Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately now that schools are now allowed to refuse it seems like parents don’t have the same urgency. This year we have 8 children in nappies not toilet trained- ridiculous!

There was no reason at all he shouldn’t have been tried (more than one day) over the summer holidays, we had the perfect weather to just strip him off and have a potty/toilet nearby. I wonder what the nursery say to her? At this rate H will be toilet trained before J!
8?! That’s awful. Lazy parenting imo, there’s no excuse by that age (providing the child is neuro typical ofc)

Reactions: 6
I see the whinging is starting again. I know you read here Emma, Hattie is one and is probably going through sleep regression. It’s normal. Just keep her in her room or Co sleep in a double bed and keep the lights low. No point crying, what’s that going to do a part from make Hattie upset because her mam is crying.

Reactions: 8
I see the whinging is starting again. I know you read here Emma, Hattie is one and is probably going through sleep regression. It’s normal. Just keep her in her room or Co sleep in a double bed and keep the lights low. No point crying, what’s that going to do a part from make Hattie upset because her mam is crying.
She always takes them downstairs and lights on, TV on in the living room to get them back to sleep and I just don't understand it 😂 then seems to wonder why it takes hours to get them back to sleep

Reactions: 9
She has to be the least resilient person I’ve ever come across. A couple of nights of interrupted sleep from a one year old, cry me a river 🤣 I haven’t had a full nights’ sleep in 9 years. I was up three times last night with my youngest, I have tonsillitis and I need to prep for a job interview but I’m not sitting crying 🙄 Get a feckin grip Emma!

Reactions: 11
She always takes them downstairs and lights on, TV on in the living room to get them back to sleep and I just don't understand it 😂 then seems to wonder why it takes hours to get them back to sleep
Considering she’s determined to come across as the most knowledgeable woman EVER re development and learning etc, you’d think she’d know better than to be that bleeping stupid

£32 for an outfit for Christmas Day. She’s not that broke she has to ‘save some pennies’- just give up a bath bomb or two! She grinds my gears. She’s on a teachers wage, which is a good. She has £30 to spend if she wishes, she chooses not to!!!

I’m struggling to understand why they’re skint unless their mortgage payments are high. She is an experienced teacher so will be quite far up the pay scale by now. Seems as though John has a good job with responsibility. Why is she penny pinching? She could also cut down on the baths if she’s that bothered about money.

Reactions: 10
I’m struggling to understand why they’re skint unless their mortgage payments are high. She is an experienced teacher so will be quite far up the pay scale by now. Seems as though John has a good job with responsibility. Why is she penny pinching? She could also cut down on the baths if she’s that bothered about money.
She has plenty of money. If she's got 100s spare for a spa, lunches out constantly, monthly bath bombs, weekly flower deliveries, 100s for her eyebrows every few months..
She has money. She just chooses not to spend it on the kids.

Reactions: 12
She isn’t skint she doesn’t need to scrape pennies she just doesn’t want to spend “her” money on her kids.

Watch, in the next week she will spend more than £30 on pointless tit for herself.

She has horrible priorities.

Here she goes again spending £32 on an outfit that she will a wear a minimum amount of times (maybe even once) but buys all other clothes second hand.

Not that that’s an issue - people can spend what they want on what ever they want I just find her spending habits so bizarre.

Reactions: 5
They’re not, she’s a twit. John will be on pretty good money. My ex did a very similar job and was on bloody good money when he was 20 and fresh out of college.
Maybe old John boy has an expensive hookers and cocaine habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re not, she’s a twit. John will be on pretty good money. My ex did a very similar job and was on bloody good money when he was 20 and fresh out of college.
Screaming 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You would too though wouldn’t you to stay with her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can just imagine John boy kerb crawling in his claas tractor with a bag of China White in his top pocket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I drove my tractor through your haystack last night (ooh aah ooh aah) 🪕🪕🪕

• Haha
I can just imagine John boy kerb crawling in his claas tractor with a bag of China White in his top pocket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I drove my tractor through your haystack last night (ooh aah ooh aah) 🪕🪕🪕
bleeping dead 😭😭😭 you win the internet for today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she got the outfit for H now it's 20% off. She should really say on her story that for each person using her referral link she makes £10.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah she just never learns. Put Hattie to bed at 5pm you just know she will be wide awake at 1am and Emma will be in tears wondering why her child won't go back to sleep 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Ah she just never learns. Put Hattie to bed at 5pm you just know she will be wide awake at 1am and Emma will be in tears wondering why her child won't go back to sleep 🤦‍♀️😂
Always when she's on her own with them.
Gets them in bed as soon as she can. And then complains

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad that she has spent more on an outfit for H for Christmas Day, than J’s main Christmas present. Those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.