Enjoying being Emma #6 Every day getting more and more snappy, now even school doesn’t keep her happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moans when John isn’t around to help then when he offers to wfh she says no. Poor man can’t win! It’s so she can act like a trooper later on and say she did it all alone AGAIN.

Reactions: 12
Constantly rewarding her kids with food too!
Easily done but she constantly rewards herself with food and it's part of her problem now

Reactions: 10
Crying because the nursery won’t take her kids in on an unscheduled day… what a wet wipe!

Reactions: 8
I had to crop out her utterly infuriating twatty face, but honestly how tragic is it that I have NEVER seen her be this positive about those dear kids?!
I don’t think for a minute she means that about them. Sad times when she says something positive about them and I don’t believe a word she says

Reactions: 4
I've just seen this on her stories.... has she ever gone a day without complaining about her kids? To say she went through such alot to get them. I cannot have children naturally and would do anything to be a Mum- if I'm ever blessed I hope I dont end up like this miserable cun T
No, she cried this morning because she couldn't get rid of them for the day! The way she speaks about them makes me so sad. I really hope you get to be mum 💕

Reactions: 6
For someone who apparently never has any money, that screenshot of the zilch app shows a spend of over £170 in just 2 days worth of transactions 😱 since yesterday!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It surprises me how little logic she has. Has severe tooth ache. It subsides and one of the first things she reaches for is not just a chewy ham pitta but a sugar infused GU pudding. Either she’s telling porky pies and putting it on, or she has a few brain cells missing. Surely soup and a bland diet for a few days until fixed and no sign of tooth ache?

Reactions: 8
The whole meal looks bland and crap.

Is she restricting again?
3 or 4 new potatoes and 1 plain chicken breast

Reactions: 3
Have you ever seen a less appetising piece of protein?
I came here to say this 🤣 that chicken did not deserve to die to be eaten that way.

J&H are off to grandma and grandads for the weekend; so even more time to herself?! Least the kids will probably have a nice time with people who want to spend time with them…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope the kids have a nice time with their grandparents but I do find it sad that she doesn’t seem to like spending time with her own children.
My eldest is the same age as James and I’m so sad he is starting school, I wish I could slow these last couple of weeks down.
Maybe I’m just an emotional mess but I just don’t get her at all.

Reactions: 4
she aff links those jd seasonings constantly, for the love of god USE SOME on that chicken 😭

on the subject of J going to school soon… that’s a HUGE upheaval for anyone! get ready for the grumpy selfies about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.