Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this knocks her a little to be honest!

It won’t have any affect on her. She will have all the other tit mums coming to her aid. “Oh no emma ignore those nasty trolls, you’re entitled to have some time away from your kids and speak/treat them like tit. Those bastards have you up all night and throw your dinner in the bin” 🙄🙄🙄 you know the kind

Reactions: 9
I assume it was someone who reads here but I kind of hope it wasn’t and that other people are waking up to how miserable and nasty and vindictive she is.

Either way I’m glad it’s been said. It’s the truth. I can’t believe friends/family haven’t had a word with her.

I also doubt it will hit home as much as it should. She will get loads of sycophants saying that’s a troll and she’s entitled to talk about her kids like tit. Then she will probably that message as an excuse to eat shitloads and fill up her cup some more.

Reactions: 8
There’s a huge difference between sharing that you’ve had a rubbish day because their behaviour wasn’t great, not expanding on that and slagging your kids off to 38,000 strangers 🙄

Reactions: 7
I assume it was someone who reads here but I kind of hope it wasn’t and that other people are waking up to how miserable and nasty and vindictive she is.

Either way I’m glad it’s been said. It’s the truth. I can’t believe friends/family haven’t had a word with her.

I also doubt it will hit home as much as it should. She will get loads of sycophants saying that’s a troll and she’s entitled to talk about her kids like tit. Then she will probably that message as an excuse to eat shitloads and fill up her cup some more.
She'll need a hot bath and a sugar hit now.

Reactions: 5
I agree. Most people would read that message and think about what they are portraying to 38K strangers. But she won’t. She doesn’t just say about a difficult day, it’s every single day. There are no highs in her posts, just moaning and criticism. She also really needs to ‘give her head a wobble’ and realise that her job doesn’t come before her children, and she should cherish every moment with them as being little doesn’t last forever. I don’t doubt that raising children is hard, it is, but the bullshit she sprouts is painting a picture of how she resents them.

Plot twist: has she read here and sent that message to herself to ‘fill her cup’ with compliments?

Reactions: 11
Can someone signpost her here and then she can read what everyone thinks, not just one “troll”.

Reactions: 5
Had a few wines so please accept my apologies in advance!

But I've made it no secret on here I've struggled with infertility. 5 years now. I don't doubt children are infuriating but it's what she chooses to publish.

I couldn't dream of advertising my (hypothetical at this point) child has been naughty. They are children, they feel ALL the emotions we adults feel but do not have the language or control to express this. If must be so hard being a parent but so many of us dream of experiencing the highs AND lows. We would be raising people not things.

She needs to at least reevaluate what goes out online as it's not healthy to be constantly looking at the negatives.

I don't know if she's just a negative nelly or genuinely depressed and we don't have a choice over our feelings but we do have a choice over what we share.

Reactions: 8
I believe she does love her children, but she resents the time they take up. It’ll be interesting to see what’s she’s like in a few years when they’re more independent.

Reactions: 6
There will always be teachers that make the job more difficult than it needs to be.
I’m going into my fifth year teaching in a secondary school and there is no way that it would take me 8 hours to plan 4 lessons. I wouldn’t even NEED to plan 4 lessons, because I’d have the material from the following years. Ok so she needs to change the PowerPoint formats - that takes about 15 minutes? From experience, there are always martyrs in the department that like to preach how long they’ve spent over summer working. Boring. The kids don’t care that you’ve spent hours on powerpoints at home, if you’re a quality English teacher you wouldn’t have to rely on them. Also, buying loads of sweets for a class… my first instinct is to think her behaviour management is absolutely wank so she bribes the kids “if you are good today I’ll bring sweets tomorrow” - classic sign of not being in control. She screams below par teacher to me.
Re the sweets - I share a lot of classes (part time secondary teacher) with another teacher who gives them sweets all the time. For basic things like writing the title or not swearing at each other 🙄 and then I rock up and they expect the same from me. Don’t get me wrong - I’ll buy sweets for students who’ve done presentations in front of the class or who’ve done a really amazing piece of homework. But I’m not buying them for them doing the basics.

Reactions: 4
Re the sweets - I share a lot of classes (part time secondary teacher) with another teacher who gives them sweets all the time. For basic things like writing the title or not swearing at each other 🙄 and then I rock up and they expect the same from me. Don’t get me wrong - I’ll buy sweets for students who’ve done presentations in front of the class or who’ve done a really amazing piece of homework. But I’m not buying them for them doing the basics.
Writing the title? Omfg I used to teach year 2 and date and title were bare minimum expectations!!

Reactions: 2
She’s dirty deleted the received message! Obviously hit a nerve and she was worried others may agree with it.

Reactions: 9
She’s dirty deleted the received message! Obviously hit a nerve and she was worried others may agree with it.
We do! She does need to give her head a wobble. The way she speaks about her children is awful. She spends mountains on herself buying treats, days away and so on as well as 800 pounds according to her on going private for her toothache (which has disappeared might I add) but scrimps and won't pay for the children to do a thing. She clearly has the money.

She needs to duck off. We're still waiting for her to post the "highs" everything is negative and attention seeking

Who gives a duck if she loves teaching? That's the problem, she loves her wanky job more than her OWN KIDS!

Reactions: 10
I'm just gutted I didn't go shopping this weekend as she was in my City. I'd loved to have seen her in the wild with John !

• Haha