won this year had won in a previous year. Do they not have rules like BD and BS where once you’ve placed in the top 3 you can’t do it again or once you have x amount of points?
it was years and years ago and totally different horse if we are talking about the same person

Reactions: 2
That little black hairy cob who did the 90 is 20 years old! He’s getting so much love on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Super impressed with Meg but I find her hat silk quite distracting, not sure what it is about it but it is odd! 😆😆
I noticed this too 🤣 I think it’s because she pulled it right down over the front of her hat? She never used to so wonder whether it’s something to do with her champion sponsorship dictating how she wears it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It gives me pony club circa 2007 vibes 😂

That little black hairy cob who did the 90 is 20 years old! He’s getting so much love on instagram
I bloody love him!!

Reactions: 3
Nope. The only thing stopping someone from going to grassroots is if they ride at Intermediate or higher (10 years cooling off period) or if the horse has gone Novice and gained points (usually a 1x double clear at the level will rule that horse out)

Found some more pics of this lovely one!!

Trigger warning: If you go to her page you will see her very questionably jumping a 3yo😶

IMG_1215.jpeg
IMG_1214.jpeg

Gotta love Justine Ward (Footluce's trainer) - has a run-out/rider fall XC and breaks a finger. Duct tapes it together 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I noticed this too 🤣 I think it’s because she pulled it right down over the front of her hat? She never used to so wonder whether it’s something to do with her champion sponsorship dictating how she wears it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It gives me pony club circa 2007 vibes 😂

I bloody love him!!
I can’t unsee the hat silk now you’ve pointed it out! Surely champion would want the logo on on display

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t unsee the hat silk now you’ve pointed it out! Surely champion would want the logo on on display
Good point! No idea then… can’t say I’m the most fashionable, maybe it’s back in style to wear it like that ?! 😂

The video Kate Lewis has put on her Instagram is very sweet - as questionable as some of the things she does are, she really was my favourite owner of Nero, much better than Natalie anyway…

I’m enjoying seeing a different horse get mentioned here and rider 😂 It’s so great to see him over SM at the moment. #itsnotallaboutmeg LOL!
What a lovely little fella and seems to be loving it too! Good on him 👌🏻

So weird, Lucy has been photo’d with everyone with her f&f mike, but the VE squad…. Maybe they’ll catch up later this weekend? I know friendships change… but still!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.