Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here come the reins again! You’d think she’d have learnt with James that they’re more harm than good 🙄

Reactions: 3
I was out somewhere this weekend and there was a toddler on reins. You know when you’re chatting to someone who has a dog on a lead and it runs rings around you and the owner doesn’t really notice and before you know it you’re all in a tangle? The parent literally did that with their toddler and my legs. If they’re going to be on reins, at least use them to control where the duck they go? Else I don’t understand the point

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was out somewhere this weekend and there was a toddler on reins. You know when you’re chatting to someone who has a dog on a lead and it runs rings around you and the owner doesn’t really notice and before you know it you’re all in a tangle? The parent literally did that with their toddler and my legs. If they’re going to be on reins, at least use them to control where the duck they go? Else I don’t understand the point
This is the thing. People don't.
We've used reins a few times when it's busy, just incase. But we've still held their hand at the same time because I don't get how they'll ever learn if they've got reins on and they still run wherever they want. They don't understand the difference to running as far as the reins will let them to running off when not on reins 🤷🏻‍♀️ they're just going where they want in their eyes.
Emma is proof they never learn 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I know she has 2 little kids but wow her carpets are grim 🥴 sure it wasn't that long ago she had a rug dr.

Reactions: 3
I know she has 2 little kids but wow her carpets are grim 🥴 sure it wasn't that long ago she had a rug dr.
They’re completely minging. I’d be ashamed to say they’re like that personally. No reason at all when she had a rug doctor not that long ago.

Reactions: 5
Is she really giving them lunch at 11:30am so she can have 5 mins of peace while they’re not “whining”

Reactions: 5
Still calling her nearly 4 year old, a toddler though 🙄 and her walking over 1 year old, a baby 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her carpet is vile. Needs ripping up and replacing. How she can’t afford to rent a rug doctor let alone get a new living room carpet is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
Still calling her nearly 4 year old, a toddler though 🙄 and her walking over 1 year old, a baby 🙄
This is so weird to me. She’s obsessed with infantilising them. My kid is the same age as her oldest and I’d never call him a toddler.

Also eat with your bleeping kids! Feed them at a normal time and eat with them. Make it a thing. All she cares about is getting away from them and having quiet time. Why did she have kids?

The fact she thinks carpet cleaning is riveting content says it all.

Reactions: 7
Not really Emma. You list every single little mundane boring daily task for all of your followers to see. We know too much of what you do 😂
I imagine the conversation went a bit like this…
*john gets in the door
’john can you help me with the kids? They’ve been a nightmare all day (doing normal kid stuff) and I have a headache and I need a bath and I have sooo much stuff to do’
‘Emma I’ve literally just got in from work give me a minute to relax, you have all day to do stuff’
*cue insta story

Reactions: 6
“I just can’t afford to clean my carpet efficiently to keep my house less germ ridden”
“Oh, hair appointment that is more than a days rental for a rug doctor for sure, yeah I’ll take that one”

“I just can’t afford to clean my carpet efficiently to keep my house less germ ridden”
“Oh, hair appointment that is more than a days rental for a rug doctor for sure, yeah I’ll take that one”
They were talking about rug doctors on This Morning the other day saying most places charge £10 to rent them, definitely more than her hair

Reactions: 2
Her pupils left her a red apple and a note, what were they reading in class? Sleeping beauty

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.