Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubschick2021

I know exactly who he is. I met him once and it was enough. Backstage he decides to turn on Colin Farrells X rated movie. I can't even remember how it got brought up or why it was even put on. But when you think about it now it's absolute creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I'm so nosey

Had Eoghan been missing off the show before the Reddit thread or was it after ? The fact RTE is so silent speaks volumes, removing his name etc and no mention of him, surely if he was sick or something they would say we wish him well and wouldn’t remove him outright , they’d leave the door open for him to come back so it has to be connected to the thread really ?!
Yes to this the silence from them all really does speak volumes

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
He’s probably writing a book about the injustice of it all. Wonder will Aoife get back with him??

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Last summer there was a raft of guys exposed on Irish Twitter as creepy sexual predators. The majority of them had cloaked themselves in being super woke, being involved in Repeal campaigns, massive support for #metoo stories. They had entrenched themselves so much in this woke persona but they were really just trying to disguise their past /current actions.

So many girls came forward with stories about different guys at the time. All of the performative wokeness is similar to the Eoghan hating Weinstein/calling out Hook etc... Shout loud about how great you are now and hope the small voices of your past victims stay unheard.

I feel sorry for Roe if she didn't know, I think she has a genuine voice and I imagine she will get some flack for her brothers behaviour which will be misplaced anger. You'd be frequently surprised how family members are oblivious to the nasty side of their relations. Guys who love their mammy and sisters and treat them like goddesses but knock 7 sorts of shi*e out of their partners behind closed doors. These guys are dangerous because they cultivate this 'nice guy' persona and then use it to gaslight their victims
Where does one find this list of exposed men?!

Late to seeing this, head in the cloud it seems.
Is the person who came out on Reddit, anon name, the same person that is eleanor on twitter?
Yes

topbop

It's all just so dodgy. I've seen a few articles on the likes of evoke or other such shit rags, about the wonderful thing that E McD is doing now. Then you read the article and realise that he's doing voice messages to raise money for a friend who has CF,. Nice thing to do, but surely something you do as a past time, it's not exactly a career move. So he left RTE, before his contract was up, to do this. None of it makes sense, unless the allegations are true, and no one will go near him. Good.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Tommy doesn't have the personality to be presenting. Hate this about ireland. Someone plays a sport or gets famous for a week we never hear the end of them
Whoever wrote this is either a randomer spurring shite or someone who is much much more involved than they are letting on...

Well her insta bio still says dublin based 🏡🤷‍♀️ so i was going off that, not sure if shes single or not though
Updating her insta bio may not be top of her priorities right now.

Future

Chatty Member
I'm not sure they're all gushing over him. They said on the news this morning about being suspended for sexual misconduct.

Plainwhited

I’m currently in the middle of reading that girls or should I women’s story about what happened to her. He was 28 not 26 and she was 16. Someone posted a link for it in the comments section on Joe.ie if anyone wants to read it.
My mistake, changed the age in my original post 😊

If you type in “Linda Hayden“ into the search bar on Twitter, there’s plenty more screenshots of awful tweets she posted in the past 🤦‍♀️

• Sick

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I’m sure Aoife won’t appreciate him dragging this up and making such a private statement public, with her having clearly moved on with a new partner and all. This is the kind of thing you might (MIGHT) send by private text if at all, not blast on your insta story.

I'd be surprised if he didn't run it by her first