Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he's been cheating on her 🤔 we've always said they're a weird couple who spend zero time together. He's always at work and she's always moaning. Keep me updated on here 🧐
Get it Johnny boyyyyyy

(I’d never normally condone cheating but good lord, imagine the poor bastards life!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even without that caption, it’s a weird photo to post, especially for her. Actually the complete lack of caption makes it weirder and even more sus 👀
She went back and edited it after. About applying for school for James

She’s like a teenage girl. Posting tit like that for attention then changing it when she doesn’t get any/reads here. Grow up! You’re a mother of 2 and a teacher what are you playing at?

Fascinates me that her students, colleagues, parents of students etc can all see her weird Instagram and she carries on. I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 9
Funny how his treat is some shite boring lunch yet her ‘treat’ is ££££ spa days, chocolate, expensive bath bombs/ bath stuff!! She’s absolutely whacked

Not been on here in a week, she is even more dull since going private. I missed about her saying it's just her and the kids now though... Was it anything deep or was he just working away?

And what's with the random selfie of eating an ice lolly this morning 😅

Not been on here in a week, she is even more dull since going private. I missed about her saying it's just her and the kids now though... Was it anything deep or was he just working away?

And what's with the random selfie of eating an ice lolly this morning 😅
I never saw her say it. As far as I'm aware, she posted the hearts picture without a caption, a big heart and 2 small hearts. And then edited to caption to talk about applying for James school.

You would think applying for James' school place would make her realise she needs to potty train him

Reactions: 4
John is on todays photos so obviously nothing has happened. Poor old John probably escaped the house for one night and Emma used the opportunity to post the old "just me and the kids" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I never saw her say it. As far as I'm aware, she posted the hearts picture without a caption, a big heart and 2 small hearts. And then edited to caption to talk about applying for James school.

You would think applying for James' school place would make her realise she needs to potty train him
I genuinely can’t believe he’s 3 months off turning 4 and she is seemingly unbothered by him still being in nappies. I’d definitely have been worrying by now if my child wasn’t potty trained at almost 4. I’ve taught in a school where the parents had to come in to do nappy changes as the head teacher (wrongly or rightly) refused to allow the child to start without either being trained or parents doing the toileting because he didn’t feel it was the responsibility of his staff to be potty training a neurotypical child in a reception class. Could you imagine how that would go down with Emma’s work?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I genuinely can’t believe he’s 3 months off turning 4 and she is seemingly unbothered by him still being in nappies. I’d definitely have been worrying by now if my child wasn’t potty trained at almost 4. I’ve taught in a school where the parents had to come in to do nappy changes as the head teacher (wrongly or rightly) refused to allow the child to start without either being trained or parents doing the toileting because he didn’t feel it was the responsibility of his staff to be potty training a neurotypical child in a reception class. Could you imagine how that would go down with Emma’s work?!
Yep that’s quite a common rule. I wonder why she hasn’t? I wonder why he hasn’t wanted to try himself after seeing his parents, friends, caregivers going to the loo. My boy questioned the toilet, had a go on his little toilet potty and never looked back. So I do wonder if he’s ever shown interest in why everyone else shits on a toilet but he doesn’t.

Nice to see the reins have gone.

Reactions: 3
Yep that’s quite a common rule. I wonder why she hasn’t? I wonder why he hasn’t wanted to try himself after seeing his parents, friends, caregivers going to the loo. My boy questioned the toilet, had a go on his little toilet potty and never looked back. So I do wonder if he’s ever shown interest in why everyone else shits on a toilet but he doesn’t.

Nice to see the reins have gone.
She appeared to try for 1 day and then gave up!

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately now that schools are now allowed to refuse it seems like parents don’t have the same urgency. This year we have 8 children in nappies not toilet trained- ridiculous!

There was no reason at all he shouldn’t have been tried (more than one day) over the summer holidays, we had the perfect weather to just strip him off and have a potty/toilet nearby. I wonder what the nursery say to her? At this rate H will be toilet trained before J!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately now that schools are now allowed to refuse it seems like parents don’t have the same urgency. This year we have 8 children in nappies not toilet trained- ridiculous!

There was no reason at all he shouldn’t have been tried (more than one day) over the summer holidays, we had the perfect weather to just strip him off and have a potty/toilet nearby. I wonder what the nursery say to her? At this rate H will be toilet trained before J!
8? That’s ludicrous!!

Reactions: 3

My daughter has just started reception and there's 4 in her class still in nappies and one little boy that wets himself every day because his Dad said they didn't potty train him, just put him in pants for school.
It's crazy!

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.