Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your washing machine sponsors aren’t going to be very happy that you’re advertising all your saddle pads have shrunk in the wash Meg 😂 They probably will help a Voltaire saddle be more comfortable for the horse because the saddles are designed for the rider.

Also, I’m really sorry, but those expertbits bridles look awful, very cheap and tacky.
Have to agree the expert bits bridles are awful. Same as their bits though. They are cheap and do not last long at all. Also the knowledge they have is very from books not experience if you know what I mean.
again Meg on the beg ( always going to love the fact this rhymes 😂) will have anything when it’s free.
what’s betting she is already sponsored by equitex. Again over priced tit that affects the fit of your saddle. save your money
---

I love Megs channel and instagram and look up to her hugely as an aspiring eventer. I’m only here as I was intrigued to see what this is all about and would only give positive feedback as I’ve got no time for negativity but I agree I think she needs to be careful with wording, especially with past sad circumstances we all felt for her with bear… I think as much interest would have been created if it was titled ‘we waved Dora off to her new home’ as the original title did. However she may not have thought of at that side of what the title concerns could raise, all a learning curve 😁
Hate to burst your instagram positive bubble head if you got no time for negativity this is not the place for you. Here’s a revelation life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows and I’m sorry to be the one to tell you. 😬

megan is a spoilt pouty brat that is an average rider #controversial

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just started watching adele.equine after seeing her mentioned on here. While I she’s trying her best with a very hot and talented mare, the cross country vlog was a hard watch. The fences were far too big. The canter was too stifled and there was no need to pull her in the mouth after every landing. I see the ‘surging’ towards fences as Kodi trying to build up power to get across, she’s super honest.

Hope they take it back a notch and get the help/lessons that Emily is getting with Addie. Kodi could really go places, she has huge potential!
Oof just went and watched this - what a tiny, tiny canter to be making that horse jump those fences from. She's self aware about many of her issues but hadn't realised that the surging is the horse trying to get the power to clear the jump. One of the "good" jumps over the bigger over the horse lands SO steeply its almost scary

Reactions: 4
A horse at forest oaks is for sale… that’s four liveries going to be gone in a month or so… ouch.

Reactions: 2
Oof just went and watched this - what a tiny, tiny canter to be making that horse jump those fences from. She's self aware about many of her issues but hadn't realised that the surging is the horse trying to get the power to clear the jump. One of the "good" jumps over the bigger over the horse lands SO steeply its almost scary
I wonder what she was thinking she edited that and decided to put it on youtube. I wouldn’t be letting that video see the light of day if it was me. No wonder the horse surges when she has a strong hand on a very strong bit. She does need to step back in her training and so small jumps. The trot and pop thing would do her good as will grids she just needs to learn what a good rhythm
Is so the mare does feel the need to surge at fences so can actually jump them. We all have bad days though and must all question out riding at times

In meg's new vlog I noticed her perfect voltaire saddle was bunching her saddle pad up as she was riding. Saddle pad tried it's best to make an exit from the back of the saddle.
Maybe this is why she's been on the beg for an equitex

Omg - called it earlier in this thread that Daddy would be hit up for a place of their own that at least they can't get ran from! I suppose he had to be good for something other than just biological duties and very deep pockets 😅

Hahaha I’m not sure though 🤔. I’m not convinced He’s funded it, because surely not!!! that’s a big ask. Tbf though if Chelsea has been living at her mums all this time and getting school and life funded for by him, then she could’ve saved A LOT, and now maybe with YouTube too… I’ve got to admit I’m excited to see it though, I love house videos. Bit confused though, does anyone remember Harlow in an old video saying that they were gonna move and their house was being built next to their friends house, sadly with no space for horses? (Quite an old one tbf, I started watching early on because I followed already on Instagram, from the holiday pics) maybe they sold that

Hahaha I’m not sure though 🤔. I’m not convinced He’s funded it, because surely not!!! that’s a big ask. Tbf though if Chelsea has been living at her mums all this time and getting school and life funded for by him, then she could’ve saved A LOT, and now maybe with YouTube too… I’ve got to admit I’m excited to see it though, I love house videos. Bit confused though, does anyone remember Harlow in an old video saying that they were gonna move and their house was being built next to their friends house, sadly with no space for horses? (Quite an old one tbf, I started watching early on because I followed already on Instagram, from the holiday pics) maybe they sold that
I think we can assume that Chelsea is very well paid in her own right as a celebrity photographer. And Harlow must be raking it in to so I don’t doubt they can afford a property with stables.

