Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s twice now he’s done that. Pic of his dog. Testing the waters maybe?
Just had a look there, pic seems to be gone? Also still has all the posts up of the cozy life he had with the (ex?) girlfriend. House, dog, holiday after holiday after holiday ....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw Aoife had a post up a few weeks ago of her new man. Eoghan has well and truly lost it all. If he had any sense he would just go away now and keep out of public view. Nobody wants to hear from him or be looking at him.

Reactions: 4
I saw Aoife had a post up a few weeks ago of her new man. Eoghan has well and truly lost it all. If he had any sense he would just go away now and keep out of public view. Nobody wants to hear from him or be looking at him.
She was out of his league I thought, but lapped up the red carpet lifestyle with him due to his line of work all the same. He, on the other hand, never missed an opportunity to mention his girlfriend was a doctor. Didn't get any 'Til death do us part' vibes from them as a couple. You're right, he needs to fade into obscurity, like his insufferable Woker-Than-Thou sister Roe. Must be Killing him, the gobby, opinionated motormouth 🤣

Reactions: 8
like his insufferable Woker-Than-Thou sister Roe.
Ugh I cannot hack her , the columns in the Irish Times are infuriating.
If a girl wrote in saying that she was cheating on her boyfriend and also murdered the boyfriend's dog, Roe would still find a way to blame the man for it all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another post of the dog from him again this evening with the “You’ve got a friend in me” song from Toy story playing over it. Obviously a nod to the fact a lot of his friends bailed on him except the dog.

Reactions: 2
Another post of the dog from him again this evening with the “You’ve got a friend in me” song from Toy story playing over it. Obviously a nod to the fact a lot of his friends bailed on him except the dog.
If only the dog knew...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads I'm confused is his relationship definitely over or has aoife a new guy on her instagram her account is private now? Anyone here know her irl?

As for the accusations, wasn't there another one on Twitter from a girl who said she'd been s.assaulted by him aged 18. Would make you wonder if she went any further with it like reporting it officially, and this was a real girl no anon. Screenshots further back

If a girl wrote in saying that she was cheating on her boyfriend and also murdered the boyfriend's dog, Roe would still find a way to blame the man for it all
Would love to know what Roe thinks of this hole situation...

Reactions: 1
Aoife has a new man & is just back from a wedding away in Spain with him. I don’t know her but followed her years ago & still do. She very recently removed all traces of Eoghan from her insta.

What a fall from Grace for him. His own fault of course but mad the way his life has been completely changed by it. He was obviously mad about the ex too and he’s lost her as well.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it seemed to be a proper love story, they’d been together years before and then the big reunion a few years ago. Can’t have been easy for her this past year, I remember they had moved in together, got a puppy etc

Have we any suggestions for a new thread name or will we just go with Eoghan McDermott #2 ?

What a fall from Grace for him. His own fault of course but mad the way his life has been completely changed by it. He was obviously mad about the ex too and he’s lost her as well.
I see what you mean I feel there is more that is happening in the background too with the hush hush from other victims on Twitter. That's the part I find worrying

Not to go off topic too much but what do you think of sugar dating older men? I think it's unethical because clear power imbalance and maturity levels
I met a creep before aged 30 and he did it and saw no problem heading to an 18 year old house. He reminds me so much of Eoghan and his 'preferences'

But of course this poor Elanor girl was in a completely different situation!

Does she have a thread 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.