Enjoying being Emma #6 Every day getting more and more snappy, now even school doesn’t keep her happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the kids have a nice time with their grandparents but I do find it sad that she doesn’t seem to like spending time with her own children.
My eldest is the same age as James and I’m so sad he is starting school, I wish I could slow these last couple of weeks down.
Maybe I’m just an emotional mess but I just don’t get her at all.
I don't get her either.
I hate being away from my kids and adore school holidays! Even more so when they're that young

Reactions: 3
No wonder she's so happy. Another child free day and then a child free weekend. With her and John going out for food and posting smug selfies.

Reactions: 5
I have to be honest, as much as I pity the man for being lumbered with Emma the bleep, I do judge him HEAVILY for accepting the way she speaks about and treats their children. I wouldn’t tolerate a stranger speaking about my child the way she does hers, let alone the person I’m married to!

Reactions: 8
I have to be honest, as much as I pity the man for being lumbered with Emma the bleep, I do judge him HEAVILY for accepting the way she speaks about and treats their children. I wouldn’t tolerate a stranger speaking about my child the way she does hers, let alone the person I’m married to!
Makes you wonder if he's the same.
Are these things James repeats back what she's said or him.

Can't say you ever see him being very affectionate with the kids when they're shown together either.
He never smiles just like her too

• Sad
Makes you wonder if he's the same.
Are these things James repeats back what she's said or him.

Can't say you ever see him being very affectionate with the kids when they're shown together either.
He never smiles just like her too
God that’s so bleeping sad. I really hope that isn’t the case, those kids deserve so much better than that. All kids deserve better than that. I don’t know what’s worse really, a dad who’s just as bad as their mother, or one who fails to protect them and overlooks their treatment for a quiet life.

Her lessons look so boring 😬 black text and a white background isn’t good for students with dyslexia. Plus it’s boring AF. You ideally need a light blue background and a font like comic sans. Images would help as well, especially for students who struggle to read a lot of text. And there’s a LOT of text on those slides.
Jesus, can you imagine her being your English teacher? I would love to be a fly on the wall in one of her lessons. I wonder how she teaches creative prose/descriptive writing skills when she’s the most robotic writer I’ve ever seen.

I can't see any thread title suggestions. I did go up to the 10th page of most liked haha.

Anyone got any?

I'm awful at suggesting titles 🤣

Reactions: 1
Emma’s a bleep?

Nah, how about?
Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Enjoying being Emma #7: being a teacher is her calling but she treats her own kids appalling!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it was just one or two nights they were going to their grandparents, didn’t realise it was until Wednesday!
Plenty of time for Emma to fill her cup 🙄 I feel like she can’t moan anymore that she has no family to help with the children.

Her lessons look so boring 😬 black text and a white background isn’t good for students with dyslexia. Plus it’s boring AF. You ideally need a light blue background and a font like comic sans. Images would help as well, especially for students who struggle to read a lot of text. And there’s a LOT of text on those slides.
Jesus, can you imagine her being your English teacher? I would love to be a fly on the wall in one of her lessons. I wonder how she teaches creative prose/descriptive writing skills when she’s the most robotic writer I’ve ever seen.
It irritates me that the font teaches the letters incorrectly- the ‘a’ in particular is a big no no in most schools due to the formation. It looks dry and boring, not to mention monotone voice overs will be the icing on the cake.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Enjoying being Emma #7: only happy when she has a hot bath why bother having kids when she can’t have a laugh?

• Haha
I thought it was just one or two nights they were going to their grandparents, didn’t realise it was until Wednesday!
Plenty of time for Emma to fill her cup 🙄 I feel like she can’t moan anymore that she has no family to help with the children.
ONLY until Wednesday is the way she worded it 😂

The messages between her and John are just as I imagined, boring and lacking anything. Maybe my husband and I are weird but we end every text with an “X” unless we are fighting

The messages between her and John are just as I imagined, boring and lacking anything. Maybe my husband and I are weird but we end every text with an “X” unless we are fighting
I thought it was weird she called him a superstar, seems like a text to a colleague not her husband 🥴

• Haha
Superstar is what you would say to a child for doing well - not your husband for finding you a specific game you wanted with an extra £2 off!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.