Enjoying being Emma #6 Every day getting more and more snappy, now even school doesn’t keep her happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I post my child at all, or would moan about him for all too see, but if John is anything like my partner he has no interest in social media, he never has and I don’t think even think he would know how to use it. Perhaps John is the same and just doesn’t see the things she’s writing about them all.

Reactions: 2
Not that I post my child at all, or would moan about him for all too see, but if John is anything like my partner he has no interest in social media, he never has and I don’t think even think he would know how to use it. Perhaps John is the same and just doesn’t see the things she’s writing about them all.
John has SM, he has his own insta account (theslimmingworldwidower) and follows her so is fully aware of what she writes!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
As previously said, John has his own. She used to tag him.
He posted food posts ect, trying to make it like she did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.