Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Hattie up for 4.5hrs in the middle of the night? Both her children seem to have/have had terrible sleeping patterns. My bet is more overstimulation tv “while they settle again” rather than lights off and no noise 🙄 poor kids, it can’t be good for their development!

Reactions: 7
Why is Hattie up for 4.5hrs in the middle of the night? Both her children seem to have/have had terrible sleeping patterns. My bet is more overstimulation tv “while they settle again” rather than lights off and no noise 🙄 poor kids, it can’t be good for their development!
She probably encourages it so she has another thing to moan about the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We just KNOW she will harp on about (most likely on Christmas Day slagging off her kids and husband) not giving the presents all at once because the children become ‘overwhelmed and challenging’ like James was apparently because the choice of a biscuit after swimming was too much!!

god she absolutely infuriates me 😵💫

Reactions: 6
My son is younger than James, but he’s got so much for Christmas already. We’re on a tight budget too, like incredibly tight with all the cost of living stuff right now but we’re making sure he has fun with things he loves?!

What a bland person, she has no imagination for those kids. Hopefully grandma will come up trumps and buy the fidget toys, dolls, easy bake kitchen etc for the kiddos. Bloody socks. Ok if it’s a tradition but I somehow think that’s her attempt at simply getting those stockings filled. Our tradition is a Terry’s chocolate orange at the bottom of each stocking. It’s a running joke when we get to it ‘ooo I wonder what this is, a pair of slippers’ hahaha and all that shite. At least ours is a little humorous. Do those kids have any thing that isn’t second hand? I get times are tough (and most of my clothes are second hand) but they both have decent jobs…

Last edited:
At least she had the money to buy next years ‘children in need’ tops
Thank duck for that 🥴

Its so weird, as someone said above, those Maileg mice are spenny, the kids wont give a duck about them! Pointless!

Reactions: 10
What a bland person, she has no imagination for those kids. Hopefully grandma will come up trumps and buy the fidget toys, dolls, easy bake kitchen etc for the kiddos. Bloody socks. Ok if it’s a tradition but I somehow think that’s her attempt at simply getting those stockings filled. Our tradition is a Terry’s chocolate orange at the bottom of each stocking. It’s a running joke when we get to it ‘ooo I wonder what this is, a pair of slippers’ hahaha and all that shite. At least ours is a little humorous. Do those kids have any thing that isn’t second hand? I get times are tough (and most of my clothes are second hand) but they both have decent jobs…
She's already arranged with Grandma to get them a doll house. A plain wood dollhouse with no colour 😂
She posted about it before because it was down to 90 something.

Reactions: 4
She's already arranged with Grandma to get them a doll house. A plain wood dollhouse with no colour 😂
She posted about it before because it was down to 90 something.
I must’ve missed that post amongst all the other shite she’s posted. A wooden dolls house. Excellent. Christmas can’t get any more exciting in Emma’s house hold.

Emma, try putting your kids to bed later, with a snack, maybe then they won’t be waking in the night for so long.

Christ on a bike I thought my kid was a poor sleeper but I figured it out quite quickly because I used logic.

I'm sure she's mentioned that she tells them 'Father Christmas 🙄' (even the name she uses is bleeping boring) brings 1 gift and the rest (barely anything) is off them. Is was either 1 gift or the stocking I can't quite remember. So yes, she may as well just tell them now he's not real... tight cow

I'm sure she's mentioned that she tells them 'Father Christmas 🙄' (even the name she uses is bleeping boring) brings 1 gift and the rest (barely anything) is off them. Is was either 1 gift or the stocking I can't quite remember. So yes, she may as well just tell them now he's not real... tight cow
To be fair, we call him Father Christmas and he only brings the stocking in our house and family provide other gifts. I’m not sure that makes us boring or tight, and it certainly doesn’t take away from the magic. Her being a dull sod who is more interested in treating herself than her children is the issue, not what a mythical person provides or doesn’t!

To be fair, we call him Father Christmas and he only brings the stocking in our house and family provide other gifts. I’m not sure that makes us boring or tight, and it certainly doesn’t take away from the magic. Her being a dull sod who is more interested in treating herself than her children is the issue, not what a mythical person provides or doesn’t!
Same.. she’s a twit, but I like to this this isn’t why!

Reactions: 2
Why does nobody ever take photographs of her? When she dies her kids are just going to have mirror selfies to look back on. Where are the day to day unflattering in the moment pictures? It’s sad.

Reactions: 2
I think they probably do, she just doesn't post them as she won't appear as skinny as she wants.

Whereas her skinny mirror and selfies make her look good in her mind.

Why does nobody ever take photographs of her? When she dies her kids are just going to have mirror selfies to look back on. Where are the day to day unflattering in the moment pictures? It’s sad.
I don't have anyone to take photos of me and the kids tbh. Or just me in general. We'll, I have my partner but he doesn't like taking photos.

I have 6 photos out of the 10 years I had my first where I'm in a photo I didn't take.

It is sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don't have anyone to take photos of me and the kids tbh. Or just me in general. We'll, I have my partner but he doesn't like taking photos.

I have 6 photos out of the 10 years I had my first where I'm in a photo I didn't take.

It is sad 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely this. My husband never takes photos. My parents aren’t local. They take lots of photos when we’re together and doing something but that’s not frequent! I ask my husband to take photos but it’s just not his thing, I can’t force him!

£55 on a couple of christmas day jumpers but no fun toys or anything they will actually enjoy.
I wonder if she will get them a chocolate advent calender this year, doesn't she normally get James just a picture one 🥱😴

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.