Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dyingtoknow

Eoghan and his missus seemed to enjoy the glamour that being public figures brought. They seemed to enjoy the high life and I think she relished the fact that she was in a relationship with someone with a profile. They could be quite braggy at times on social media. I wonder what’s for them now and will their relationship change now that the bright lights and glamour have been stripped away. They’re effectively both in hiding now and have to live away from the spotlight now possibly forever. I wonder will they survive. He in particular seemed to relish in the fact that he was mates with Celebs like Niall Horan. I wonder how all of that is going to play out now.
They’ve had some issues before all this, she caught him texting a girl who was in their circle of friends, not very close but was on their ski trips with them and nights out, the girl knew they were a couple so there was 2 of them in it. The texts his gf found in his phone were along the line of how this girl was so different to anyone he’d ever met before and her outlook on life was amazing 🙄 and that he was falling in love with her- it was an awful shock to Aoife and they went through a tough time of it, she had medical exams at the time it all happened, they were able to resolve it but no idea how she’s coping with this shit show

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
I’m not going to lose sleep over it. Gossip website and all that.
I have seen the other wages👍🏼
€150,000 is still only about 30% of Ryan’s wage
Plus there has been a shake up with females wages over the last few years due to the gender pay gap so I really don’t think €150,000 is out of the realm of possibility
But again, I won’t lose sleep over it 😆
Wel if Lottie ever has her own page i think the last few posts should make up the title😂😂

Lottie Ryan - On 150k and likes it up the Yaris

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It was just a big feel sorry for me spiel disguised in an ode to Aoife. Pathetic either way. I’m sure she wants to move on and not be dragged up on your insta or in the papers again.

Just read that now: https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/eoghan-mcdermott-former-rte-stars-23921606

It's obvious he's laying low waiting for this sh1tstorm to pass and maybe dealing with some legal stuff if things progressed to that level, but the reality of what that must be like day-do-day is mind-boggling. Especially in a country like Ireland where people know people through people and the industry is so small. Is he sat watching Netflix in his and Aoife's home, walking the dog in the mornings and evenings? Or did he take a flight somewhere to get away from everything? How's he going to pay the mortgage? Is Aoife still going to work? How long can this period of exile last?

Reactions: 13

Sufija

On the roz clip, watch it until the very end and you'll see that was clearly a sketch that had been planned with her in advance otherwise why did she start cheering after the dream music and him saying he had a dream of a bad interview with Roz?

I cant stand the guy, always despised him, but if you want genuine footage of him being a creep, then look at the montage of clips where he suddenly kisses katherine thomas and, in another clip, attempts to kiss Mairead Ronan. You can tell by their immediate reactions that they were completely taken aback and uncomfortable.

DailyGlitter

I’ve literally composed and erased a comment about something that happened me about 10 times since I saw this thread but I’m scared of giving away my identity. But I had a sinister experience with an Irish musician a few years ago and still feel really uncomfortable about it today. I really don’t want to give details because I’m scared anyone reading who knows this who knows me will know that this is my account. Sorry if this to come across like I’m baiting or anything, I just wanted to say that these creeps are obviously common enough in the Irish entertainment industry.

Im sorry this happened you. There are so many bad people out there. I hope you are ok.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Eoghan and his missus seemed to enjoy the glamour that being public figures brought. They seemed to enjoy the high life and I think she relished the fact that she was in a relationship with someone with a profile. They could be quite braggy at times on social media. I wonder what’s for them now and will their relationship change now that the bright lights and glamour have been stripped away. They’re effectively both in hiding now and have to live away from the spotlight now possibly forever. I wonder will they survive. He in particular seemed to relish in the fact that he was mates with Celebs like Niall Horan. I wonder how all of that is going to play out now.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I wonder is Al Porter’s ‘comeback’ prompting him to try to do the same. Maybe this is the first step towards him doing that. Seems more contrived rather than humble though.

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
I was assaulted by an Irish musician back in 2014 in NI. I never reported them as I thought no one would believe me, I was 22 he was 44.

• Sad
  • Heart

tation

Awful situation. Whatever happened that's multiple lives ruined - the girls, their families, his family, his girlfriend and him.

Not sure if he has fled the country but have seen his Dad walking his dog in my area the past few weeks. That made me think he was busy working but after everything today I'd say there's more to the rumours

Have you made a complaint to GSOC about the Local Sargeant who firstly lied and then dealt with yourself in a very unprofessional manner?
It’s something I have considered and not ruled out. I struggle with my mental health and worry about the impact of the process on my well-being.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
That film he made was such a vanity project. I remember when David Bowie died and he flew to New York and stood ourside his apartment playing his guitar and singing. He is a sap.
A sap, that's it. Didn't he do something for the homeless too a few years ago in Dublin, I was giving out shite about him being such a flannel but I just looked like a bitch because everyone was mad about it. He's like a yellow sticker Bono.

• Haha
  • Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Interesting use of the old inverted commas in this article. Surely it should just be a random assault and not a "random" assault.
1614856315657.png

Freddie101

I’ve been a victim of sexual violence. The person attacked multiple people all unconnected to each other but even with that it’s my word against his and people still think it’s lies. Survivors do lose their jobs, they do lose their families when they speak out. It’s not easy being a survivor even with therapy, support etc. It’s a huge burden that you carry around. One person my abuser targeted ended up taking their own life but because they never got a conviction we are supposed to stay silent about what lead to that? Screw that.
THANK YOU!! 👏🏼
Survivors DO lose their jobs, they lose friends, they lose the place they called home, a lot of the time they also lose family. A lot of survivors families don’t want their name “tarnished”. Especially in the case when there is no conviction. No conviction doesn’t automatically mean the person is innocent. It could be that the case didn’t have enough evidence or a million other reasons.
You are so right about it not being easy being a survivor. We carry shame our entire lives and some of us even after EXTENSIVE therapy.

This part is directed at the poster Beeephop22:
I think for the most part on this entire thread the majority of people have used the word alleged. Nobody has outright said he is guilty because none of us know that he is.

• Heart