Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute gobshite creates a new profile the day after this thread is created and only posts one comment to this thread then deletes it when he’s called out obviously not knowing his comment lives on if we reply to it. How obvious can you get. But it makes me happy bcoz if he or his supporters are that terrible at trying to discredit his accusers the police won’t be long catching him out. The smell of EMCD off that comment is rancid.
My thoughts exactly! Can't think of any other reason they would delete that comment 🤔 I've also followed the story closely from the beginning. Never saw any mention of his Dad being a guard. That whole post was very obviously just an attempt to poke holes in her story. We f*cking see you 👀 Whether it's him or one of his apologists you should be mortified for yourself. I BELIEVE HER.

Reactions: 16
That commenter was definitely EmcD or someone who knows him. I was also a Spinny back in the day lol and I’m nearly certain there was Spin 1038 work ids. Maybe I’m remembering that incorrectly, it was years ago, but I’m pretty sure that’s not true.

Reactions: 3
Just after catching up on this "Bob the Builder' poster now....just when you think your opinion can't get any lower of someone. That Bob the builder had to have been either Eoin McFucking Scumbag or a friend. I am so angry. Even if that was an unrelated person (highly unlikely considering all the things mentioned above)....instead of believing someone who has reported abuse, they go 'poking holes' in the girls story. HOW bleeping DARE YOU?! People might reply to this saying 'innocent until proven guilty', 'if it's not true than the poor man has had his career ruined".......duck OFF if you are one of these people. Statistically way more women will get abused/raped/harrassed than any man will be wrongly accused. I know that there are stories of 'I know a girl who was pissed off with her boyfriend so she accused him of rape'.....I can assure you that the amount of times that has happened is way less than the amount of times a woman has been assaulted. Stop accusing women of lying. Stop trying to protect the men that cause harm. Do not come back to me with 'not all men'. I know that. But all women are subject to harassment and abuse.
Sorry if this doesn't make sense, but I am boiling over with anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That post just reeks of desperation. Definitely EOD or one of his buddies although the silence from anyone in media world is deafening which in itself speaks volumes. I would imagine his behaviour is an open secret and people are delighted to see him finally getting called out on it.

Reactions: 11
If it’s all a load of bull then why go to ground and say nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like it’s not out of the bounds of possibility that this person may be making things up (not saying she is at all), but Eoghan’s silence and the fact he quit his job is just adding to the fact that there’s more to this than meets the eye. He’s avoiding something

Reactions: 11
Lol this makes me more convinced it could be.... "regular joe with a regular job". Try-hard. This is exactly what a simp like Eoghan would write.

Reactions: 5
I agree. It's too coincidental.

The name I mean!
For sure.... I can actually hear Eoghan saying that, he thought his job
made him a far more superior being, possibly what he felt gave him the right to behave like a creep even while in the workplace as we've all witnessed in the Katherine Thomas clips.

Reactions: 10
Hey all. Long time creeper, but just joined for the thread.
Anyone else find this slightly disturbing with the recent allegations?!
624E10EB-57EB-4C3F-8FCD-FE51BC8BD1AC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.