Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presumed she just meant its Autumn, with the few tiny leaves on the grass & the fallen leaves emoji?

Horrific shoes though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never understand her logic - she buys second hand stuff all the time (not an issue at all) however when it comes to seasonal (not used for long stuff) eg Halloween, Christmas, children in need she always buys new for stuff which won’t get much use anyway? Why doesn’t she buy second hand seasonal stuff? She’s so bizarre!

Reactions: 10
2 weeks into her Instagram cull. Not moving very quickly is she 🤪
I don't think she actually wants to cull. She likes the attention too much and it has to be one of her dumbest ideas yet. Why just start over when you can waste time deleting 30,000+ people?! 🤣

Reactions: 6
I never understand her logic - she buys second hand stuff all the time (not an issue at all) however when it comes to seasonal (not used for long stuff) eg Halloween, Christmas, children in need she always buys new for stuff which won’t get much use anyway? Why doesn’t she buy second hand seasonal stuff? She’s so bizarre!
This but also the biscuits! I'm still raging that she tries to justify paying so much for a biscuit because he must have a biscuit after swimming and they're cheaper than the ones in the leisure centre and work out to be ONLY £1.50/£2 each so she buys them 20 at a time 🤣 she's a right head.

Reactions: 9
I bet he's been cheating on her 🤔 we've always said they're a weird couple who spend zero time together. He's always at work and she's always moaning. Keep me updated on here 🧐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.