Equestrian Influencers #13 #stopsharingyourchildsmedicalhistory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Meg smashed it at Grassroots, we’re not all awful people as we cheered her on!

Munchausen Mum continues to exploit her daughter and self diagnose.

I honestly can’t remember any highlights beyond that! Feel free to add on!

Reactions: 5
Someone asked why Lucy is at Badminton but hasn't posted anything with the VE squad - they're not there. Tina & Em are back home and Meg/Han/Pete are going back tomorrow. Then Meg,Tina, Han and Em (not sure about Lucy) are off to Rhodes for another Hen Do - probably explains why Meg and Lucy missed the first one. Plus a trip to Cornwall and back a few days before Badminton would have been awkward for Meg.

Reactions: 2
I see annabella at compegiene the other riders may watch out she’ll be running about with mummy’s check book if she likes something someone else is riding and has trained

I see annabella at compegiene the other riders may watch out she’ll be running about with mummy’s check book if she likes something someone else is riding and has trained
I wonder if she lets people borrow mummy’s cheque book? I don’t want one as expensive as her but it would certainly be nice to have the sort of money to buy an olympic medal winning horse.

Has anyone managed to stream Badminton anywhere without buying Badminton TV package (which seems a bit of a rip off)?

Can’t believe the mud at Badminton 😩 could cause carnage tomorrow for XC and I’d say more so for the SJ if they get that far.

Meg‘s getting quite a lot of negative comments on tiktoks that have been posted of her badminton rounds

Reactions: 1
Meg‘s getting quite a lot of negative comments on tiktoks that have been posted of her badminton rounds
The only ones I’ve seen is someone asking about a growl at DD, which is effective and I’d rather see used than a whack and someone who seems American asking why she wasn’t riding in a ‘2 point’ at the coffin

Reactions: 6
The only ones I’ve seen is someone asking about a growl at DD, which is effective and I’d rather see used than a whack and someone who seems American asking why she wasn’t riding in a ‘2 point’ at the coffin
I saw one where people were complaining that she used her whip three times in front of a jump.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe the mud at Badminton 😩 could cause carnage tomorrow for XC and I’d say more so for the SJ if they get that far.
I’ve not seen it that bad in a long time. They posted on FB about alterations to the XC course too.

Has anyone managed to stream Badminton anywhere without buying Badminton TV package (which seems a bit of a rip off)?
If you share with someone......its 2 or 3 devices that can log in at rhe same time FYI
---
I saw one where people were complaining that she used her whip three times in front of a jump.
To be fair if a fence judge raises it or someone reported her to the TD/TA before the end of the competition she could have been done for it.

Whip rules for BE in 2023 is no more than 2 uses of whip in a single incident.

Check rule 5.5 in the updated rules pdf here.....

I saw that one too, it seemed like she rode in way too backwards like she does and then flapped and smacked her down the shoulder three times so she still went. Not the worst thing ever by any means, but not good riding. Bet it doesn’t make it to the vlog

Giving me a bit of a giggle imaging all the influencers trying to get around it in their #gifted fairfax boots

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.