Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re splashing the cash today and stuffing their faces. Those poor children.

Reactions: 6
I see Emma is living her best life now 🙄
No money for days out with the kids because she has saved it all to blow when they are gone. She’ll be moaning next week that she has put on weight after all this food.

Reactions: 7
Like how her toothache has disappeared now kids have gone and she's stuffing her face. She's a moany witch who only wanted kids as thsts what she should do when married.

Reactions: 11
No wonder they are both fat. That's a lot of food. Plus yes her toothache has gone. Funny that. What a self centred pig.

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d buy some new clothes that top and jeans are all she ever wears,I hope her children really enjoy a parent free weekend they deserve it.

Reactions: 9
Shows how much she hides herself in her magic mirror. Even the first one isn't as big as she looks in real life/photos other people take.

Nothing wrong with being bigger. But stop bullshitting to everyone who followed you for weightloss in the first place.
Her posing is just.. the worst. It’s the worst. Bloody horrible cow.

I suspect she was just exaggerating the tooth ache to manipulate the grandparents into offering to take the children for a few days. She seems absolutely fine now that they're not around

Reactions: 10
Shows how much she hides herself in her magic mirror. Even the first one isn't as big as she looks in real life/photos other people take.

Nothing wrong with being bigger. But stop bullshitting to everyone who followed you for weightloss in the first place.
I’ve seen her in the wild, a few months ago (she lives near me). Definitely has put on a lot more than she makes out, and can also confirm miserable as sin in real life even without the kids 😂

• Haha
I’ve seen her in the wild, a few months ago (she lives near me). Definitely has put on a lot more than she makes out, and can also confirm miserable as sin in real life even without the kids 😂
I've seen her once before walking round Cambridge too 🤣
But that was before she had James.
Wasn't as slim as her magic mirror made out back then either.
Her walking infront and John trailing behind 🤣

• Haha
I've seen her once before walking round Cambridge too 🤣
But that was before she had James.
Wasn't as slim as her magic mirror made out back then either.
Her walking infront and John trailing behind 🤣
Was he on reins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There will always be teachers that make the job more difficult than it needs to be.
I’m going into my fifth year teaching in a secondary school and there is no way that it would take me 8 hours to plan 4 lessons. I wouldn’t even NEED to plan 4 lessons, because I’d have the material from the following years. Ok so she needs to change the PowerPoint formats - that takes about 15 minutes? From experience, there are always martyrs in the department that like to preach how long they’ve spent over summer working. Boring. The kids don’t care that you’ve spent hours on powerpoints at home, if you’re a quality English teacher you wouldn’t have to rely on them. Also, buying loads of sweets for a class… my first instinct is to think her behaviour management is absolutely wank so she bribes the kids “if you are good today I’ll bring sweets tomorrow” - classic sign of not being in control. She screams below par teacher to me.

A tad to much teriyaki sauce on her GYOZA first world problems.

Reactions: 4