Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
who’s terry prone pls?
Shes a PR person, quite high profile in her own right but she represents a lot of RTE staff. She used to be used by politicians as well but I think Carr Communications have taken over that contract since

Reactions: 2

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Oh I don't know her and she didn't say anything. I just saw the video and tweeted about disgraceful it was because she was so obviously uncomfortable (I didn't mention him or anything. It was trending at the time which is how I came on it) and he came at me that it was a joke and that I was a sad person with no life to be bothered by it. It was a one random tweet and I got like, 4 or 5 back at me of him ranting at me. It was a good few years ago - he didn't get any replies from me, I was in college, put my phone away for a lecture and came back to this angry idiot in my mentions, going off on one.
Prick.

McJiblo

This also happened to me, however I was older than 16. I texted in, he texted me from his own phone. Send a heap load of pics etc. He's still on radio now. I can't even listen to him and either can my friends when I told them about it. Don't know if it's the same guy but..... Its fairly common so it seems
Ye he sent me pics too! I think the guy is still on the same radio show too. (Same channel different time slot!) that’s crazy, although I would have been more suprised if it was a once off!

• Wow

Thump

VIP Member
Another post of the dog from him again this evening with the “You’ve got a friend in me” song from Toy story playing over it. Obviously a nod to the fact a lot of his friends bailed on him except the dog.

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Only listened to his show through channel hopping but was apalled one morning when he was a complete prick to a woman who'd just lost a child. Hes a disgusting creep.

Jimmyjimjams

I don't
My cousin used to do a lot of work for RTE a few years ago and met her through Eoghan who he was very close too. He said she's just as unlikeable as she comes across on TV. Dunno how she got so far or Eoghan either. Both unlikeable. Need a young version of Bryan Dobson. So likeable.

It was my cousins 40th last Winter and Whitmore legit text him where her invite was. It was just close family. Like we've no one left whos likeable anymore cause its just about the money now. Like Tommy Bowe presenting is a piss take.
I don't mind somebody presenting that has had a career in their field. It was Erin McGregor getting a presenting job really annoyed me

Freddie101

Al? Yes he was cleared and nothing ever came of any of it. His career never recovered though, and rightly so. He somewhat admitted to the alleged assaults he just put it down to being a “flamboyant gay”. I know a lot of people in the gay community were pissed off with him for saying that, as being an opportunistic handsy groper is a stereotypical characteristic the community has been trying to distance themselves from for years.
It’s quite literally what Kevin Spacey pulled aswell

Transparency

Chatty Member
I was assaulted by an Irish musician back in 2014 in NI. I never reported them as I thought no one would believe me, I was 22 he was 44.
I’m so sorry that you went through this, it sadly seems there are far more victims than are ever reported. I believe you