Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend's sister who was 17 went out with a guy who was 37, total creep, was senior guy in a well know establishment in Dublin. He said the older he got the younger his girlfriends were! This girls parents were at their wits end and knew if they did or said anything she'd never leave him. She's never has healthy relationships since. Sickening

Reactions: 4
Well when the woke brigade take over and you can’t have an opinion or MORAL judgment on anything this is what happens. Speak out about anything and your with homophobic fascist ageist or something. They are slowly normalising very unormal behaviour. And nobody can say a thing about it

Reactions: 5
My friend's sister who was 17 went out with a guy who was 37, total creep, was senior guy in a well know establishment in Dublin. He said the older he got the younger his girlfriends were! This girls parents were at their wits end and knew if they did or said anything she'd never leave him. She's never has healthy relationships since. Sickening
Sounds like me, when I was 20,i was with a 36 year old man. I know 20 is older, but I'm a bit of a dope. I certainly haven't had many normal relationships, and any I had, I sabotaged. I think it comes from low self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well when the woke brigade take over and you can’t have an opinion or MORAL judgment on anything this is what happens. Speak out about anything and your with homophobic fascist ageist or something. They are slowly normalising very unormal behaviour. And nobody can say a thing about it
What a load of shite 🙄

Reactions: 4
I hope not, given this tripe

Paywall what it say? Anyone know if she even talks to eoghan anymore, I'd do anything to know her reaction when it all came out

Sickening🤢 just like the guy I was on about when abouts was this? How did they meet at her being 17 do you know xx Some creep Ik reminds me of Eoghan he does the sugar dating

You know someone on this thread said Eoghan and his ex never gave till death do us part notions, I think Eoghan liked his ex putting him on a pedestal it's just like the way these men want someone they can exploit on these websites

I see what you mean I feel there is more that is happening in the background too with the hush hush from other victims on Twitter. That's the part I find worrying

Not to go off topic too much but what do you think of sugar dating older men? I think it's unethical because clear power imbalance and maturity levels
I met a creep before aged 30 and he did it and saw no problem heading to an 18 year old house. He reminds me so much of Eoghan and his 'preferences'

But of course this poor Elanor girl was in a completely different situation!
This is the guy I was on about

Sounds like me, when I was 20,i was with a 36 year old man. I know 20 is older, but I'm a bit of a dope. I certainly haven't had many normal relationships, and any I had, I sabotaged. I think it comes from low self esteem.

Please don't say you're a dope because you are not and we're not at all. Some older men love to take advantage of young women. Please be kind to yourself.

Paywall what it say? Anyone know if she even talks to eoghan anymore, I'd do anything to know her reaction when it all came out

Sickening🤢 just like the guy I was on about when abouts was this? How did they meet at her being 17 do you know xx Some creep Ik reminds me of Eoghan he does the sugar dating

You know someone on this thread said Eoghan and his ex never gave till death do us part notions, I think Eoghan liked his ex putting him on a pedestal it's just like the way these men want someone they can exploit on these websites

My friend was gorgeous and glamorous and used to get into a well known club for free back in the 90's and her 17 year old sister was allowed too because she was gorgeous! I remember the guy at the time was an absolute creep!!! Just so weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Girl works in hospital. Sleeps with much older and more senior colleague. They stop sleeping together and remain on friendly terms. Now the older man has reconnected with an old flame and doesn't talk to the girl at all any more.

Roe tells the girl to tell HR everything

Reactions: 1
MarsBars i see! Must be more than a few creeps around then this was more recently

Girl works in hospital. Sleeps with much older and more senior colleague. They stop sleeping together and remain on friendly terms. Now the older man has reconnected with an old flame and doesn't talk to the girl at all any more.

Roe tells the girl to tell HR everything
Oh ffs and what exactly does she hope will happen in this situation🤣🤣🤣 it wasn't the girls boss was it?
I wonder is she on speaking terms with her brother? Roe has been very open about her ptsd and struggles

Question when all of this first came out on twitter, wasn't there more victims who came forward? I seriously wonder where they went to, and there's a screenshot of one of them in the early pages of this thread

Last edited:
I’m sure Aoife won’t appreciate him dragging this up and making such a private statement public, with her having clearly moved on with a new partner and all. This is the kind of thing you might (MIGHT) send by private text if at all, not blast on your insta story.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure Aoife won’t appreciate him dragging this up and making such a private statement public, with her having clearly moved on with a new partner and all. This is the kind of thing you might (MIGHT) send by private text if at all, not blast on your insta story.

I'd be surprised if he didn't run it by her first

Reactions: 2
Why are the media only talking about this now? Aoife has a new fella n all. They hardly only found out? Weird, it's such old news.

Reactions: 3
Why are the media only talking about this now? Aoife has a new fella n all. They hardly only found out? Weird, it's such old news.
Reckon cos Aoife only went ‘public’
(Tagging/posts with new BF & deleting eoghan from her socials) in last while. I follow her. Her sis got married lately in Rome & the new guy was posted daily.

Reactions: 2
There is something very embarrassing about him posting that. He’s looking for attention I assume. Pathetic individual.

Reactions: 14
I'd be surprised if he didn't run it by her first
I'd be surprised of he didn't leak the stories himself to get back in the limelight- then 'protecting' her to seem like prince charming

She's well rid of him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just tuning back into this after seeing his announcement that him and his Ex are broken up. This is strange they’ve been finished for over 6 months. I don’t believe this statement for a second either BTW he probably bullied that girl to retract her statement

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit too over-the-top gushing, like if I was Aoife’s new fella I’d be a bit like wtf. It was almost like an obit. She’s the ex, it didn’t work out, The End. He didn’t need to say anything. Does make me think there’s more to it than meets the eye, maybe he did try to hush her and this is her Thank You.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.