Reactions: 4
Who is molly and Ella showjumping? Can’t find the account
I’m not sure molly’s Instagram but Ella’s is ‘gopronies’ and their YouTube is ‘molly and Ella showjumping’. I think that short of the 3 legs is horrific and a horse doesn’t just ‘lock’ it’s leg cause it’s dramatic🤯🤯it doesn’t make sense? They need to get her checked asap

Oooh anyone seen that the White’s have put an offer down on a house that has stables. Apparently it all needs work doing so they won’t move in for a bit. Wow that must’ve been expensive, I remember dreaming of a equestrian property in the new forest as a kid, when I went to visit one time.
I don’t know how they will manage to keep horse at home since they travel a lot but they probably do need their own place because they said they will never sell any of their horses and they are only going to get more when Harlow outgrows popcorn and goes onto horse livery it will get very expensive.I don’t agree with with the other poster I do think the mother ( I forgot her name) is very successful Celebrity photographer so she earning massive money I don’t think she need any financial help.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how they will manage to keep horse at home since they travel a lot but they probably do need their own place because they said they will never sell any of their horses and they are only going to get more when Harlow outgrows popcorn and goes onto horse livery it will get very expensive.I don’t agree with with the other poster I do think the mother ( I forgot her name) is very successful Celebrity photographer so she earning massive money I don’t think she need any financial help.
Sounds like they have enough money to employ a groom or at least the help of a free lancer regularly.

I’m not sure molly’s Instagram but Ella’s is ‘gopronies’ and their YouTube is ‘molly and Ella showjumping’. I think that short of the 3 legs is horrific and a horse doesn’t just ‘lock’ it’s leg cause it’s dramatic🤯🤯it doesn’t make sense? They need to get her checked asap
Honestly you couldn’t waterboard that video out of me

Reactions: 7
Just watched Olivia Radcliffe's latest vlog (mini lesson vlog). I think this is just what she needs (both her and the mare). Really taking it back o basics and working on getting the mare forwards. All very simple and basic at the moment, but laying a good foundation. Much better than the work she was doing on her own, so good on her for getting regular instruction.

Reactions: 6
I agree either put it in a field and leave him and see if it comes sound or just let him go no life for a horse. there are other people rehabbing and whilst I feel sorry for her she is not the only one and her posts are very much like she is the only one going through it. Lauren Allin (Eventing on instagram) rehabbed her coloured think he’s used in the riding school now and I follow smaller profiles as I have an ex race horse so I find fromday1_exracer really interesting. Same with loosecannon_jack I think that was bad news to she is being vague. Turn them away or put them down!
Loose Canon has made a snarky comment about this on her story - quite funny actually.

Loose Canon has made a snarky comment about this on her story - quite funny actually.
I don’t think the putting down comment was actually aimed at her was it? Just she is being vague. “Fame” seems to do daft things to people, gets a few followers on social media and they think everything is about them. To me the turn away or put down was a generalised comment aimed at not once person in particual but anyone who has a horse that needs that particular advice.

Reactions: 5
She can be salty on stories all she wants, but I’m baffled by this post attached. The horse is lame but has healed as much as poss, you couldn’t be arsed to ride but that would have helped strengthen him, or maybe it won’t and the more you ride the worse his leg gets…? Either way that does not sound like a happy sound horse who should be doing two hour rides. Ffs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t think the putting down comment was actually aimed at her was it? Just she is being vague. “Fame” seems to do daft things to people, gets a few followers on social media and they think everything is about them. To me the turn away or put down was a generalised comment aimed at not once person in particual but anyone who has a horse that needs that particular advice.
I’ve never even heard or seen them come up before. Maybe if you make it to tattle it means you’ve made it big, so any excuse to do a repost 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.