Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not armchair diagnosing but when I was depressed I had loads of hot baths ☹ Gave me the comfort I was missing in life

Reactions: 6
Whatever is up with her She clearly needs some sort of support or therapy. If you're writing this stuff online for the world to see, surely it's a cry for help?

And if not she's disgraceful

Reactions: 8
Whatever is up with her She clearly needs some sort of support or therapy. If you're writing this stuff online for the world to see, surely it's a cry for help?

And if not she's disgraceful
It doesn't help when everyone on her Instagram is reinforcing what she's saying and responding positively to it, agreeing.

Reactions: 9
I personally think she has absolutely no “real” friends and uses her social media accounts to voice the sort of things we would share with our close friends in a moment of “ugh the kids are driving me mad”. She just doesn’t seem to realise that what she is saying in a public forum, in print where it will live on the internet forever, could be incredibly damaging to her relationships with family, work colleagues and most importantly her children.

Reactions: 13
Hmm is it just me or do quotes and mindsets like that not apply when you decide to have children?
This is what I thought.
My kids are my priority.
No, you shouldn't forget about yourself.. But kids are priority imo

Reactions: 10
Hmm is it just me or do quotes and mindsets like that not apply when you decide to have children?
Nah I agree. When I chose to get pregnant and have my son, I chose to put another person first every time, no matter what. That’s not to say I don’t look after myself at all but he’s number one. She’s got her head on sideways.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never ever seen anyone who needs therapy more in my life.

I agree I’m not saying all mothers must lose their identity once they get pregnant but you know what you’re signing up for. You put them first. Especially when they’re tiny. They Come first.

I read a quote today “our children were not born to make us happy” she seriously needs to have a think about that. You are the parent. Stop relying on your small children for validation.

The bath obsession is definitely masking something else. Every post this week has been her trying to convince us/herself that she’s entitled to more time for “her”. I think John has said something.

Reactions: 9
She’s had 30 odd years of ME TIME. Kids are only little for a short time and she’s wasting it moaning and spending as little time with them as possible!
If Hatties sleeping is so bad, do something to make your life easier! It won’t be forever! Make a nice bed on her floor for yourself so you know you will get some sleep if you end up in there. Change the bed set up if it means you get some sleep! It won’t be forever! If she isn’t willing to change things, things will never change! But then I do think she gets a kick out of being such a victim. I agree with the above, she needs therapy.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, try something else if it's not working. She's been pulling the same tit for years it's really boring

Reactions: 7
Does she use the calpol plug everynight then 🤔 or just use it as a night light because those refills aren't cheap, ours is only used for when the kids have colds.

Reactions: 3
Does she use the calpol plug everynight then 🤔 or just use it as a night light because those refills aren't cheap, ours is only used for when the kids have colds.
sounds like she used it as a nightlight as well as another nightlight? No wonder that little girl doesn’t sleep well

Reactions: 4
That calpol plug is really bright, nevermind combined with another night light too!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Johns innocent, I get the impression he’s to blame for a lot of her unhappiness…unwillingness to help with the children? Didn’t want kids but said okay Emma we can have them but you have to do the bulk of the work?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Johns innocent, I get the impression he’s to blame for a lot of her unhappiness…unwillingness to help with the children? Didn’t want kids but said okay Emma we can have them but you have to do the bulk of the work?
I don't think she does the bulk of the work though.
She's said before that John gets up a lot with them both and takes them to nursery on his way to work.
He cooks most of their meals.
He does work long hours.
Nighttime, she's said before that John deals with James as James refuses her to help and then she deals with Hattie.

It's just that we only hear from her side

I do think that they both have the same attitude in regards to the kids though.
They both had a similar upbringing.
And I can imagine half of the stuff she says about the kids, he agrees with/says too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.